Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2247188 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Slaya(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2014
have been following dis thred for a while now nd i just want to let @forwetinnah knw dat i have a big crush on her......nd would lyk to knw her better
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2014
So because Idris supported JJ yesterday when he was accusing Sam of playing him, he's now public enemy number 1. I don't get it, Sam had Laveda's name on her lips yesterday morning and there was no fuss made, why is she special?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2014
MduZA:
Therefore you must also keep your forum national and discuss only domestic issues....

Don't try to shift the goal post. This dumb question was asked, to which the appropriate answer was supplied:
14:

Someone could also say say DStv is for South Africans, what would you say to that?
Now, let me ask you - Does Nairaland have branch offices in South Africa, or are the "international discussions" your own equivalent of branch offices? Cuz, if so, then that's the dumbest of analogies.
If Nairaland should be restricted to just "domestic discussions" before it can be called a "Nigerian forum", then don't forget to restrict your computer to just personal discussions and tweets about your life and only your life, because only then can it be called a "Personal Computer".

Looks like you're not too bright afterall.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2014
Safarigurl:
@spade, if anyone uses the B word on me, that's the signal that anything goes. Some people wait till parents are called in, mine is that word. If he never used that term, I would never have involved his mum, so excuse me. Good Morning all, morning Briareos. I and GHKwame sorted ourselves out last night, but thanks for the ban still cheesy

I think it's Ochon you should be telling, though. He brought it up.
Me, I just dey look.
But I'm glad you sorted yourselves out, all the same. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MduZA: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2014
If you bright people can stop creating threads about a country called South africa,be rest assured that my account will be deactivated instantly....

spade:

Don't try to shift the goal post. This dumb question was asked, to which the appropriate answer was supplied:

Now, let me ask you - Does Nairaland have branch offices in South Africa, or are the "international discussions" your own equivalent of branch offices? Cuz, if so, then that's the dumbest of analogies.
If Nairaland should be restricted to just "domestic discussions" before it can be called a "Nigerian forum", then don't forget to restrict your computer to just personal discussions and tweets about your life and only your life, because only then can it be called a "Personal Computer".

Looks like you're not too bright afterall.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2014
v24m:
Good Morning my people. ..a wonderful Sunday to everyone.

Lets keep d forum alive devoid of insults.

Shout out to Ochon, Safarigirl now Safarigurl grin, Alex, Goodgirl, Dannyx, Spade, LaBellaMafiaZA, F addict, Chiazalam1, Akshow SOM and Kslib.

Bonjour smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2014
I think Sipe just said she hasn't had secs before. Lool. Everyone shouted and called her a liar
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2014
OMG Sipe has dollar sign tats on her tatas (.)(.)

The chica must really love the paper.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2014
by the way, good morning beautiful people. Shout out to all BBA threaders (the funny, the analysts, the ghanaians, the southafricans, the tanzanians, the nigerians, the diehard tayonarians and lillinians, the committed anti-tayonarians and ever diligent anti-nigerians). God bless yall and God bless your ministry (selectively). *yawns* I'll go drink water and go back to bed now.
PS: I ate small pepper stew yesterday, so maybe my brain is peppery. I think I am saying rubbish. #okbye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2014
@V24M.... Datz my baby!! Happy sunday to you to..hope you went to church? Respect to ma guys ochon, F addict, Ksslib and others grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2014
MduZA:
If you bright people can stop creating threads about a country called South africa,be rest assured that my account will be deactivated instantly....

Bafo, do you watch BBA cheesy?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MduZA: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2014
Yebo bafoZA , futhi kakhulu

LaBellaMafiaZA:

Bafo, do you watch BBA cheesy?

