Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2256498 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
Reincarnated:

Ahn ahn Bia StateOfMind, what is all this hidden false information you're dispersing. You can be sued for defamation of character oh angry. But anyway, i been dey suspect ksslib's tendencies so as a matter of fact, you're explaining it to the right person grin
Epic fail tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ksslib:

Why you no kuku ask how many times she don breathe since?
Tell me na. Please, I need to know. Where can I see the youtube link to the opening show? Tell me, I need to download it now. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
JJ just dey string Guitar since. He think say na Paloma and Diego zimbabwe send am go BBa go do.

When dem evict im asss.. He eye go clear.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spanzed(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
wildchild1:
Cant believe i missed the opening show *crying *
ogini wildchild WHY??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
So tayo can sing like this....

Nah Wetin he come present for talent hunt self
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
jovialjov:
Hunger dey these people body sha

She surface from her hide out

Ehehehehe
J&k talk say she would show up
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
This Year BBA is all about music Everybody just dey sing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
StateOfMind:

That is the only thing still keeping me awake, hmmm..we actually do things alikelipsrsealed. Lol. I had thought I was gonna be up for long cos of these guys but gosh, the fakeness needs to wear off first.
lmao, the fakeness is expected, give them 12hours, maximum 24hours, we go catch them.
they are still basking in the euphoria of being in the big brother house for now.

see you, when I tell you we should get married now, you will start doing shakara, see you grin grin, I just hope Gus will make sense
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
safarigirl:
Tayo and laveda sha...no comment. Why una bros dey yarn this kain tori?

As usual, Tayo be trending on twitter. Naija always sens eye candy.

Na JJ and Alusa people wan kick out this weekend

This boldend part got me thinking.....
Nah so people hate these guys reach
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ksslib:
JJ just dey string Guitar since. He think say na Paloma and Diego zimbabwe send am go BBa go do.

When dem evict im asss.. He eye go clear.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Niqqa ur mouth na acid grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GreyBlood: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Reincarnated:

What is the general name tho cuz me sef i no know
all of them na spicies o; she should've used "knorr cubes" cos knorr is almost in all the African countries.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spanzed(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ksslib:

Why you no kuku ask how many times she don breathe since?
gringrin grin grin grin...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Dannyxy:
lmao, the fakeness is expected, give them 12hours, maximum 24hours, we go catch them.
they are still basking in the euphoria of being in the big brother house for now.

see you, when I tell you we should get married now, you will start doing shakara, see you grin grin, I just hope Gus will make sense

cheesy
I can't believe u still carry ur last year ambition come this bba
I think say u go don drop am

Make I still dey listing to music from the house
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
Some dey chop dey tok doesn't look promising sha like am noticing some fake life style though d house is warm sha e no easy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GreyBlood: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Abeg that Sabina follow? Abi she be their coordinator?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Where did BBA get this wack choir from, or am I tuned to sound city?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
mrsraiy:

are you for real?
na so I read...and notice IK didn't remind us thqt it's one vote per country.

Btw babes just dey trip for Tayo. Dem say the guy eyes na die....pesin even sk the brnd of lipstick e dey use ;F
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
GreyBlood:
Abeg that Sabina follow? Abi she be their coordinator?

Na dia overall supervisor after biggie she's incharge grin

I like her though...

Only if she's not trying too hard
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ifax(f): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
But Sheilla can sing tho
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
All of them now forming muscians. When Biggie gave them the mic to steal our hearts with their voice they just kept ebolaing* our ears with their soo wonderful songs. Tayo self! Which kind abgaya song him sing? All the same, this bba is definitely gonna be mouth squeezing and body jumbling.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
JJ looking lost..he's not the only singer this season. Chai him see werin pass am. Alusa and JJ out!! We saw enough of you guys last year
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
StateOfMind:

You guys ehn grin grin. Ochon, resist the temptation to do so grin.

I'm resisting o. I'm just a mere spectator. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ksslib:

Na wa oo.. Show never start, you don begin brother zone the guy. embarassed

ochon, pls take note. This latest development should enter this threads weekly magazine.. Tenks..
LOL. You no wan give the guy any chance at all. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
grin still noticing some fake lifestyle d guy with dada go b bad guy I dey suspect am. Though don't know the country he's 4m. This guyz go like shayo oo especially d one on blue singlet. He jus d drink. Omo na Muzikcian full house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
ToyinDipo:

biggie really need to get that guitar off. This aint no singing competition. Like we had to deal with the card last year.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ok. Giyazz, i just saw Lilian. She was walking when one nabe called her to the table. Then lilian went and gave her high five with one leg stretched, which did much in revealing her backa,and i must say, its a huge upgrade from beverly's table tennis looking bum bum.

She laughed and did some movement with her waist which suggested she wanted to twerk but changed her mind. Then smiled and left the table. She wore this tight green top and black leggins.

Na this kain thing you want ma dey yarn you? Shey you dey pay me? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
Forwetinnah:
JJ looking lost..he's not the only singer this season. Chai him see werin pass am. Alusa and JJ out!! We saw enough of you guys last year

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Biggie jus drop their reputation by bringing them back

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
ToyinDipo:

lol.. Asin biggie need to get that guitar off. This aint no singing competition.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GreyBlood: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
That Lilian girl sabi yab pple o; she is one of the people showing "real" behaviour there.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
Forwetinnah:

JJ will be nominated tomorrow. He's trying so hard and getting in ppl's faces in d process. IK certainly didn't help his cause when he declared he had auditioned like 4times before eventually getting d nod. Just my thoughts anyway

Meanwhile short babes on Twitter just carry Tayo height for head. Dude is already on Lagos trend map. Well except something goes horribly wrong with his game, my money is on him to get the job done
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Niqqa ur mouth na acid grin
grin My sister. Na wetin i just observe o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
killabeauti:

lol.. Asin biggie need to get that guitar off. This aint no singing competition.

True, it would still be more fun though if there was provision for varieties of guitars in the house, like mix of bass, lead and box guitar and they only play occasionally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.