Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2246257 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
14:

macky2's arrogance will send him parking
I suppose you're yet to encounter the Wacky2 soldiers. That dude goes nowhere men

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
wo1F:
Its official Nhlanhla will poison Tayo drink at the slightest opportunity! Shitt! OMG!!

For the second time running, Nhlanhla fails to hug Tayo after everyone else took turns to hug him on his important and emphatic win.

This is way above the rules of engagement of this game. This is now deep and personal

So na by FORCE make all man hug Tayo sake of say he win the xfactor thingy

Make una free the Ndanda guy abeg

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
forkadict:

So na by FORCE make all man hug Tayo sake of say he win the xfactor thingy

Make una free the Ndanda guy abeg

He no fit hug am but he fit eat his chocolate lmao

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

But am I right though? That other thing looks watery.
lol. Not exactly. More like custard
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
Drahmah:
lol. Not exactly. More like custard

Kright. Custard you say? The other dude must be high on that dope if pap now = custard grin

*runs before the other dude cagefights me*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Undra: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
Macky 2 olready has Zam SA Bots n myb Moz

JJ has Zim Mal

Perm has Namibia & myb Moz

MamBeautifulB has Gh Nig

Alusa has Kenya
Jst the rough for nw.... Don knw ol the nominated hsmts by head..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:

I think Biggie sent his ninjas to get it, now she's asking for it in her DS

Good riddance for bad rubbish angry

She will get it on Sunday while exiting the house grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Kright. Custard you say? The other dude must be high on that dope if pap now = custard grin

*runs before the other dude cagefights me*
lol. I mean, akamu is more like custard than porridge/water as you thought.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pearl104:
Oh lord , my boy is very scared right now. God please don't allow him go all AJANI because of paranoia.
grin don't worry, he will be fine.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Drahmah:
lol. I mean, akamu is more like custard than porridge/water as you thought.

Ooh I'm lazy to elaborate so OK.

Akamu does look tasty though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
Perhaps karma came too quickly in the faces of Alusa, Frankie, Arthur and Butterphly, who were heard secretly conspiring to nominate Nhlanhla for evictions.

After the eviction show, the four housemates were heard making plans of how they would put an end to the hotshot’s life in the house.

What is biggie doing about this?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by BBQ5: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
forkadict:

Cos voting has most of the time been along regional alignment rather than entertainment worth of housemates. Or how can you explain JJ amassing 4 or 5 country votes with Esther having zero?
And that connotes Africa's immaturity? May I remind you that making decision based on sentiments (emotions) is a human weakness not particular to Africans alone. Or how else can you explain racism in general. I must say I feel bad that you could use a show as "irrelevant" as BBA as a yardstick to measure progress made by this continent. I want to believe you meant the Africa entertainment industry and not the continent in general...in which case you'll have still been very wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
JJ thinking he is TuPac hand gesturing all over da place. L oh L. He also has Mother Teresa tendencies *dies*

Short man syndrome exists. This kneegur is delusional as all fuark.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by maum: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
In a recent interview, Ata wewe says she wants Tayo to win the dough. She didn't even mention her home girl. See excerpts of the interview.

Channel24:
How do you feel about the people who voted for you to be evicted?

Lillian:
I don’t know hey, but honestly, I'm not pissed. They were not my close friends and it’s a competition so they had to put me up. I’m chilled I would have been angry had they been friends of mine.

Channel24:
Are you going to pursue a career as a dancer?

Lillian: No, not really, that’s just something I do for fun you know? Something to channel my energy. It's something I do on the side and not something I would do professionally.

Channel24:
How does it feel knowing who put you up for eviction?

Esther:
I happen to be a very straight forward person, and for me personally it was very hard to have to put people up for elimination. So I was shocked when I found out that people had also put me up to get eliminated, I was really sad because those were people that I really liked and I thought I got along very well with, but you know, do what you got to do yo!

Channel24:
Who do you want to see walk away with the ultimate prize?

Esther:
Everybody already knows my answer to that question, the one and only, my boy Tayo from Nigeria! He is the sweetest person. He is straight like that, he gives his true self, I do not see anyone but him walking away with the win.

http://m.news24.com/channel24/TV/News/We-chat-to-the-3-eliminated-Big-Brother-Africa-Hotshots-housemates-20141020

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kheart(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
nja should send this short dwarf call jj out, he s so annoyin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
JJ thinking he is TuPac hand gesturing all over da place. L oh L. He also has Mother Teresa tendencies *dies*

Short man syndrome exists. This kneegur is delusional as all fuark.

short man syndrome? lmao please expantiate
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
Abeg who's listening to this JJ-Alusa convo. JJ na confirm wimp abeg. Whinning about been nominated for almost a half an hour. You knw nominate person for diary room ni
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lucremoy:

short man syndrome? lmao please expantiate

Google it. It is also called the Napoleon syndrome/complex. They compensate what they lack in height by acting big or drive big cars etc.

See him hopping around like a froggie *smirks*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Let JJ stay o, as many Southy as possible should stay
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
wo1F:
Abeg who's listening to this JJ-Alusa convo. JJ na confirm wimp abeg. Whinning about been nominated for almost a half an hour. You knw nominate person for diary room ni

Dude!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kheart(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
when a dwarf carry weight lift what will u call the person again oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
This JJ dwarf talks too much, singing his praises... hes been on a losing teams.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dis jj noise dey disturb me.....y he dey cry??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Google it. It is also called the Napoleon syndrome/complex. They compensate what they lack in height by acting big or drive big cars etc.

See him hopping around like a froggie *smirks*
Napoleon complex, or "short man
syndrome", also found in short women, is a pejorative slang term describing a type of psychological phenomenon which is said to exist in people, usually men, of short stature. It can also be pronounced as 'Napoleonic
Complex'. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behaviour, and carries the implication that such behaviour is compensatory for the subjects' stature. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in
other aspects of their lives. Other names for the term include Napoleon syndrome and
Short Man syndrome.

just had to put it out there, i never actually knew such a thing existed. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
tatiana009:
Let JJ stay o, as many Southy as possible should stay
ur head de there....I want 7 finalists....3 SADC 3 EA and 1 WA....na so i want am...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lucremoy:

Napoleon complex, or "short man
syndrome", also found in short women, is a pejorative slang term describing a type of psychological phenomenon which is said to exist in people, usually men, of short stature. It can also be pronounced as 'Napoleonic
Complex'. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behaviour, and carries the implication that such behaviour is compensatory for the subjects' stature. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in
other aspects of their lives. Other names for the term include Napoleon syndrome and
Short Man syndrome.

just had to put it out there, i never actually knew such a thing existed. thanks

Yeah, it's a real disease lol.

*stands on tippy toes grin *
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
kgr28:

Dude!!

Yo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
I'm not moved by JJ's sob story at all. It's probably thumb sucked to get votes. Who cares? We all had it rough at one point or another. Big fvcking deal. He needs to build a bridge & get over it. Mayne!

The bleeding hearts of Africa will cream themselves over it though no doubt.

LE YAWN
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
I just don't find this Ellah chick sexy, her face kinda irritates me, i'd still bang her if i had the chance though.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
JJ take back seat for where?? Mr know it all
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
JJ me like ur strategy. But it wont work.
Guy cry me a river.

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.