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:54am On Oct 26, 2014
Where is ksslib o?
You do me cunny, nor show me your pics again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2014
MduZA:

America, France, Congo, Russia, Guinea and Gabon have all been discussed on this forum in all the 8 years it has been active, and I don't see any of their citizens running up and down the boards fighting and hyperventilating; so please, stop making excuses to justify the fact that you're an idle, petty fellow with nothing else to do with his time.
In Stormfront.org, blacks are mentioned and insulted everyday by the dung-shovelling hicks who populate the site; but that's not a reason for me to create a profile there and begin to engage the hillbillies in petty fights, because I just don't see myself busting a sweat over people I never liked, to begin with. But obviously, you've got way too much time on your hands, and you're trying real hard to justify it.
You South Africans are the same people behind the "BBA - Watch, Diss And Don't Vote" page, where you do nothing else but insult other nationalities; but I don't see people giving a damn about you - Cuz, really, nobody cares. One can only be bothered about the opinion of people they care about; and since no-one from outside South Africa has even bothered reporting the page, it sure says a lot about how much your opinions on others really matter.

If you wish to leave the site, leave and stop making excuses.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2014
spade:

America, France, Congo, Russia, Guinea and Gabon have all been discussed on this forum in all the 8 years it has been active, and I don't see any of their citizens running up and down the boards fighting and hyperventilating; so please, stop making excuses to justify the fact that you're an idle, petty fellow with nothing else to do with his time.
In Stormfront.org, blacks are mentioned and insulted everyday by the dung-shovelling hicks who populate the site; but that's not a reason for me to create a profile there and begin to engage the hillbillies in petty fights, because I just don't see myself busting a sweat over people I never liked, to begin with. But obviously, you've got way too much time on your hands, and you're trying real hard to justify it.
You South Africans are the same people behind the "BBA - Watch, Diss And Don't Vote" page, where you do nothing else but insult other nationalities; but I don't see people giving a damn about you - Cuz, really, nobody cares. One can only be bothered about the opinion of people they care about; and since no-one from outside South Africa has even bothered reporting the page, it sure says a lot about how much your opinions on others really matter.

Why waste your energy this early morning to reply this person?
If you like explain from now till tomorrow, he wont understand your explanation. Dash am the ignore button.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2014
MduZA:
Yebo bafoZA , futhi kakhulu

Hehe. Yehlisumoya ndoda ngoba, topics about Mzansi bazithanda kabi laba. Prepare for impi, a very long one at that. Ayipheli!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2014
Slaya:
have been following dis thred for a while now nd i just want to let @forwetinnah knw dat i have a big crush on her......nd would lyk to knw her better
I recommend strong Malaria drugs for you grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2014
meforyou1:
No, Samantha handed over to him
just wondering when sam became a man.....ARE YOU MADT OR SOMETHING?? In Tayo's voice grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MduZA: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Hehe. Yehlisumoya ndoda ngoba, topics about Mzansi bazithanda kabi laba. Prepare for impi, a very long one at that. Ayipheli!

kwaaks,empeleni ya madoda ayipheli kodwa le yona ngikhathele ngayo mta ka Baba...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2014
MduZA:

kwaaks,empeleni ya madoda ayipheli kodwa le yona ngikhathele ngayo mta ka Baba...

Then ke...

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2014
spade:

Hehehehehehehehe!! #puff_en_pass

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MduZA: 10:44am On Oct 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Then ke...

lol...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MduZA: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2014
hey wena bhari you are the one who started the whole thing by questioning the presence of south Africans on a Nigerian forum therefore mine is to advice you Mr bright to keep your forum national and discuss issues that are of your national interest..
brighter as you are,this simple logic is easy to understand unless you are not bright as you claim Mr bright ...

spade:

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2014
Briareos:

The way you carry BBA for head, your account must be overflowing with money.

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2014
MduZA:

hey wena bhari you are the one who started the whole thing by questioning the presence of south Africans on a Nigerian forum therefore mine is to advice you Mr bright to keep your forum national and discuss issues that are of your national interest..
brighter as you are,this simple logic is easy to understand unless you are not bright as you claim Mr bright ...

Again, this was how it started, before you quoted me:

14:

Someone could also say say DStv is for South Africans, what would you say to that?
spade: I'd tell them to quickly come demolish their branch offices scattered across Nigeria, and head the fhuck back to South Africa. How's that?

