Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250667 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:22am On Oct 01, 2014
Ksslib:
Babes how far na? grin Long time.

Lwkmd!! Na me be horse mouth?
No let me use use Amadiaoha bend your life like iphone 6 sha.

Denrele wey goldie spirit dey chase like rabbit.
True.. im bald head alone for no carry the guy pass the first week.

How tha your shoe na? grin

cry cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:22am On Oct 01, 2014
IyawoTM:

Harel is gbam...awwh ure so sweet...u even remembered his name...
His a big boy now...mouth full of teeth, and in school sharp...
Tnx...

U gan...how u dey?

How far, Iyawo Jekyll Harel?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:23am On Oct 01, 2014
Ksslib: Jackey and hyde why you go say tha kiss na for me? You dey crase? undecided

You be gay aswear. grin

Lmao. When beautiful babes yakpa, I go con sign up for gayism. angry Am I mad? *in Olamide's voice*
Ask Giiyaz & Reinc that gay question ni.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:26am On Oct 01, 2014
ochon: Na Jeykllandhyde post that thing. My account has been compromised. sadcry

Hmmmm

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:28am On Oct 01, 2014
GIYAZZ: The Tayo guy is cute jare!

The way NLanders been beefing him made me thought we pulled a Ghanaian move this time! Lol

But I just digged him; and dude is soooo fine!!! #NoHomo

undecided lipsrsealed

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:29am On Oct 01, 2014
Ksslib: lol.

Dont worry you ll enjoy everyones company here. They all are good sport.

But heads up. Get ready for neck breaking epistles that will if care is not taken, make you weep-- literally. No thanks to people like ochon who use long texts to make up for their height.

Be expecting stuffs like '' I must admit, the birth of this hours universal consciousness has energised the companionable gregarious me and I must above all odds, opine, thar the camaraderie entrenched deep somewhere in my genetic make up has never been this primed to mate you guys companionship''

All he is trying to say is ---- He's in a good mood today. angry

And stay away from njokusboy too. You don wanna know why. But if you have the strength to argue issues like why flies shouldn't fly the way they do, then he is your guy.

waxdude:
Ok...jst dt I'm used to kslib/lipsy....boss ksslib NOTED

Body dey inside cloth oh nd d enjoyment hide one corner for Phcity smiley

cool grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:33am On Oct 01, 2014
Ksslib:
You need not worry about trouble. The banters here are for the fun of it. REAL trouble only springs up once in a while.

Its been fun having you too. wink

I will restrain myself from writing. Ochon & Reincarnated, can you see this subtle move? grin This our guy sef. Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 3:06am On Oct 01, 2014
Reincarnated: Drahmah grin
this user is currently unavailable; please try again later.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 6:36am On Oct 01, 2014
safarigirl: So after further investigation, I discovered the ratio is actually 6:5:2.

SADC:
South Africa
Malawi
Zimbabwe
Zambia
Namibia
Botswana

East Africa:
Kenya
Tanzania
Uganda
Rwanda
Mozambique

West Africa:
Nigeria
Ghana

Let's assume it's cuz of Ebola that we got so heavily cheated
No. Mozambique is in SADC, while Rwanda is in Central Africa
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sosiqdude(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

I will restrain myself from writing. Ochon & Reincarnated, can you see this subtle move? grin This our guy sef. Smh

Wetin our guy do?..

Can't wait to see ik like that making the housemates scared! gringrin

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2014
meforyou1: No. Mozambique is in SADC, while Rwanda is in Central Africa
nah. Rwanda and Mozambique are east Africa though they get fused into central and southern Africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2014
safarigirl: nah. Rwanda and Mozambique are east Africa though they get fused into central and southern Africa.
I have the feeling east Africa might win this year, it will be a herculean task for a west African to win this year, no Liberia, no seria-leaone , were we wan get the vote from? except if a west African have an extraordinary personality this year, nothing for us, especially Nigeria, e go hard, the way those xenophobic south Africans, and some of those east Africans hate Nigeria eh, no be hia..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dannyxy: I have the feeling east Africa might win this year, it will be herculean task for a west African to win this year, no Liberia, no seria-leaone , were we wan get the vote from? except if a west African have an extraordinary personality this year, nothing for us, especially Nigeria, e go hard, the way those xenophobic south Africans, and some of those east Africans hate Nigeria eh, no be hia..
the three times Nigeria won the show, there was no Sierra Leone or Liberia. Dunno which EA rep will be strong enough.

Maybe Frankie, seems like a strong character
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
safarigirl: the three times Nigeria won the show, there was no Sierra Leone or Liberia. Dunno which EA rep will be strong enough.

