Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2254016 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Blimey! I thought men loved seeing a big nekkid @ss cheesy

You my brother are a gem.

All the @ss talk from some men gets tiring sometimes. Like, what does a big bottom do that a small bottom can't do? Can she pick up your socks using her bubble bvtt? LMFAO. Ok I've seen male strippers pick up coins using only their @ss cheeks but that's not the point grin The big bum obsession is getting stale. Das all. It's like now women with smaller A$$ets slide off chairs or something we the way these guys be going. LOL!
Big Buuty tends to put you in a situation where you feel your imagination was better. hopes get raised to sky level and get dashed to the ground. speaking of sheila, the tight pants are more effective.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:06am On Nov 01, 2014
Chiazalam1:
JJ won't kill us o . He just told Nkhlahla that he would like to celebrate his birthday in the house. And that he will be turning 27 by december. Which one we go believe now JJ.
So from 23, he is now 27?
I wont be surprise if that guy is 35.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Big Buuty tends to put you in a situation where you feel your imagination was better. hopes get raised to sky level and get dashed to the ground. speaking of sheila, the tight pants are more effective.

Hehe.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2014
Agbgift:

Am joining the diet crew too. Drinking my jebu Garri and Groundnut this morning. grin

Girl, let's be diet buddies! I'm on a ditching the flab mission too. I wanna be hot by December.

A thread about this should be started.

I licked a spoon for breakfast, btw. LOL! Jokes aside, let's do it!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2014
Agbgift:
Happy New month to u all.
...Thank You.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2014
dominique:
Good morning all. Happy New month smiley
....Morning and happy new month.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2014
prettymwiks:

gel una got Mouth cheesy cheesy

You made me laugh so hard...
A fist and a punch for the first day of the month to you dearest Nairalanders

What do you expect from someone who works in a Library..she's got a lot of jabs going on in that Xhosa head of hers grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
I wish the cameras would stop focusing on these HMs while eating. I swear most of them do not know how to eat. See Idris dripping & drooling cereal all over the counter like he has a cleft palate. If it's not that, then it's Kaycee & Tayo grinding bones like hyenas cheesy Can't they crush their bones in a dark corner somewhere?

Sheila trying to be posh by talking about her only eating brown rice & other fancy pancy rabbit food. That big booty of hers is telling a different tale though. It says I get fed magwinya & kota cheesy I don't get why some people get the need to lie about what they eat when infront of other people. Own ya shyt. You didn't get a pot belly or a double chin by licking stamps. Who are you kidding? Eyeroll.

Dieting & weight loss is trending in the house this morning.

Smh..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2014
Agbgift:

t
JJ never lies. He just has a thing for numbers.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Girl, let's be diet buddies! I'm on a ditching the flab mission too. I wanna be hot by December.

I do the eating diet and not the licking spoon diet grin.
Its all about eating less calories and carbohydrate and more of vegetables. But aint good with exercise.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2014
*licks lips* hmmm, iyam filled

me too, iyam on diet..

I wonder what I will have for afternoon?.. hmnnmm
hmmmmm
I will probably suck my thumb, hmmmm, what a delicacy!

diet thinzz on ma mind.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

...haha..spoon licking breakfast. To be hot before December is quite easy, discipline has to be involved. Slow down on the ice creams, love, infact kiss the fruits daily..and finally a sweat soaked 30minutes cardio, 5x a week would be a perfect selfie. Just cure the muscles cramps(if the body reacts badly) to a 15minutes cardio and a suitable spray

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

hahahaha. Praise Jesus I don't have to join a weight-loss crew, I'm as skinny as Keira Knightley, if anything I'll be joining a fattening crew. Eat all the junk I can find tongue grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2014
Morning Everyone..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2014
Agbgift:

He was 28 the day he fell out with Tayo...i think he's 35. Wouldn't blame him, dude's trying to remain relevant/fresh in the music industry...come to think of it, who would want to hire/sign-up someone at 35 when we have 12 to 14 year olds wowing us on YouTube by the minute? JayZ and Bee, please help.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2014
safarigirl:
hahahaha. Praise Jesus I don't have to join a weight-loss crew, I'm as skinny as Keira Knightley, if anything I'll be joining a fattening crew. Eat all the junk I can find tongue grin

With the kain yabis weh dey commot 4 that your mouth ehhhh am not surprised ur slim...na there all ur fat dey go grin.