Like I have told you already, many other nationalities have been discussed extensively here, and I haven't seen them run around like headless chickens; so please, stop justifying your idleness.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2014
MduZA:

lol...

wink

Bayakwatisa labantu!
But sometimes you just have to shrug some things off ngoba 1) Banenkani and 2) Ubuningi yizilima cheesy etc. So chill ndonda, kude phambili. In my 1st week here I've struggled with anger because I kept seeing people writing amanga wodwa but you get used to it & just react when necessary. You just have to tell yourself ukuthi-Baxolele baba ngoba abazi abakwenzayo cheesy Imagine if singakwata la eMzansi because of some comments & decide uk'shaya everything emnyama over la ekhaya. Again, bazokusibiza ngamagama ie. xenophobic, forgetting that inzondo idalwa yíbo self. I hope isiZulu sami siyazwakala. I'm trying lol.

Anyway, how did you find this site? Just curious.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2014
The way some people kill themselves over Bba grin grin. Some people need to chill. It's just a game besides big brother already knows the winner. It's not worth getting Hbp over it.

Shout out to dominique, SOM, dannyxy, ochon, lekpalicious, recairnated, forkaddict, njokusboy, theamaka, spade, LabellaMafiaZa, Ghkwme1 and every1 else I did not mention. Keep the updates coming smiley.

This year big brother is so boring. It just seems to be getting worse every year!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2014
RoyalPearl:
The way some people kill themselves over Bba grin grin. Some people need to chill. It's just a game besides big brother already knows the winner. It's not worth getting Hbp over it.

Shout out to dominique, SOM, dannyxy, ochon, lekpalicious, recairnated, forkaddict, njokusboy, theamaka, spade, LabellaMafiaZa, Ghkwme1 and every1 else I did not mention. Keep the updates coming smiley.

This year big brother is so boring. It just seems to be getting worse every year!
fine girl.. yarinya mai kio, Fulani ebulebu. grin ;grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2014
v24m:

Shout out to Ochon, Safarigirl now Safarigurl grin, Alex, Goodgirl, Dannyx, Spade, LaBellaMafiaZA, F addict, Chiazalam1, Akshow SOM and Kslib.
hello madam BMW, happy Sunday to you too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2014
OMG I swear, I cum just a tiny bit when I see people made-over.

I love Ella new hairdo & she obviously loves it too because she can't seem to stop pawing herself. Nice one.

Alusa is also not looking bad in a durag, it hides the Bart Simpson thing he calls hair well. Nice one.

Goobyes are always wonderful. Can't wait for the eviction show cheesy

BTW, is Permithius up for eviction? Yesterday I was mortified when I heard him say something in what sounded like "Bushmen"/Khoisan clicks. So our boy with the fake accent might actually be a grasshopper & cricket hunter. Corrections, he would have hunted them had he lived in that era. Or maybe they still teach them how to catch crickets, who knows. Some people never let go of culture. Nice one.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MduZA: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

wink

Bayakwatisa labantu!
But sometimes you just have to shrug some things off ngoba 1) Banenkani and 2) Ubuningi yizilima cheesy etc. So chill ndonda, kude phambili. In my 1st week here I've struggled with anger because I kept seeing people writing amanga wodwa but you get used to it & just react when necessary. You just have to tell yourself ukuthi-Baxolele baba ngoba abazi abakwenzayo cheesy Imagine if singakwata la eMzansi because of some comments & decide uk'shaya everything emnyama over la ekhaya. Again, bazokusibiza ngamagama ie. xenophobic, forgetting that inzondo idalwa yíbo self. I hope isiZulu sami siyazwakala. I'm trying lol.

Anyway, how did you find this site? Just curious.

your isizulu is good m'khaya....am not knew here,I deactivated my first account because one of the administrators kept on banning it..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
v24m:

Thanks love. Enjoy your sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.