Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,136 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2256591 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ksslib:
Ok. Giyazz, i just saw Lilian. She was walking when one nabe called her to the table. Then lilian went and gave her high five with one leg stretched, which did much in revealing her backa,and i must say, its a huge upgrade from beverly's table tennis looking bum bum.

She laughed and did some movement with her waist which suggested she wanted to twerk but changed her mind. Then smiled and left the table. She wore this tight green top and black leggins.

Na this kain thing you want ma dey yarn you? Shey you dey pay me? undecided
Cool. Shebi her backa fresh? tongue

Lol, keep updating me. God will bless you.

But do you know a youtube link where I can watch the opening show?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
grin This Rasterferan resemble shecow, Na here I tok am put oo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
ochon:
LOL. You no wan give the guy any chance at all. grin
Lol.. Na him sabi. All my own be say, make E enter newspaper.. grin

ochon, its like the ghanian dude is a lyricist oh. Cos e be like say the guy dey throw some subtle punchlines like that. I'll pay attention to what he says sha make i hear well.

So far, amongst the musicians wannabes, he appears the most intelligent plus he flows well. Cool dude.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
Just when I found something to keep my eyes glued to the screen, this music people come show again. Please, how can I change the position of the camera? This their music sabiness* have tire me...btw,I didn't tune to bba channel to watch xfactor Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
This mama B is well chested sha..

I guess the B in her name stands for the obvious. kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
Loving PERMUTATIONS and SHEILLA...Someone is about to be friend zoned
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Cool. Shebi her backa fresh? tongue

Lol, keep updating me. God will bless you.

But do you know a youtube link where I can watch the opening show?
See, no dey ask me that kain thing abeg tongue . Fresh ko, sour ni.

I dont know of any as of now.. Search youtube, maybe they'll have it there.. I doubt though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lillian oooo. ..Special adviser on D:I:c;K matters gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ksslib:

Lol.. Na him sabi. All my own be say, make E enter newspaper.. grin

ochon, its like the ghanian dude is a lyricist oh. Cos e be like say the guy dey throw some subtle punchlines like that. I'll pay attention to what he says sha make i hear well.

So far, amongst the musicians wannabes, he appears the most intelligent plus he flows well. Cool dude.
LOL. I no get any single strength to write any newspaper this year. As for the Ghanaian dude, pay rapt attention to him, he might give you some few punchlines and wordplays to use in FFR. winkgrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GreyBlood: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
E be like say that Lilian local nobi small o, d way she dey talk anyhow with her "hoarse" voice dey tire me. She just dey busy dey scatter pidgin even to pple wey nodey understand am.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
ToyinDipo:

True, it would still be more fun though if there was provision for varieties of guitars in the house, like mix of bass, lead and box guitar and they only play occasionally.

yeah with restrictions. Because this seem to be their definition of entertainment.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
The guy with more gum than tooth said::: I am still a bargin (virgin)

Lilian:: **beats hands on table** you will break it in this house.

Denrele, it shall not be well with you.. Na only God know where you dey see these girls from.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
GreyBlood:
E be like say that Lilian local nobi small o, d way she dey talk anyhow with her "hoarse" voice dey tire me. She just dey busy dey scatter pidgin even to pple wey nodey understand am.

Gbam!!!

Ur head dey dia...

Noticed it since but na confirmation remain
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ksslib:

Denrele, it shall not be well with you.. Na only God know where you dey see these girls from.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ahswear u no go kee me wid laff

Jus tonite Denrele name has been dragged in already

Chaiii...9ja our mouth no gd grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
killabeauti:

yeah with restrictions. Because this seem to be their definition of entertainment.

I would have liked it, if it were so. I like this your new moniker smiley.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ksslib:
JJ just dey string Guitar since. He think say na Paloma and Diego zimbabwe send am go BBa go do.

When dem evict im asss.. He eye go clear.
Lol.
That's wicked grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ksslib:

Lillian na Denrele product too shocked undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tayo is officially a bad guy:"we are talking about bottle bottle, how about where we keep bottle?" Oga Tayo...hmmmmmmm.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ksslib:

See, no dey ask me that kain thing abeg tongue . Fresh ko, sour ni.

I dont know of any as of now.. Search youtube, maybe they'll have it there.. I doubt though.
I've searched, they don't. What a pitty
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by OmichaelO: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nomski0:
Another Rihanna wannabe. undecided

SMH.
Happy birthday
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ksslib:

Haahahahaha...na sexylili she be ,wetin u expect
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
ochon:
LOL. I no get any single strength to write any newspaper this year. As for the Ghanaian dude, pay rapt attention to him, he might give you some few punchlines and wordplays to use in FFR. winkgrin
Story for the gods. Who you wan make loose guard? Ma brother E don tey wey i know you cunny wizard. grin tongue

lol. I go do so next time he spits when i'm watching. If hes d.O.p.e, that alone fit make me like am. And shey una manage win Everton today, una dey form wan kain thing abi. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
Aitee1:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ahswear u no go kee me wid laff

Jus tonite Denrele name has been dragged in already

Chaiii...9ja our mouth no gd grin grin
grin He better brace himself . Cos we still have 62 more days to go.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Lillian na Denrele product too shocked undecided
I dontreally know sha. Was just messing around.

Agbgift:

Lol.
That's wicked grin
Madam. Good evening. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
And I missed the opening show... TOO BAD
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
First Sexx in the house #anticipation #MayNeverHappen
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
Frankie isn't going anywhere...i like him!! My 1st Favourite so far. I need 3more
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
GreyBlood:
all of them na spicies o; she should've used "knorr cubes" cos knorr is almost in all the African countries.

So if na me wey dey d house, that na how i go start to spark "why u nor add maggi". Thankx for the info
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
ToyinDipo:

I would have liked it, if it were so. I like this your new moniker smiley.

What was her old moniker?

Killabeauti what was ur old moniker
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
And I missed the opening show... TOO BAD

I dont get it. How u get a whole 35 likes on ur dp as if say na u dey der?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
I tire for the matter too
Reincarnated:

I dont get it. How u get a whole 35 likes on ur dp as if say na u dey der?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
Watching BBA on this thread... Keep the updates on my people...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.