Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251205 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
olegunner:

Wetin be ur own dere...abegi park well

10000 Likes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
After Tayo wins the sexiest housemate, Lett big brother initiate another poll - The most SWAGGALICIOUS HOUSEMATE. Tayo will win that one eassssssy.

Dude's swag is on point. BAD ASSSSSS and RICH wardrobe. Nice one dude.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
IDIOTS!

You know how many times I've refreshed this page?
Una just dey there dey view like say una no get sense.

You'd better keep posting before I get angry.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
forkadict:

I swear no be Igbo the guy smoke. Na dry, fermented sheet the guy smoke. Dude needs to be locked away and given urgent psychiatric evaluation. And I am dead serious.

Abeg wetin concern deaf person with Cool FM? Just imagine!

No disrespect to deaf persons that may be reading this. Fork Addict got nothing but love for yall
It's you that should be locked away! Nonsense!!

You think tryna be different hiding under the cave of "being unbiased" is real?? Nigga! You're only making yourself look like a tool of mockery in the eyes of these SADC losers!!!

Abeg, be a man and stop being a cow #Word!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
GHKWAME1:
I recall how you pissed peeps off last year when you insisted on commenting on posts which were several pages back all in the name of catching up. grin

grin grin

But why would anyone get pissed cos someone is catching up tho. So is it better to just jump on the thread after missing in action for a few hours?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by gengen118: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
[quote author=safarigirl post=27453316]how does it work? I followed the link and it says "Thanks for being part of the creative process" I didn't get to see both options. Abeg explain[/quote,

Ok, when u follow the link it brings u to a page where u have optoins to vote. Clik on the Gold button which represent Forest Fatansy (Team Tayo n co) to vote. The "thank u for being part of creative..." Stuff comes up aftr voting.
I think u can only vote once(but not sure yet).

I had d same issue 3weeks ago, I didn't vote but it gave me d same msg so I cudnt vote. Am evn suprised it went today.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
spade:
IDIOTS!

You know how many times I've refreshed this page?
Una just dey there dey view like say una no get sense.

You'd better keep posting before I get angry.
shut up there, talk like say na only you dey refresh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lucremoy:
shut up there, talk like say na only you dey refresh

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
GIYAZZ:
It's you that should be locked away! Nonsense!!

You think tryna be different hiding under the cave of "being unbiased" is real?? Nigga! You're only making yourself look like a tool of mockery in the eyes of these SADC losers!!!

Abeg, be a man and stop being a cow #Word!!!

Imagine!!!

Let us all thank God for the faceless dimension social media has got.

Let me tell you something straight up. If only, I was randy when I was much younger, I would have had a child your age by now.

So to take your advice, because those people you mentioned spew hate comments about Nigeria then I should also spew hate about their countries And you denied being in need of psychiatric evaluation?

You are the last person I would ever want to have any dealings with till this show is over cos one, you don't act or comment like someone who's sane. Your comments are no different from those that a lunatic who stumbles on a computer will give. I'm dead serious here. Don't take it as an insult and don't take it as a joke. Take it as a statement of fact. Second reason is because of your age. No be fumble o, and no be prouding tinzz. But dude, you are way way too young for me to want to exchange ideas with you. So if you'll excuse me...

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
spade:

grin grin grin

Brother Eros is here to spoil the whole fun. grin

Na to begin hide post em remain. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
ochon:

But I think say na for inside Naira land brother Eros dey stay 2-4-7. So why is he here? Cos I feel he has always been here

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
forkadict:

But I think say na for inside Naira land brother Eros dey stay 2-4-7. So why is he here? Cos I feel he has always been here

LOL.. E no possible na.. Everyone has a life outside here. If he stays here 24/7, you and I wouldn't have been able to catch up on the fights. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
ochon:

So sad. Does this mean we should expect the return of "Obrafour" any minute now? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
ochon:

LOL.. E no possible na.. Everyone has a life outside here. If he stays here 24/7, you and I wouldn't have been able to catch up on the fights. grin

But abeg, Seun dey pay all these mods ni
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
spade:

So sad. Does this mean we should expect the return of "Obrafour" any minute now? grin

LOL.. I miss that Obrafour moniker. So HE was the one behind the moniker? shockedshocked

And he kept denying it last year. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
forkadict:

But abeg, Seun dey pay all these mods ni

Yeah, gives them a little "token" at the end of the year.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
http:///pKUdB2ZDN3 to vote for Tayo's nd Moz boy's team.

goodnight
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Too bad! I came in late.... Let me quickly dash some people likes' before i exit.

btw... No pictures today?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
ochon:

Thanks. Now I understand why some mods dey take the job serious like Soja work
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by suze(f): 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
clefstone:
This samantha boobz small sha. Abi na powdered milk dey inside?

*rotfl*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
forkadict:

Thanks. Now I understand why some mods dey take the job serious like Soja work

Lwkmd@soja work. I think they take it serious because if they don't, they'll be removed and replaced.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Briareos(m): 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
ochon:

Lwkmd@soja work. I think they take it serious because if they don't, they'll be removed and replaced.

You are just feeding people information you have absolutely no knowledge on.

Maybe they take it seriously because if they don't, you'd have stopped coming to Nairaland a long time ago.

For example, this thread would have been infested with 10,000 advertisements, spam messages and links to other websites.

The thread would have turned to a battle ground and the main purpose of the thread would have been defeated.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
ochon:

Token grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
Briareos:

Maybe they take it seriously because if they don't, you'd have stopped coming to Nairaland a long time ago.

For example, this thread would have been infested with 10,000 advertisements, spam messages and links to other websites.

The thread would have turned to a battle ground and the main purpose of the thread would have been defeated.

grin grin
The man is defending his job
Dignity of labour

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
Marking where I stopped tonight.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dat was a harmless post nah
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Briareos:

Thanks for clearing the air Oga mi. But you didn't clear the air on the token bit. Is it true that you receive a little token for taking the job seriously?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
Gudnyt fam
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
Briareos:

Nope, I'm right. I used the word, "I THINK" because I might be wrong, but in actuality, I'm right. What you typed is another reason(s). So are you telling me that if you don't take your post serious, Oga won't remove you? C'mon, you know he will, so I'm right.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
ochon:

LOL.. I miss that Obrafour moniker. So HE was the one behind the moniker? shockedshocked

And he kept denying it last year. angry

I caught the guy last year when he tried to play "Perfect Internet Gentleman" with this post:

Obrafour: I don't like it when men trade banter with ladies women.
https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official/2198#19247703

But today, na the same person Briaeros dey hide his posts right now as we speak (and probably about to ban) grin
Internet Gentlemen no go kill me grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
Good night earthlings.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
chai, this mr 265 head big oh, no wonder im name dey in numbers,
na only numbers go fit describe the velocity and mass of head..

smh, moving on

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.