Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2246605 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:43am On Oct 24, 2014
Ksslib:

See there's only a few of us viewing. Do a quickie. Then take it down sharp sharp.

Most of them don sleep. wink

Nice try
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 12:44am On Oct 24, 2014
Ksslib:
Hmmmn. Lucremoy , you quoted my sig.

Hope all iz well!
it kept attracting my eyes, i just had to post it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:46am On Oct 24, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Nice try
Name ur price. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:47am On Oct 24, 2014
Lucremoy:
it kept attracting my eyes, i just had to post it.
Hmmmn. I see.
Ok.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:53am On Oct 24, 2014
Forwetinnah no wan reply again. I don go sleep.

Sleep tight! Cos I go use better cutlass chase you for dream .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 12:58am On Oct 24, 2014
Psychedelia:
Lumeviewscom, my buddy grin
Post your picture.

This Igbo man, when you go get sense? Post your own first...

So na you be "Spade"? I remember that user from "The Chase" last year. I don create new account here oh. If you ever decode it, na to award you nobel prize be that. Happy hunting!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 24, 2014
MsNas:

STFU lady. I don't have the means to watch BBA I only read the blogs and facebook and the hate your people exhibit for the Nigerian reps is appalling and mind boggling. Like seriously? Wishing all Nigerians die of Ebola to praying Boko Haram levels Nigeria to all sort of sick thoughts? What was our(Nigerians) offence? Simply cos we are Nigerians. That's just insane.

I've been reading this thread for some days now and the way you go about your business here is just funny. You come here under the cloak not being biased yet you always single out the Nigerian rep. Please take several seats, and have some Evian alongside your Prozac. Oshi.

Catlady logic.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MsNas(f): 6:23am On Oct 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Catlady logic.
I thought you were running around here untamed before? Cat got your tongue now? All these "Catlady Logic" gibberish isn't what I knew you for since I started reading this thread. Eranko oshi.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 24, 2014
MsNas:

I thought you were running around here untamed before? Cat got your tongue now? All these "Catlady Logic" gibberish isn't what I knew you for since I started reading this thread. Eranko oshi.

With me it's always a choice between, in the mood to argue VS not in the mood to argue. I am not in the mood to argue, take it how you will... buhbye.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 7:02am On Oct 24, 2014
14:

To put it nicely, just say "To keep Nigerians entertained" There is other 12 countries and the rest of Africa. Besides, Nigeria probably makes only 5% of the viewership, so dont feel like you are so important than Zimbabwe or botswana.
. I bet Africa and the rest of Africa would be on a suicide mission if Tayo does not keep them entertained(with Africa voting for him as the most talked about housemate, I sincerely believe Africa and the rest of Africa are entertained). We understand the gang up against Nigerians at every season of big brother, but our reps will never fail to entertain Africa. And Nigerians will always support entertainment, be it Tayo or "butterfly" .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:04am On Oct 24, 2014
Zega:
You guys take this BBA too seriously.

I just can't forking imagine
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Mr fork...Karen fought a day before she was given the grand prize and from what I heard Biggie generated enough mullah from her that they had to announce midway into the show that there would be a 2nd winner

In other words, Tayo should continue fighting with any and every housemate right? Since Karen did same and she eventually won. Correct?

E go shock you
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2014
@spade.

Munya didn't burn any bridges worth saving.

Lerato- Made top 5
Mwisho- Made top 5
Meryl- Namibia still voted him
Jennifer- I think he got Moz

This whole gang up may just favour him. Kenyans have washed their hands off Alusa and most of them are supporting Tayo.

But like stateofmind already said, bridges or not, the politics of the game do not favour Tayo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MsNas(f): 7:11am On Oct 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

With me it's always a choice between, in the mood to argue VS not in the mood to argue. I am not in the mood to argue, take it how you will... buhbye.

Glad you acted like a lady. Goodnight to you too

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2014
All u complaining about Alusa's gossip, what do u expect from a man that wear pink shorts .....like wtf?

