Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2246626 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
ochon:
StateOfMind has uploaded HIS pic, y'all check it out. grin
Lmao...best time 2 upload..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
waxdude:

Lmao...best time 2 upload..

LOL.. HE fine die. StateOfMind na handsome bobo. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Zega: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
You guys take this BBA too seriously.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Zega: 12:00am On Oct 24, 2014
shocked
StateOfMind:

Jero. tongue

StateofMind ?!! shocked
StateOfMind:

Jero. tongue

StateofMind ?!!

Unbelievable!!! I thought you deactivated?! I wore a wreath for seven days!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:02am On Oct 24, 2014
you mop head, you're going home bro, you can go continue your gossiping with your wife.

mumu i sure say na gossip wey you gossip sotay you forget to barb your hair.
this guy would just gossip his life away if he is not careful.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:05am On Oct 24, 2014
forkadict:

Haba Babes, calm down.

If you take a moment to digest the extract that @kgr28 posted, you'll discover that there are some cold hard truths in its contents. Or is this how you would like to see Tayo continue fighting till day 63? That is if he even lasts that long. And if he does, he's not winning the mulla. Guaranteed.

Mr fork...Karen fought a day before she was given the grand prize and from what I heard Biggie generated enough mullah from her that they had to announce midway into the show that there would be a 2nd winner

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:06am On Oct 24, 2014
Dannyxy:
you mop head, you're going home bro, you can go continue your gossiping with your wife.

mumu i sure say na gossip wey you gossip sotay you forget to barb your hair.
this guy would just gossip his life away if he is not careful.
Lwkmd grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 12:07am On Oct 24, 2014
na wa Alisa gossip reach JJ diick size
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:08am On Oct 24, 2014
ochon:
StateOfMind has uploaded HIS pic, y'all check it out. grin
Sweet jesus. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:10am On Oct 24, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Chai this people will dye o. Sheila: Tayo was very sexy when he was angry. All this girls in the house were drooling.
Hahahahahaha come and see jealousy from alusa and co.

Sheillah like Tayo die...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 12:10am On Oct 24, 2014
Ksslib:

Sweet jesus. grin
lmao your comment made me check the pic Nah agbero I con find

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:11am On Oct 24, 2014
Zega:
shocked

StateofMind ?!! shocked

StateofMind ?!!

Unbelievable!!! I thought you deactivated?! I wore a wreath for seven days!

Lol, Zega!!, you have come to mess with my head again. I gave up trying to figure who you were months ago, when you started that entertaining diary of yours wink. Who are you angry. For real, I wanna know. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:12am On Oct 24, 2014
Ksslib:

Sweet jesus. grin

You dig wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:14am On Oct 24, 2014
StateOfMind:

@bolded grin grin.
My man, Keagan didn't win by not fighting anyone in the house, he was just lucky deserving housemates left that season and biggie also felt it was time to compensate you guys after the long painful wait grin. I would have cared about mending of bridges and not creating enemies if this is the bba I used to know. I was initially of the opinion that tayo should calm down and form alliances and stop burning bridges, but right now, I care less. The bba this season is a sham, and I so can not be bothered. The only season I watch once a week and watch on nairaland too grin .

My point, whether or not he mends bridges, I don't see him getting votes outside WA, melvin who was friends with everyone in the house didn't (forget him being a borite, the winner wasn't any better) so why mend bridges especially with snakes all over the house. *shrugs*

What's the name of the chick Keagan poured drinks on again...i remember they were always at loggerheads,
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 12:16am On Oct 24, 2014
see dese skinny chicks with dirty minds
bugging me/....so i drop the 'lekpa babes
in omo'... cuz like Denzel! iam 'washing-
thin'/!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:16am On Oct 24, 2014
@forwetinah, It was junia, jessica's partner from namibia
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:17am On Oct 24, 2014
thrizzle:

lmao your comment made me check the pic Nah agbero I con find
Hmmn

Anyway to those of you who dont know. Thats our very own ochon. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by klodike(m): 12:18am On Oct 24, 2014
This alusa of a guy is nothing but a gossiper.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:21am On Oct 24, 2014
StateOfMind:

You dig wink
I know something is going on but I cant figure for now.