Maybe Frankie, seems like a strong character
since season 8, sentimental attachment not strong personalities have been winning bba, that's my reason for saying so, and I don't think we can tell which rep is strong from now, but that guy from Rwanda, Frankie really looks it.

and thanks for showing me the correct spelling of "Sierra Leone", i always find it hard to spell it off hand, don't know why..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Reincarnated:

Just to clarify to the ladies. Grand father zone as in a lot of ladies were/are attracted to me because of the fact that I am stupidl.y rich as well as the uncanny resemblance i share with Tyson beckford hence, I used to think I could be the next Solomon. Those were the old days tho. I'm a changed man cool
Hehe. You go fear stupidly rich na. grin

Changed man. You know what they say about old habits dont you grin. Besides no need to change. You did nothing wrong, wasn't your fault you were brother zoned, grand father zoned and even danger zoned. embarassed

We like you the way you are jare. The zoning community led by no other than comrade ochon who has been jaga jaga zoned by anything in skirt times without number , humbly await you to open another season of zoning then we follow suit. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Am I the only one who thinks Jekyll has mental problem?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dannyxy: since season 8, sentimental attachment not strong personalities have been winning bba, that's my reason for saying so, and I don't think we can tell which rep is strong from now, but that guy from Rwanda, Frankie really looks it.

and thanks for showing me the correct spelling of "Sierra Leone", i always find it hard to spell it off hand, don't know why..
yes. My sister rightly observed that as well, a lot of sentiments have been applied in the voting pattern recently.

We'll see if same is done this year, you can never tell.

An?d you're welcome smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
njokusboy:

cry
Hehe. I trust you na.

You don terrorize family section sha. Atimes I dey pass across una argument wey dey always span 20 somehing pages long. I..e if you are not in the mood to argue.

I dey hail o. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ksslib:
Hehe. I trust you na.

You don terrorize family section sha. Atimes I dey pass across una argument wey dey always span 20 somehing pages long. I..e if you are not in the mood to argue.

I dey hail o. grin

Lolzz, I dey try my best.. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Inother news, Elikem the tailor is on twitter dissing his haters, BIMP and ONEZA.... the Bobo still dey beef them oh... lolzzz.. And he is not pretending about it...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
njokusboy: Inother news, Elikem the tailor is on twitter dissing his haters, BIMP and ONEZA.... the Bobo still dey beef them oh... lolzzz.. And he is not pretending about it...
Na wa o. Shey one year never pass wey BBA finish.

Something might have triggered this recent outburst of his sha. Perhaps a rewatch of some provocative The chase clips since dstv dey show am now.

What did he say?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ksslib:
Na wa o. Shey one year never pass wey BBA finish.

Something might have triggered this recent outburst of his sha. Perhaps a rewatch of some provocative The chase clips since dstv dey show am now.

What did he say?

He put up a pic of bimp in the diary rooom during nominations and tweeted " so he was wearing the shirt I gave him and still nominated me, him for first comot am nah"
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Elikem " dat nomination where I said O'Neal was competition, lolzz, didn't know he was just a koshorro"

Lmao, dis boy bad oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
yeah you guys need to go to Twitter, read Melvin's, sulu's, selly's, maria, and dillish's tweets, na another "bba the chase" on e own dey happen there, the highlights are provoking reactions from former housemates.

I just dey enjoy myself since last week.. muhehe..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
njokusboy:

He put up a pic of bimp in the diary rooom during nominations and tweeted " so he was wearing the shirt I gave him and still nominated me, him for first comot am nah"
grin
Rotflmao

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
selly: "so even sulu betrayed me?"

Melvin; these highlight might just cause more harm than good

sulu; so Melvin was crying when Hakeem left, Melvin you are weak

Melvin: you are a foolish old man
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dannyxy: yeah you guys need to go to Twitter, read Melvin's, sulu's, selly's, maria, and dillish's tweets, na another "bba the chase" on e own dey happen there, the highlights are provoking reactions from former housemates.

I just dey enjoy myself since last week.. muhehe..
Hehe. Make I go open twitter account ASAP.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
sulu: the mumu now put himself for eviction(referring to Melvin)

sulu: I feel so embarrased watching my self

sulu: I guess I have learnt, never love a woman too much(selly of course)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ksslib:
Hehe. Make I go open twitter account ASAP.
sharp sharp, you go laugh tire... biggie wicked, these highlight are doing no good.. lmao, me I love it though..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
safarigirl: .

An?d you're welcome smiley
and? grin did i make any other typo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.