Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2252697 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
StateOfMind:

Jero. tongue

Huh?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nhlahla just farted while sitting with Perm Idris and Luis. Do you know what they did? They laughed and ran off. It is TayO now...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
@Safarigirl, I hope you all get my point now wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tabh:

So someone actually remember me,awwww I feel high grin.
Yeah back,dunno for how long though

Luis and mira? Too boring. embarassed

That's the worst tryst ever!!

The fùck was just bleh. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
chelseabmw:

You must be stupid for calling me a 419er. Alex, bramley, Lyndhurst, highlands north, norwood are all located in same place. How will u say alexandra is under Sandton?

i refer to alex, which is part of sandton, that you could be staying there.

norwood dont fall under sandton, its like saying Houghton or edenvale fall under sandton, which are not. i m just trying to teach you to understand how theses surbabs and sub cities are demacated, otherwise you will make a fool out of yoself in the middle of people.

so you are closer to the action at Bulfour park were the house is situated
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
Is this what we want to watch? Channel 198 - Nhlahla perm Iuis while 197 hosts KC and his lady love. For over 30 minutes now the camera has been on them.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
proxee7:

safari u seem passionate and brilliant and I respect your dedication. There is no gain saying that Tayo z d lyf of d show n asking him to be lyk Melvin z a NO NO!
Bt its very uncomfortable wen u cnt concede certain point/flaws abt tayo; even on a thread like dis. Melvin z anoda xtreme, forget about dat kind of logic. For the sake of those who can easily bcm disenchanted wt supporting our boy do admit to his shortcomings without trying to draw parallels.
tayo z stil d strongest xter in d house, bt he needs to listen to others at times. Unfortunately/fortunately he can't seem to form credible alliances dat will shore up his image i.e Samantha, due to his baby mama.
At the end of the day Nigeria SHOULD not win every year, and wen our rep ain't d best/most entertaining let's genuinely support anoda worthy rep probably 4rm a loyal country. Wen have we genuinely supported Ghana 4 d grand prize? Last year wt Elikem wud hv bn ideal.
INSISTING ON WINNING OFTEN WILL ONLY GENERATE ENMITY AND ENCOURAGE COLLABORATION AGAINST NAIJA REPS!
na only we dey support other people reps every year. When we finish, na we dem go call mumu.

So you haven't seen Nigerians that supported Elikem passionately? Or even those that rigged for Dillish? Nigerians support other countries' reps at the expense of ours every year and all we get in return is insults.

I'm not saying people shouldn't support other people's reps, but as for me and my house, it's only Tayo we know. Let us not say we don't want to be 'biased' as far as entertainment value goes this season, Tayo is the best. Afterall I supported Keagan over Goldie in 2012, I've done my own part. Una no see am no mean say I no do, una no just dey.

Feel free to ask forkadict for any confirmation. He's the only one I can remember from that year
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MsNas(f): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
14:

Another 419er claiming to stay in sandton, Alex also falls under Sandton.
Ab'olori Buruku le'leyi ni? Dude, you crazy? What has 419 got to do with this? You just labelled an innocent man a fraudster based on his nationality? You southies truly deserved whatever treatments y'all got during apartheid cos you all are some hateful lots! Goat!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Psychedelia:

Just search your four names, O.G.V.I., along with "Oguta" on the Local Search bar, and voila!
Awwwwww, I just read it and I was crying cry

god_of_music was such a darling, I miss him! sad

Link to the Diary tho, y'all go see it. . . No big deal, I'm an upcoming star, so it's fact y'all gonna see me one day! Why hide??

www.nairaland.com/1532049/diary-demi-god-giyaz-here#19800573
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
chelseabmw:

Again your level of stupidity is high. You want me to give u details of where I'm staying? I don't get you, telling a lady where I am, how does that concern u? I seriously don't understand the way u think... if u are a south african you must be a foolish one

the lady just told you where she stays, now you are scared to tell where you stay, but it ok
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chelseabmw(m): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
14:

i refer to alex, which is part of sandton, that you could be staying there.

norwood dont fall under sandton, its like saying Houghton or edenvale fall under sandton, which are not. i m just trying to teach you to understand how theses surbabs and sub cities are demacated, otherwise you will make a fool out of yoself in the middle of people.

so you are closer to the action at Bulfour park were the house is situated

No you are not getting me. You said Alex can be under sandton and I'm letting you know that I know Alex.Balfour park, Lyndhurst, bramley n norwood are all close to Alex and can't be under sandton. Alex is just next to sandton n only locals can stay there.

