Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250698 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
dasparrow:

He sure is but doesn't seem to know it. He is living in denial.
You are really an i d i o t who thinks too much of himself! Primitive fool who doesn't know how modern society works. Go back to your forest village and stay there forever.Nobody wants you in the city.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
shezy:
pls where una de ooo?we don get visitor.i know say @safarigirl go like dis dude.
NOBODY likes that dude! He's deliberately derailing this thread like he does on every other South African thread and we are aiding him.
Let's go back to discussing Tayo, Laveda, Nhlanhla (sp?), et al. Dasparrow, kgr28, please ignore the dude.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
GoodGirl2:

NOBODY likes that dude! He's deliberately derailing this thread like he does on every other South African thread and we are aiding him.
Let's go back to discussing Tayo, Laveda, Nhlanhla (sp?), et al. Dasparrow, kgr28, please ignore the dude.
Why would I want a primitive Masai in her long throat to like me? Jeez! You think I give a effing hoot about your primitive people who are blind in the modern world. Not until all of you make a change to pursue civilized life and get organized I will never have respect for you. Please, stop making it looks as if I am looking for African acceptance. Huh! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
This kain August visitor. angry

Has the Extravaganza started my people grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
Moving on.....any updates from the house?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
Na only crase people dey answer crase people. You guys should respect the wishes of a mad man and stop engaging him. Meanwhile, what is this I'm hearing of a team switch? Has Team A been switched to Team B and vice versa? Who dey watch? Abeg update us
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
Which kind roles them dey always give Frankie sef?? Meanwhile which day grandmas begin get moustache and goatie grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
Updates. The house mates are preparing for d extravaganza. Different costumes n interpretation for d characters. Jj looks like a funny monkey. Dem grease im bald head sotay d thing dey shinee. Trezgah my guy is supposed to be s crocodile n he has some funny green stuff on him . Tayo looks like a grandma . He is so excited. Singing n cant stay still. . Gotise did a good make up job on him. All in all ,things are set. As for d oda group wstch out for shiela.dat chic is a very good actress. 5mins to kick off
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
v24m:
This kain August visitor. angry

Has the Extravaganza started my people grin
Noo..still preparing, Sam looking like mama iwota grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
Butter butter in Tsyo's voice is a zebra. Mabea is a hyena. Ellah is a lion. Extravaganza starts
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
Barca roundly thrashed...
ManUtd looks set to halt Jose's men on their tracks tomorrow...
And Alusa's balls odds-on to be fried come sunday.

Perfect weekend loading.... cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
all4naija:

You know very well that Ghanaian ladies are going to be falling over themselves when that Nigerian dude is on stage.
Am I supposed to be jealous or what?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
Team A starts now
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by IloveGH: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
safarigirl:
yeah, lots of people are raising concerns on the hate he'll get from housemates if he wins sexiest as well and it's looking that way. Hopefully 2 or 3 of the biggest haters will be out by Sunday(Alusa, JJ and Permithias) If we're able to get the Ghanaians out before the finale (they don't seem strong enough) and Ella, we should get Uganda on his side amounting to 4 votes. We'll see sha, what is meant to be will be

@ GHKWAME1 and kgr28, I just had to come out of reading mode to post this LOL!

Hope you guys saw this post by the greatest analyzer of BBA suggesting they should get the GH reps out of the house to give Tayo a chance. Yet she is now saying she has never said she wanted Mam Bea out, LOL. Maybe she needs to explain the bolded cheesy

When I read it I LOL and SMH like I always do with most of her comments here grin

The question now is, who is she referring to as we? Secondly, how are they going to do that when they are not in the BBA house to nominate the Ghanaians, to get them out of the house shocked

If wishes were horses beggars Safarigirl would ride grin

Girl, you take this BBA thing too seriously, CHILLAX before the same heartbreak of last season befalls you this year cool