LaBellaMafiaZA & Agbgift abeg make una add me to the diet routine as well. Am not over weight but I could use Safarigirls thin belle grin

Morning my Geeeees.

Lexy baby howdy wink ( trust Faddict to pause @ ds part tongue)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2014
safarigirl:
....Just eat the right things, and let the sweat flow too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 10:36am On Nov 01, 2014
safarigirl:
everyone in that house seems to have a sob story

Don't you have a sad/bad experience in the short time you've existed on this planet? Everyone has a sob story... Life is not all about chocolate, champagne and caviar.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2014
Abeg Wetin Tayo do Promiscuous nau??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2014
spade:

O boy, who come be dis one?
Well, from another male perspective, I think Rhema Network is the channel you should switch to.

I agree with WorldPeace. Leaving something to the imagination is a huge turn-on compared to when it's all hanging out.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2014
I like the way Frankie keeps defending tayo,wen other housemates come to badmouth him
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2014
v24m:

With the kain yabis weh dey commot 4 that your mouth ehhhh am not surprised ur slim...na there all ur fat dey go grin.

LaBellaMafiaZA & Agbgift abeg make una add me to the diet routine as well. Am not over weight but I could use Safarigirls thin belle grin

Morning my Geeeees.

Lexy baby howdy wink ( trust Faddict to pause @ ds part tongue)
Yes Boo! i am very fine and hope you are also fine.....EPL owns me today though will be switching to view these borites (excluding the "sexiest hotshot"wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 11:08am On Nov 01, 2014
There's one Petrelli112 always viewing this thread but never commenting... Peter from P.H (Uniben alumnus), is that you?

Coz that's the one and only "Petrelli"... Holla!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dathommie(m): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2014
Tsmilez:
I like the way Frankie keeps defending tayo,wen other housemates come to badmouth him

Wat happened
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2014
Jesus! What did we do to big brother to deserve this punishment this year? Ehn? Sheilla just started crying in the middle of rehearsal. Reason: because someone told her she should be ashamed of herself for not knowing who Piers Morgan is! Goshhhhhhh!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2014
lumeviewscom:
There's one Petrelli112 always viewing this thread but never commenting... Peter from P.H (Uniben alumnus), is that you?

Coz that's the one and only "Petrelli"... Holla!

Hehehehe...inspector general of nairaland cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Jesus! What did we do to big brother to deserve this punishment this year? Ehn? Sheilla just started crying in the middle of rehearsal. Reason: because someone told her she should be ashamed of herself for not knowing who Piers Morgan is! Goshhhhhhh!
....my guess. Is it JJ that told her that ?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by traware(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Blimey! I thought men loved seeing a big nekkid @ss cheesy

You my brother are a gem.

All the @ss talk from some men gets tiring sometimes. Like, what does a big bottom do that a small bottom can't do? Can she pick up your socks using her bubble bvtt? LMFAO. Ok I've seen male strippers pick up coins using only their @ss cheeks but that's not the point grin The big bum obsession is getting stale. Das all. It's like now women with smaller A$$ets slide off chairs or something we the way these guys be going. LOL!
Small nyanshed woman,continue consoling yourself.What does a big co.ck do that a small co.ck can't do?The big co.ck obsession amongst women is getting stale.Do you see what I just did there small nyanshed woman?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by traware(m): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2014
Tuso:

U r 1 pretty girl...ur pic is supa.....
I dey laugh!!!! Sir,do you realy believe that is her real pic?Trust me,her face and body are frightening and vomit-inducing.That's why she had to change her pics to this one because guys were always making fun of her 'horror-film character' looks
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2014
traware:
Small nyanshed woman,continue consoling yourself.What does a big co.ck do that a small co.ck can't do?The big co.ck obsession amongst women is getting stale.Do you see what I just did there small nyanshed woman?
We are more obsessed with it than women.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2014
JJ has got to be the dumbest fool ever,after laughing at Sheila dat she doesn't knw piers Morgan,he said piers Morgan is an actor,Infact the guy that acted james bond,which kain mumu dat guy be??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by traware(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2014
Agbgift:

Yes o. God loves us all. Thats why we have to tank him daily. We tank Him for our lives, the Grace He has given us. Our Efforts shall not be in vain. We shall sleep and wake up like Gaints. The speed for a greater level is upon us. God perfect all that concerns us and Grant us our heart desires. In Jesus name we have prayed. Amen!

Goodnyt to you all and sweet dreamns.
Nonsensical nonsense...garbageous garbage...crappatular crappular

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.