If you must know, I attend Alleluia Ministries @ Lyndhurst
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chelseabmw(m): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
14:

the lady just told you where she stays, now you are scared to tell where you stay, but it ok

Nahhh. She told me where she's staying because I'm going to pretoria
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Is this what we want to watch? Channel 198 - Nhlahla perm Iuis while 197 hosts KC and his lady love. For over 30 minutes now the camera has been on them.
I would enjoy watching Tayo sleeping and Esther and Lillian(fallen soldiers) over this guys. Incredible how tayo keeps Africa entertained, even his hustle story (which is familiar with we Nigerians), which is a normal way of life here, keeps Africa entertained

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Permithius' fake, learned from watching-too-many-American sitcoms accent is crazy making. Dear god!

United Fake of America accent. African-Americvnt is what this phony douche is.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Nhlahla just farted while sitting with Perm Idris and Luis. Do you know what they did? They laughed and ran off. It is TayO now...
WTF! Is it that they are taking too many eggs in the house?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Awwwwww, I just read it and I was crying cry

god_of_music was such a darling, I miss him! sad

Link to the Diary tho, y'all go see it. . . No big deal, I'm an upcoming star, so it's fact y'all gonna see me one day! Why hide??

www.nairaland.com/1532049/diary-demi-god-giyaz-here#19800573

Hello everybody.
Just last week, I went to visit my mixed race hispanic girlfriend at her place. However, when I got there, I was greeted by her voluptuous, scantily clad, 34DD size mother who told me she wasn't home. Realizing I had come from a distant place, she offered me a seat and some orange juice.
But just before I knew what was going on, she knelt before me, ripped out my zipper and filled her mouth with my aching, erect peniiis!
I was so petrified, I didn't even know when I took a huge blast on her face! Unknown to the two of us, some of my speerm cells found their way from her nostrils straight to her womb!
Now, she keeps calling my phone. She's having a baby in 8 months, and the child is mine!
Help me, guys!

#TeamGOM

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
forkadict:

Here you go again with your misinformation. Of course Keagan had his fair share of confrontation.

With who, except prezzo, keagan made more friends than enemies
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
spade:

Hello everybody.
Just last week, I went to visit my mixed race hispanic girlfriend at her place. However, when I got there, I was greeted by her voluptuous, scantily clad, 34DD size mother who told me she wasn't home. Realizing I had come from a distant place, she offered me a seat and some orange juice.
But just before I knew what was going on, she knelt before me, ripped out my zipper and filled her mouth with my aching, erect peniiis!
I was so petrified, I didn't even know when I took a huge blast on her face! Unknown to the two of us, some of my speerm cells found their way from her nostrils straight to her womb!
Now, she keeps calling my phone. She's having a baby in 8 months, and the child is mine!
Help me, guys!

#TeamGOM
Hahahahahaha!!! Give me links to them threads!!! Do you know I can't just find them?? I forgot them!!

I miss GOM! *crying*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
TBT i can never accept any advances from a guy like idris. Aside from acting his age, he has got no dress sense. What's with this red check wrapper he keeps wrapping around his tiny body.
I no blame Goitse at all.
As for ellah, i've got no word for her and her nighty. I bet that shorts irks of.....
I really need to commend lillian here. She went into that house prepared.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tabh:
Super boring show..no f##ks,no flirts mtchewweeeew
hmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
@0chon and other lovers of hollywood movies in the house, I dey take God beg una, please I will urge anyone who intends to download Dwayne Johnson's "Hercules" to please substitute that movie for this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFqYiKDwt0I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Hahahahahaha!!! Give me links to them threads!!! Do you know I can't just find them?? I forgot them!!