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
Grand ma tayo walks in . Action
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
all4naija:
Nope! Nigerian swag! You people can stand it. I can see the reason why your women are running after Nigerian men in your country. angry angry
Achievement by association, the fact that some women will fall for some of your compatriots does not mean a worwor like you will achieve that feat.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aimeedyki(f): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
This extravaganza no be am.. is this pantomime or kiddies entertainment.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
tsquaure:
Butter butter in Tsyo's voice is a zebra. Mabea is a hyena. Ellah is a lion. Extravaganza starts
m'am bea is a lion, sipe a hyena and ellah a hare and trezegah a crocodile
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
Not quite impressed with Team A. Looks like a script I acted in nursery school lipsrsealed. Hopefully Team B performs below par, and our boy survives being vamped.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
JJ really looks like a monkey and is acting the part well.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
braindamage:
Not quite impressed with Team A. Looks like a script I acted in nursery school lipsrsealed. Hopefully Team B performs below par, and our boy survives being vamped.
ino eh a bit dry. Trezegah making me laugh though.Sheila's group always manages to win. That girl is a good actress and just has the spark.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Can't believe I just gave laveda my 100 votes. #TayoIsTheSexiest #teamNigeria
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
IloveGH:

@ GHKWAME1 and kgr28, I just had to come out of reading mode to post this LOL!

Hope you guys saw this post by the greatest analyzer of BBA suggesting they should get the GH reps out of the house to give Tayo a chance. Yet she is now saying she has never said she wanted Mam Bea out, LOL. Maybe she needs to explain the bolded cheesy

When I read it I LOL and SMH like I always do with most of her comments here grin

The question now is, who is she referring to as we? Secondly, how are they going to do that when they are not in the BBA house to nominate the Ghanaians, to get them out of the house shocked

If wishes were horses beggars Safarigirl would ride grin

Girl, you take this BBA thing too seriously, CHILLAX before the same heartbreak of last season befalls you this year cool

moot point. There are Ghanaians hoping Tayo is kicked out, even insulting him on twitter, if wishes were horses Ghanaians would ride.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
JJ s monkey face though... priceless. That look I can't get out of my head! JJ fit be my mvp for the night for that monkey face. Loooool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
YACAA:
ino eh a bit dry. Trezegah making me laugh though.Sheila's group always manages to win. That girl is a good actress and just has the spark.
na wa o. Meanwhile those on twitter are laughing bout it, which opinion should we take?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
safarigirl:
moot point. There are Ghanaians hoping Tayo is kicked out, even insulting him on twitter, if wishes were horses Ghanaians would ride.

True that e.g @mzillane,dont know if I got her handle right.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
pavrita:

True that e.g @mzillane,dont know if I got her handle right.
I swear that girl is the female version of KC Moore. It's Mzlianne, there's even a new one, kwaku morokko, all his tweets are about Tayo and he hash-tags Tayo Out only to say "KC Moore is the boss" na because we no get time to dey fish out tweets from archive. Twitter is bigger than NL. That point is as useless as the 'e' in Moore

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
aimeedyki:
This extravaganza no be am.. is this pantomime or kiddies entertainment.

that was the objective of tonight's extravaganza as assigned by biggie
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
safarigirl:
I swear that girl is the female version of KC Moore. It's Mzlianne, there's even a new one, kwaku morokko, all his tweets are about Tayo and he hash-tags Tayo Out only to say "KC Moore is the boss" na because we no get time to dey fish out tweets from archive. Twitter is bigger than NL. That point is as useless as the 'e' in Moore

And also what I don't understand is their obsession for Ellah.I can't wait for K C to leave that house and hear what people think of him,as he's always thinking about what people will say about him.the fool thinks he's loved and has a large fan base,only if he knew.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Neither of both teams know what 'pantomime' means. It's disgraceful, even those ones wey sabi speak English; Butterphly, JJ. The pageant queens; Sheila, Ella. The Akata wannabes; Frankie and Prayingmantis, even that useless Emmy nominee; Alusa. None of them! They shame me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
pavrita:

And also what I don't understand is their obsession for Ellah.I can't wait for K C to leave that house and hear what people think of him,as he's always thinking about what people will say about him.the fool thinks he's loved and has a large fan base,only if he knew.
when na she dey give their boy face, wetin dem for do? they're all delusional. Shey housemates even said Alusa and JJ will have large fanbases. I just dey laugh them
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
Sheila team is tsking this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.