Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,636 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2269781 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Dem try for those pauses sha. ..the rehearsals were much bera undecided. Let's see how the other group performs

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Dem try for those pauses sha. ..the rehearsals were much bera undecided. Let's see how the other group performs

I agree, rehearsals were better. Gosh, the noise was crazy. They started well but the end was just whack!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dabbyfab: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
Didn't watch the supposed fight but I think people are just looking for any mistake to make Tayo look bad. Tayo gives me entertainment. Other countries are just looking for any mistake to make look bad,Tayo Esther and Lilian are even angry about how laveda selected the group. People have already disliked our rep before the met them.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
Forwetinnah:
yeah, the pauses were something.

Meanwhile as far as the argument goes, Nhlanhla was wrong, he didn't need to say that, twas very wron. But as usuakm Tayo takes the blame cuz he's short-tempered.

Make I go watch Team B biko
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
Watz all dis nau??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
ochon:

Smh. You don dey kiss her already. Ashawo!! grin

Ekilou, wellucome o. It's good to have your presence on this thread.
Pls pls I yam nut hin the mood for play play this evening. . angry angry

***goes back to smashing glasses****
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
ladunsky:
wetin happen?
mtcheeww, na super chinchins my sister, infact I no wan talk about them.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
ekiloui:

Thank u oo..
As I no know derenle e no dey possible...
Who u dey campaign for..hope say we dey the same team this year
I no dey campaign for anybody yet. I just dey Lilian and Tayo back for now.

But if Tayo no behave small, na only Lilian I go dey support. But if she sef no reduce some kain unnecessary mis yarns, I go just dey neutral dey curse any housemate papa as the spirit directs.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
the second group seems better than the first....
no noise that did kill the first group

them want act phantom of opera for me.....
see this yeye housemates
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
the pause..... and change of line makes their performance abit better than the first group....

Nah who be the queen for their group self..... her voice and the other girl wearing yellow just be like all this Chinese talking....... mtchewww

let me switch channels joor
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
the second group is wack wack wack anyone who likes them has a serious problem

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
thrizzle:
the second group is wack wack wack anyone who likes them has a serious problem

guy..... can't people have different opinions

their story line is wacked but their performance is ok

the first group had a good storyline but the acting and noise made it worse......

do both Have their flaws

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ksslib:

Pls pls I yam nut hin the mood for play play this evening. . angry angry

***goes back to smashing glasses****

Ntoi!! This is what you get for watching those super fools masquerading as eagles. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
I still prefer the first group. They were just noisy and had ugly costumes, but they had a better script and their acting was good .

The second group had beautiful costumes,but very lame storyline and whack actors. Mambea is beautiful.

Nlahnla reminds me of haywire in prison break. He doesn't look normal most of the time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
Islie:

guy..... can't people have different opinions

their story line is wacked but their performance is ok

the first group had a good storyline but the acting and noise made it worse......

do both Have their flaws
they were disorganized I couldn't keep up with the story what's the point acting if no one gets what you're acting out... both teams had flaws yes but the first team at the end of the day was better
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Biggie should just send all the 26 contestants home!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
ochon:

Ntoi!! This is what you get for watching those super fools masquerading as eagles. grin
Guykhena was right after all.

Fools is an understatement. Imagine Sudan . Chai. Keshi and his boys should be beheaded.

Anyway moving on.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Guykhena(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ksslib:

Guykhena was right after all.

Fools is an understatement. Imagine Sudan . Chai. Keshi and his boys should be beheaded.

Anyway moving on.

Ksslib I blame you angry for making me watch the disappointing match and missing the presentation......
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Jesusculture: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
Not impressed with either of the group. Grou 1 had a slight advantage with their acting. The class act in group 1 was Alusa
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Roup B wasted a lot of time doing rubbish!.

Please who is claiming to ubderstand their plot? I men, when I finally got the end it seemed like the theme was 'love conqers all' or something, only for Butterphly to come on and I hear 'Say No to xenophobia'

Are they serious? Mtchew, how do we vote biko?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
Shiella----- Twitter ll be trending right now. People ll be calling it Big brother talents.

Authur - - - People wont believe its Big brother africa. They ll call it Big Brother idols.

Sipee - - - Big brother X factor.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
Guykhena:

Ksslib I blame you angry for making me watch the disappointing match and missing the presentation......
Lwkmd.. sorry oo.

And I was busy multitasking btw the show and match. lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
thrizzle:

they were disorganized I couldn't keep up with the story what's the point acting if no one gets what you're acting out... both teams had flaws yes but the first team at the end of the day was better

the opening of the first group was good and the part of the king and queen acted by Alusa and sarmantta was good.....

that's one thing I like about group A

group by is just their pause and no noise that I like.....

what's with this mic and I dey mad by tayo and Esther self
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MoyoGENERAL: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
Another heart attack for Nigerians.....
Group B don win oooooo....
Naija HM up for eviction!!!!

na my own opinion oooooo....
let's wait and see.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:
Another heart attack for Nigerians.....
Group B don win oooooo....
Naija HM up for eviction!!!!

na my own opinion oooooo....
let's wait and see.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
safarigirl:
Roup B wasted a lot of time doing rubbish!.

Please who is claiming to ubderstand their plot? I men, when I finally got the end it seemed like the theme was 'love conqers all' or something, only for Butterphly to come on and I hear 'Say No to xenophobia'

Are they serious? Mtchew, how do we vote biko?

do viewers at home get to vote for the music extraveganza or just the live audience?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
killabeauti:

do viewers at home get to vote for the music extraveganza or just the live audience?
yeah, you can vote here http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Article/the-final-decision-20141011
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kkkossy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
I love this 3 clicks - tayo, lilian and small pepper.they really got that exciting vibe.

What's all this "ARE U MAD!" statement I keep hearing from shellah? I know tayo taught her that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
LMAO!!Tayo is crazy,he told sheliah that she keeps saying when they shower'tayo look at my breast'
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mochi1(m): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
lol... tayo said d richest black woman is folorunsho alakija and that she is the minister of petroleum in Nigeria....OMG!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dmjinc(m): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
Small Pepper..... smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.