I miss GOM! *crying*

Naaah. I just made that one up grin
But it bears similarities to the kinda stuff you wrote then grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by to9ine: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Psychedelia:
But I just hope you all get my point.
Whenever Tayo comes up, vote to save him.
But as for that Twitter award, abeg, I advise una to run as far away from that thing as possible. That shhiit is a TRAP.
The fact that Biggie announced the so-called present right BEFORE the HOH was called in to make his choice, is enough to make that clear.

It will only create enemies for the winner.

And if you end up making Tayo win this shhiit only to lose out on the final day, then he'll turn from "Ajani The Lion Slayer" to "Ajani The Chocolate Packer".

And God forbid a situation where that midget JJ goes home with the dollars while Ajani goes home with tooth decay.

That's all I've got to say on this.

whether Tayo wins sexiest housemate or not, he would still come up for nomination and most likely will not win BBA... every time we make him win these awards, we heap coal of fire on anti-nigerians... imagine Alisa saying today DT we aren't scared of Nigerians no more, dey can be touched (nominated) .. let's give them a reason to fear..even if we don't win, we go down knowing out presence was felt.. my 2 cents

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
MsNas:

Ab'olori Buruku le'leyi ni? Dude, you crazy? What has 419 got to do with this? You just labelled an innocent man a fraudster based on his nationality? You southies truly deserved whatever treatments y'all got during apartheid cos you all are some hateful lots! Goat!

Ok, Nigerians have innocent people & yet, all South Africans deserved Apartheid? No innocent people in SA? Good to hear your catlady logic.

Your post is not worth frying brain cells over, really.

*yoga chants of calmness*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
GHKWAME1:
@0chon and other lovers of hollywood movies in the house, I dey take God beg una, please I will urge anyone who intends to download Dwayne Johnson's "Hercules" to please substitute that movie for this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFqYiKDwt0I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Kumasi no go kill person grin
In one of the other movie clips, I saw something that looked like Prophet's nanosuit from the game, Crysis.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
aderonila18:
Without Tayo what would we be discussing ? He even gives the Gossip Boys something to talk about grin
My dear see me o. Do I pay my subscription to watch these gossip mongers. Abeg they should free me abeg. I love my Tayo abeg. There, I've said it tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
Permithius' fake, learned from watching-too-many-American sitcoms accent is crazy making. Dear god!

United Fake of America accent. African-Americvnt is what this phony douche is.
In Ghana, these fvctatds are referred to as "locally acquired foreign accent".

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
spade:

Naaah. I just made that one up grin
But it bears similarities to the kinda stuff you wrote then grin
Yeah I know grin

But give me their links na, I mean the threads na LOL gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
I don't see tayo burning bridges rather I see him
constructing culverts with Africa ....
Melvin built all the overhead, flyovers e.t.c yet he lost it
tayo is giving bba hotshot a reason to be trending so I c him coming home with DAT pepper otherwise biggie shud get ready for bankruptcy by next year cus I will ensure its downfall in my capacity

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
GHKWAME1:

In Ghana, these fvctatds are referred to as "locally acquired foreign accent".

grin

Shameless folks I tell you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
spade:

Kumasi no go kill person grin
In one of the other movie clips, I saw something that looked like Prophet's nanosuit from the game, Crysis.
Atleast, with "kumawood" I know what I am going in for grin, but to to fall for Hollywood marketing tricks is so not cool! But I think Majid's upcoming book movie will be better than that overhyped Hercules.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
safarigirl:
na only we dey support other people reps every year. When we finish, na we dem go call mumu.

So you haven't seen Nigerians that supported Elikem passionately? Or even those that rigged for Dillish? Nigerians support other countries' reps at the expense of ours every year and all we get in return is insults.

I'm not saying people shouldn't support other people's reps, but as for me and my house, it's only Tayo we know. Let us not say we don't want to be 'biased' as far as entertainment value goes this season, Tayo is the best. Afterall I supported Keagan over Goldie in 2012, I've done my own part. Una no see am no mean say I no do, una no just dey.

Feel free to ask forkadict for any confirmation. He's the only one I can remember from that year

Yep. I proudly supported Talia the slut and you Keagan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.