Kc na d biggest sell out. Mr married crier, if there is any one that will be loyal to u there, its ma bea and tayo. Silly.

Trezegah is very correct. My best house mate so far.

Macky2, aside his fans shouting and ranting, he his just like a furniture in !iggy's room.

Butterfly, by far the most outspoken hm. Very simple and non confrontational but keeps too much to herslf.

Jj....ok, the midget is just delusional and paranoid.

Sheila, u need to fess up, u like Tayo

Ella, the dillish wannabe of hotshot. She fit drink piss. Has anyone notice she is always drinking?

Luis, even Butterfly is more relevant than this dude. He just enter voicemail since he bang Mira. Btw, what's with the steeewpid white band on his head. As anyone noticed that guy is uuuuugggggleeeeeeeeeeee!

Ma bea and Samantha have almost same personality. Matured, responsible, cool and well behaved.

Goitze and Sipe, those ones are jus there. The funny thing is dat pple like them go far cos no one remembers to nominate them.

Arthur ....I've even forgotten he is still in that house.

Idris, too childish at times but still cool.

Ntlanla, the hezbollah of biggy's food. He is almost always eating any time u tune in. Nothing special and memorable abt him, just there.

Frankie. Frankie I like. But he comes across as a gay or atleast bisexual. Gals throwing their selves at him d first week, he just de grin dey monkey around like mumu.

Permithias. The fakest housemate of all time. Where do I start from, is it his bed hopping and playing gals or his weird accent that changes per minute. The dude can be so freaking annoying and a talkative.

Tayo, I understand when pple say he needs to tone down a little and he has been doing that. Do u knw how many altercations he let slide? I remember Frankie the 2nd day telling Tayo F Nigeria and that he doesn't give a F about Nigerians and Tayo didn't flair up or banter words with him or diss his country too. What u have to understand is that no matter who d Nig hm is they will still hate so why make it easy for them. I will pick a 1000 tayo before Melvin.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2014
forkadict:

In other words, Tayo should continue fighting with any and every housemate right? Since Karen did same and she eventually won. Correct?

E go shock you
Tayo hasn't fought with every housemate please. Most times it's just misunderstandings that certain people take advantage of.

His only crime is being too real for these cryshots. He confronts them head on only for them to say shiiit behind his back and they call themselves men. Y'all keep attacking Tayo, but you turn a blind eye when the likes of Alusa and JJ open their useless mouths to run down people.

If anyone should be attacked it's Alusa who makes it a habit to hold talks about others after fights. Imagine him telling that stupid Frankie after Tayo and Frankie had purportedly sorted themselves out that Tayo is using him to shine. What nonsense! Who the phuck is Frankie? And then the brainless hulk instead of telling him "We've sorted ourselves out, but thanks for the advice" and walking out of that place, sat down to listen and concur.

What kind of friend is that? Let Tayo fight, let him face them head on cuz these people have no love for him. When you keep a man in the land of evil people, he will have to fight to save himself.

Forkadict even you that's coming here to form anti-violence would be involved in a couple of confrontations, see the way you go at it with njokusboy, yet you want to villify Tayo?

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 7:19am On Oct 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

It's not only in parts of Africa where people still use wrappers, several countries ie. India wear them too. They call it a lungi.

It's sad that you think having pride in one's traditional wear = village swag.

Eurocentrism. SMH.

You'd be amazed at how many white people buy, wear & see beauty/uniqueness in the same "village" clothes you high-nose at now. We need to appreciate what we have as a continent.
babe i am not against him having a wrapper or reping his village so calm down. My only concern is the ensemble. In the south south culture in Nigeria, men tie wrappers but in a tasteful way. As a lady i own one too and when i dress up as a proud benin girl, you will most definitely want one. But tying a wrapper around your neck the way he does is a no no for me.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2014
killabeauti:
babe i am not against him having a wrapper or reping his village so calm down. My only concern is the ensemble. In the south south culture in Nigeria, men tie wrappers but in a tasteful way. As a lady i own one too and when i dress up as a proud benin girl, you will most definitely want one. But tying a wrapper around your neck the way he does is a no no for me.

