Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2246954 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
GHKWAME1:

I can't believe this dirty, stinking, malnourished
monkey could quote me. You dumb fvck, get this
into your thick skull, anywhere Ghana is insulted on this una forum, we go represent.
A walking LovePeddler who will pass as a walking insult on the streets of Accra any day.
PS: I hope y'all see she is the one trying to make it a country war. If I start ehn.
oh, so you call me a bytch and I should clap for you? If someone calls your sister a bytch, is that what you would expect from her? Or do you just use that term loosely? The funny thing is, you're the one who stalks anyone that speaks an ill word of Ghana here and then go on to accuse people. Even USA is insulted every second, so pray tell, what exactly is Ghana that we should watch what we say about you? If you like 'start' na 2 of us dem go ban. E be like say the one wey dem give your old moniker till next century no do you

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
btw, the low self esteemed haters have quickly liked njoku's post.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
All my enemies in a honda, hating in one
accord
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
grin. "I YAFF ALWAYS KNOWN THAT CHARCOAL IS BLACK" undecided grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dannyxy:
please who is the current champion of Africa?, all other talks are irrelevant.

Dat was just a one off... We are only champions among mediocrity....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
spade:

For the first time in African history, a country is emerging as champion both in the male and female categories.
My brother, no be small thing, biko cool
as in, infact, Africa is Nigeria grin.

haters I am waiting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
I see tayo and 265 together... I don't like what I am seeing. Someone should tell laveda what's up. If nobody is balsy enough to tell her what she did then they should stop talking about it. The issue has been over flogged already fah

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dannyxy:
btw, the low self esteemed haters have quickly liked njoku's post.

undecided undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
Grabs a seat this is getting interesting grin

Mod pls pardon them...

It all part of the fun

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
njokusboy:

Dat was just a one off... We are only champions among mediocrity....
if mediocres can we a major championship, what that say of Africa?

Nigeria was very good at the tournament, the team is just suffering a poor form now, it can happen to any team. let's hope they wake up from their slumber quick enough.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dannyxy:
if mediocres can we a major championship, what that say of Africa?

Nigeria was very good at the tournament, the team is just suffering a poor form now, it can happen to any team. let's hope they wake up from their slumber quick enough.

Lolzzz, we have never been better than Ghana or cote d ivoire or even egypt...
Forget the Nation's cup, we know who the champions are... that the chipolopolos won it says a lot about the tournament...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dannyxy:
as in, infact, Africa is Nigeria grin.

haters I am waiting.
lmao, which kind talk be that?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
https://dstvo.wufoo.com/forms. Vote for yur fav team
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
safarigirl:
oh, so you call me a bytch and I should clap for you? If someone calls your sister a bytch, is that what you would expect from her? Or do you just use that term loosely? The funny thing is, you're the one who stalks anyone that speaks an ill word of Ghana here and then go on to accuse people. Even USA is insulted every second, so pray tell, what exactly is Ghana that we should watch what we say about you? If you like 'start' na 2 of us dem go ban. E be like say the one wey dem give your old moniker till next century no do you
Hypocrite b1tch, I will call you any demeaning name I fokn please. The country method fell flat on your face so I see you trying to make this a feminist thing huh? It won't wash b1tch. First class low life fool, Bastard daughter of a thousand Fathers, you are depriving your primitive village of idiots, you should have been an abortion. Did you not get the MEMO? I go burry your two akpomo face tonight.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, we have never been better than Ghana or cote d ivoire or even egypt...
Forget the Nation's cup, we know who the champions are... that the chipolopolos won it says a lot about the tournament...
According to FIFA
35 Ghana 685 -2
36 Slovenia 683 17
37 Scotland 674 -8
38 Egypt 658 23
39 Sweden 646 -7
40 Cameroon 637 2
41 Senegal 635 -5
42 Nigeria 632 -5
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
Anyway, this link leads to the section of the site where you can vote for the extravaganza teams.

Tayo's team is "Gold - Forest Fantasy".

http://dstvo.wufoo.com/forms/z1f1gc230mixatl/
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
I thought you guys were friends on twitter grin grin....

No be small thing oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lucremoy:
According to FIFA
35 Ghana 685 -2
36 Slovenia 683 17
37 Scotland 674 -8
38 Egypt 658 23
39 Sweden 646 -7
40 Cameroon 637 2
41 Senegal 635 -5
42 Nigeria 632 -5

All those people pass us.. what of ivory coast?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
orirebaby:
https://dstvo.wufoo.com/forms. Vote for yur fav team
Thanks orirebaby..u will never marry a wayo man like Loki.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
Abeg Mr 265 said he runs 10km, shey na for the guy dream ni? Chai! And na this one look hin sef finish talk say "Yes, I don reach to toast M'am Bea" women have suffered
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by nikky341: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Pls vote for team forest ( tayo) http:///pKUdB2ZDN3
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
safarigirl:
see this hungry puff-puff selling, shoe-making ratchet son of a street urchin. Born troway like you na who wan come NL dey catch feelings, if say sp3rm from one public toilet in Kumasi no enter your mumsy and she no fit afford abortion you no for even dey here dey spew all this garbage. Na God save you say I dey good mood this evening cuz I don't take too kindly to people using that 'B' word on me or any female. Once again, go and read the mission statement, NL is NOT for lovers of that dark nation

Egbami ke!

You dey good mood na im you spit all dis one. If you con dey bad mood nko? Naira land go scatter be DAT o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
njokusboy:

All those people pass us.. what of ivory coast?
25 Côte d'Ivoire 842 -3
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by gengen118: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
https://dstvo.wufoo.com/confirm/extravaganza-poll-week-3/

Pls follow the link and vote.pls vote Gold forest fantancy(team tayo n co.). Pls let's all vote and try to keep our homeboy(tayo) in d house. Makee we do our own live d rest
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
njokusboy:

No be small thing oh

LOL. You dey bother? grin

This is the only guy who knows how to use Twitter, and he also follows the right amount of people: http://twitter.com/eminem

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Hypocrite b1tch, I will call you any demeaning name I fokn please. The country method fell flat on your face so I see you trying to make this a feminist thing huh? It won't wash b1tch. First class low life fool, Bastard daughter of a thousand Fathers, you are depriving your primitive village of idiots, you should have been an abortion. Did you not get the MEMO? I go burry your two akpomo face tonight.
OK. The crase wey dey worry this one don pass TB Joshua sef. I've said my piece, I gather you've understood it. Keep ranting though. Good night grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
njokusboy:

No be small thing oh
Can you imagine we even chat on whats app?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
gengen118:
https://dstvo.wufoo.com/confirm/extravaganza-poll-week-3/

Pls follow the link and vote.pls vote Gold forest fantancy(team tayo n co.). Pls let's all vote and try to keep our homeboy(tayo) in d house. Makee we do our own live d rest
how does it work? I followed the link and it says "Thanks for being part of the creative process" I didn't get to see both options. Abeg explain
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
GHKWAME1:

Lolzzz, this thread has a funny way of turning people against each other... make una sha no let am spoil una relationship...

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
GHKWAME1:

Love done gone sour grin

I need love
Love's divine
Pleeease forgive me now I see that I've been blind
Give me love
Loooove is what I need to help me knooow mah name

*singing*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
spade:

This is the only guy who knows how to use Twitter, and he also follows the right amount of people: http://twitter.com/eminem

grin

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
spade:

grin
OMG!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.