Maybe youre getting at someone. Maybe

Ok fill me in. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:24am On Oct 24, 2014
Ksslib:
Some two weeks ago or so, KC moore stepped into the diary room and mentioned about some fool proof strategy of his that saw him breeze through auditions--- which hes going to implement in winning the money. I was like-- cool. Aggama eyes on you.

A handful of days later, I saw old baba crying like a baby. Now what caught me---- he was actually crying on behalf of Perewinkle. Lwkmd.Da fuq? ... I said--- ok! Perhaps this might be the almighty strategy he talked about. But how is he gonna pull crying on behalf of people that didnt ask him to, for 60something good days to probably gain sympathy and win votes? Cos we talking about roughly 20something gallons of tears here, where will the inspiration to cry such come from?

Then he stopped crying when the guitar crew and some other housemates proved that not only him can cry, they too can.

I kept looking out for KC to see signs of that deadly strategy of his, I didnt see nada. Now I really dont like being curious. But weeks have passed and kC moore is still keeping us in the dark, yet to reveal.

I dont know if any of you has managed to figure out the almighty strategy but If you have, pls do fill me-us in.

And before I forget! Just know the epistles have started. I ll try my best as much as possible henceforth---- to use 1000words to say what a sentence could have handled. It feels good plus its pay back time.

Worry not...he'll be out of " the dark" when he's nominated for eviction. The flood gates go soon open
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:24am On Oct 24, 2014
Ksslib:

I know something is going on but I cant figure for now.
Maybe youre getting at someone. Maybe
Ok fill me in. wink

Lol..not at all, just having fun with the picture. And I was asking if you dig the guy before reincarnated makes the first move. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:27am On Oct 24, 2014
Ksslib:

Hmmn

Anyway to those of you who dont know. Thats our very own ochon. smiley

LOL.. Wish you the same.angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:27am On Oct 24, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Worry not...he'll be out of " the dark" when he's nominated for eviction. The flood gates go soon open
Lol. He better cos I don tire to wait.

Upload make I see you before I sleep this night. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:27am On Oct 24, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Are you sure this people watched the seasons they are refering to? If they did, they won't forget Karen's excapades.

Don't mind ojare...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:30am On Oct 24, 2014
StateOfMind:
@forwetinah, It was junia, jessica's partner from namibia

Exactly...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:31am On Oct 24, 2014
StateOfMind:

Lol..not at all, just having fun with the picture. And I was asking if you dig the guy before reincarnated makes the first move. grin
Buhahaha. What da hell? grin

****does the Tufiakwa sign over head*** grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:33am On Oct 24, 2014
Ksslib:

Lol. He better cos I don tire to wait.

Upload make I see you before I sleep this night. wink

You 1st... tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:35am On Oct 24, 2014
Hmmmn. Lucremoy , you quoted my sig.

Hope all iz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:36am On Oct 24, 2014
StateOfMind your profile pic is so legsome. All the funny bones dey NL ahswear
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:37am On Oct 24, 2014
Forwetinnah:

You 1st... tongue
See there's only a few of us viewing. Do a quickie. Then take it down sharp sharp.

Most of them don sleep. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MsNas(f): 12:37am On Oct 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Ok, Nigerians have innocent people & yet, all South Africans deserved Apartheid? No innocent people in SA? Good to hear your catlady logic.

Your post is not worth frying brain cells over, really.

*yoga chants of calmness*
STFU lady. I don't have the means to watch BBA I only read the blogs and facebook and the hate your people exhibit for the Nigerian reps is appalling and mind boggling. Like seriously? Wishing all Nigerians die of Ebola, to praying Boko Haram levels Nigeria to all sort of sick thoughts? What was our(Nigerians) offence? Simply cos we are Nigerians. That's just insane.

I've been reading this thread for some days now and the way you go about your business here is just funny. You come here under the cloak not being biased yet you always single out the Nigerian rep. Please take several seats, and have some Evian alongside your Prozac. Oshi.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 12:40am On Oct 24, 2014
tayo is trending
haters gossiping

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.