Well, maybe that's how they do it in HIS country. It's only a wrapper, still more tasteful than running around semi-nude dangling balls all day. I do love traditional wear, so I'd probably love your Benin wrapper too if it caters to my taste, colour-wise. NO BIGGIE.

Btw, why does everything always have to be about countries? Clothes are clothes & how you wear them depends on personal style, culture etc. None is better or whatever unless it's on the runway.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 24, 2014
MsNas:

Glad you acted like a lady. Goodnight to you too

It's morning in my part of the world but "Goodnight" to you I guess.

PS: I've had polite conversations on this thread (+ the entire forum) so it's not like I'm always combative or whatever. I only argue when there's something to argue about, other than that I prefer to rather talk to myself.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2014
Tabh:
Hi bba addicts,it's been a while peeps.
Ochon,Kslib,dannyxy,waxdude,reincarnated,dre11,njokusboy,wildchild and ermm who again?

The ladies,c'estmoi,dominique,stateofmind,iyawotm,..
I miss y'all.
kiss kiss kiss

U left without a goodbye and u expect me to accept u just like that cry

sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2014
Akshow:
All u complaining about Alusa's gossip, what do u expect from a man that wear pink shorts .....like wtf?

Kc na d biggest sell out. Mr married crier, if there is any one that will be loyal to u there, its ma bea and tayo. Silly.

Macky2, aside his fans shouting and ranting, he his just like a furniture in !iggy's room.

Butterfly, by far the most outspoken hm. Very simple and non confrontational but keeps too much to herslf.

Ella, the dillish wannabe of hotshot. She fit drink piss. Has anyone notice she is always drinking?

Luis, even Butterfly is more relevant than this dude. He just enter voicemail since he bang Mira. Btw, what's with the steeewpid white band on his head. As anyone noticed that guy is uuuuugggggleeeeeeeeeeee!

Ma bea and Samantha have almost same personality. Matured, responsible, cool and well behaved.

Goitze and Sipe, those ones are jus there. The funny thing is dat pple like them go far cos no one remembers to nominate them.

Ntlanla, the hezbollah of biggy's food. He is almost always eating any time u tune in. Nothing special and memorable abt him, just there.

Frankie. Frankie I like. But he comes across as a gay or atleast bisexual. Gals throwing their selves at him d first week, he just de grin dey monkey around like mumu.

Permithias. The fakest housemate of all time. Where do I start from, is it his bed hopping and playing gals or his weird accent that changes per minute. The dude can be so freaking annoying and a talkative.

Tayo, I understand when pple say he needs to tone down a little and he has been doing that. Do u knw how many altercations he let slide? I remember Frankie the 2nd day telling Tayo F Nigeria and that he doesn't give a F about Nigerians and Tayo didn't flair up or banter words with him or diss his country too. What u have to understand is that no matter who d Nig hm is they will still hate so why make it easy for them. I will pick a 1000 tayo before Melvin.

I knew you will say nicest things about FarTayo...after all he and nigeria the víctims...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2014
diick size [/quote] cheesy cheesy Choi
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Well, maybe that's how they do it in HIS country. It's only a wrapper, still more tasteful than running around semi-nude dangling balls all day. I do love traditional wear, so I'd probably love your Benin wrapper too if it caters to my taste, colour-wise. NO BIGGIE.

Btw, why does everything always have to be about countries? Clothes are clothes & how you wear them depends on personal style, culture etc. None is better or whatever unless it's on the runway.

i dont want to go back and forth on this. If you read through my first post on this issue you will see i never mention culture or country. Forkaddict said it could be his culture and i replied by typing he should keep reping. This has absolutely nothing to do with country. Idris does not represent .1% of tanzanians so i cant judge them by one obervation. EOD
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2014
safarigirl:
Tayo hasn't fought with every housemate please. Most times it's just misunderstandings that certain people take advantage of.

His only crime is being too real for these cryshots. He confronts them head on only for them to say shiiit behind his back and they call themselves men. Y'all keep attacking Tayo, but you turn a blind eye when the likes of Alusa and JJ open their useless mouths to run down people.

If anyone should be attacked it's Alusa who makes it a habit to hold talks about others after fights. Imagine him telling that stupid Frankie after Tayo and Frankie had purportedly sorted themselves out that Tayo is using him to shine. What nonsense! Who the phuck is Frankie? And then the brainless hulk instead of telling him "We've sorted ourselves out, but thanks for the advice" and walking out of that place, sat down to listen and concur.

What kind of friend is that? Let Tayo fight, let him face them head on cuz these people have no love for him. When you keep a man in the land of evil people, he will have to fight to save himself.

Forkadict even you that's coming here to form anti-violence would be involved in a couple of confrontations, see the way you go at it with njokusboy, yet you want to villify Tayo?
So Tayo is too real, victim, misundertood,has an X factor, he is smart...He has all the good things but not BAD ones, the perfect housemate!

Now is it being real to offend people and apologise later and claim you were joking?

Why in his apologies keeps mentioning AFRICA and everytime he seems as if hes about to cry...he wants to appear victim.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 8:55am On Oct 24, 2014
kgr28:

I knew you will say nicest things about FarTayo...after all he and nigeria the víctims...

Is it only Tayo I said nice things about? Are u blind and can see my comment about trezegah, frankie, Samantha, Ma bea etc?

But no, like the hating person u are, my comment about Tayo has to give u a hard on.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2014
killabeauti:
i dont want to go back and forth on this. If you read through my first post on this issue you will see i never mention culture or country. Forkaddict said it could be his culture and i replied by typing he should keep reping. This has absolutely nothing to do with country. Idris does not represent .1% of tanzanians so i cant judge them by one obervation. EOD

Dude, didnt you just typed that Naija men wrap it with more style or whatever? YOU made it about country.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2014
Akshow:

Is it only Tayo I said nice things about? Are u blind and can see my comment about trezegah, frankie, Samantha, Ma bea etc?

But no, like the hating person u are, my comment about Tayo has to give u a hard on.

Indeed it gives me a hard on!

And you had to write the whole bible about him!! just to justify him.

waiting for your next response I want to CUM..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2014
safarigirl:

grin. Cchoi!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2014
kgr28:

So Tayo is too real, victim, misundertood,has an X factor, he is smart...He has all the good things but not BAD ones, the perfect housemate!

Now is it being real to offend people and apologise later and claim you were joking?

Why in his apologies keeps mentioning AFRICA and everytime he seems as if hes about to cry...he wants to appear victim.

if you know how your xenophobic brothers have provoked me this morning, you'll use that fried brain in your head and stay off my posts before I transfer aggression to you

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2014
Akshow:

You seems to have evicted Laveda from your mind......LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2014
forkadict:

E go shock you

Why e go shock me...make the guy play him game like biggie said. IF those chickens can't man up to put him in his place then too bad for them. No be you and Njokusboy dey slug am out here since, who cry say dem dey bully/intimidate them?? That's what reality is; as long as there's no violence. Imagine Laveda calling him a gay on Wednesday because he asked her not to disrupt the makeup artist that was in the house with them, i'm very sure Tayo's saving that confrontation for another day...when e go burst, everybody go shout!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2014
safarigirl:
if you know how your xenophobic brothers have provoked me this morning, you'll use that fried brain in your head and stay off my posts before I transfer aggression to you

WoW-WoW-WoW Safarigirl....So I dont know you want me to respond to this post?
Because you say ma brain is fried, I take offence in that... I want to say something MEAN to you also..

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.