Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,081 members, 7,852,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2265170 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:36am On Oct 06, 2014
spanzed:
Try the website now...just left dere..Goodnyt

Thanx. I just did and its still not working.. whats the link
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 12:37am On Oct 06, 2014
ToyinDipo:
Housemates love naija songs

especially that luis guy. Dorobucci, caro and all. I really dont like the way hes sucking up to lilian. The guy has plans.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:38am On Oct 06, 2014
killabeauti:

bro code doesnt work for amebo tinz. Dont manipulate the guy. Just do ur research.

lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:41am On Oct 06, 2014
killabeauti:

especially that luis guy. Dorobucci, caro and all. I really dont like the way hes sucking up to lilian. The guy has plans.

Lol, may be Lilian is giving him 'ideas' too, but if you don't like the guy and Lilian likes him....?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:52am On Oct 06, 2014
"karoki" leelee of life
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 12:54am On Oct 06, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Lol, may be Lilian is giving him 'ideas' too, but if you don't like the guy and Lilian likes him....?

i have absolutely no power over who she likes/love. I just wish she would focus more on the game than catching feeling. Luis actually made it known on stage that he's all about the girls.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 12:56am On Oct 06, 2014
ellab:
"karoki" leelee of life

as a correct edo babe
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:58am On Oct 06, 2014
Lillian is loud.
jj Vaseline for him head too much abi na so hin head dey?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:59am On Oct 06, 2014
killabeauti:

as a correct edo babe

lol na wa o. even "nyansh" na topic?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 1:00am On Oct 06, 2014
killabeauti:

i have absolutely no power over who she likes/love. I just wish she would focus more on the game than catching feeling. Luis actually made it known on stage that he's all about the girls.

Oooh, I didn't know about the Luis guy though. She will surely have her game plan, whichever way she plays it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 1:15am On Oct 06, 2014
Tayo and Mackey2 almost had there first quarrel.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:22am On Oct 06, 2014
sophiangel:
wetin happen?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:28am On Oct 06, 2014
safarigirl:
wetin happen?
You dey mind the lame guy wey say him be rapper...Tayo tell am to rap him begin talk plenty. Ehen!! Where all those people wey dey shout say ELLA fine?? Free eye treatment for una o. Make i go sleep joor, I no want query before BBA ends
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:39am On Oct 06, 2014
GreyBlood:
Why dat naija girl dey talk of "maggi" "maggi" as if "maggi" na general name

No mind her. She be bush girl. Instead make she talk seasoning. she dey talk maggie.

maggie ko, mango ni

mtschew

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 1:39am On Oct 06, 2014
safarigirl:
wetin happen?
The mackey2 wants to form zambia hiphop celebrity where him housemates dey and, tayo handled it so neatly and put him in his place...Tayo is so blunt,no time for nonsense.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 1:41am On Oct 06, 2014
sophiangel:

you noticed ehn.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 06, 2014
Una no dea sleep ooo.. How do u guys enjoy watching this
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 1:50am On Oct 06, 2014
This Kenyan lass head reminds me of a ripe opioro mango cheesy

Tayo is that man.

BTW You can jst tell there's somethg missing in these housemates. Why the hell can't they think of spinning the bottle. Its midnight for Gods sake. If you must be up at this hour, it better be with the bottle!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 1:51am On Oct 06, 2014
killabeauti:

you noticed ehn.
Yeah,I swear tayo go give those guys tough time,the guy get mouth and he no dey fear face(he is just the opposite of melvin)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 2:39am On Oct 06, 2014
sophiangel:
Yeah,I swear tayo go give those guys tough time,the guy get mouth and he no dey fear face(he is just the opposite of melvin)

i tell u. I love the way he handled the situation tho. The macky2 guy with all his shakara no even rap well sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ambber(f): 4:01am On Oct 06, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Luiz is simply playing the Namibian card that Maria and Dilish played last year..ok we get it..prospective Nollywood role and music video appearance...next?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Jesusculture: 6:20am On Oct 06, 2014
The nigerian dude Tayo looks good up untill he opens his mouth and I'm like oh God. In my opinion I think he's loud n a bit pushy maybe dts his strategy which in itself may work for or against him. The nigerian lady Lillian hmm I think she's average looking, n she needs to come out of her shell, in my opinion she must learn to communicate with tayo in English n not vernacular as she seems to do cus dt will only gt her in trouble with big bro.At the moment I have no favourites too early in the game. We'll see as the game progresses.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 06, 2014
forkadict:

No mind her. She be bush girl. Instead make she talk seasoning. she dey talk maggie.

maggie ko, mango ni

mtschew
lolz,if she forms una go talk sey she dey form,nw shez usin ha normal accent una dey complain

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2014
These contestants sef get as dem be sha.

E be like say E go better make biggy just hide the money, maybe under bed. First person to see am, wins.

Cos I no sure say we go fit watch dem for 3days not to talk of 63.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spanzed(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2014
Reincarnated:

Thanx. I just did and its still not working.. whats the link
www.bigbrotherafrica.com
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2014
Ksslib:

Story for the gods. Who you wan make loose guard? Ma brother E don tey wey i know you cunny wizard. grin tongue

lol. I go do so next time he spits when i'm watching. If hes d.O.p.e, that alone fit make me like am. And shey una manage win Everton today, una dey form wan kain thing abi. undecided
LOL. Even if I'll start any recap this season, it won't be now, maybe when I join the show later on. Hater!! Manage ke? We won Everton fairly and easily. Forget their gragra later on. You better stop this jealousy before I use the large amount of wealth ammunition available to me, to buy back CR7. grintongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spanzed(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2014
Ksslib:
This contestants sef get as dem be sha.

E be like say E go better make biggy just hide the money, maybe under bed. First person to see am, wins.

Cos I no sure say we go fit watch dem for 3days not to talk of 63.
its too early to judge...na so d show dey always start slow and dull in due time things would looking more entertaining
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2014
ochon:
LOL. Even if I'll start any recap this season, it won't be now, maybe when I join the show later on. Hater!! Manage ke? We won Everton fairly and easily. Forget their gragra later on. You better stop this jealousy before I use the large amount of wealth ammunition available to me, to buy back CR7. grintongue
Ok oh.

Taa!! Cr7 is not going anywhere. Even for a billion Euros. So you better stop dreaming boy. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2014
Reincarnated:

Toyin so na woman wan make u break the bro code. What a pity
LWKMD!! Toyin can break any code in this world for a woman. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2014
spanzed:
its too early to judge...na so d show dey always start slow and dull in due time things would looking more entertaining
Na true sha. But I just been dey state base on the premise say things gats change.

Besides it seems this years contestants almost have resembling personalities. Only time will tell.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2014
Ksslib:

Ok oh.

Taa!! Cr7 is not going anywhere. Even for a billion Euros. So you better stop dreaming boy. tongue
LOL. Dontchu dare us. CR7 will be toast if we decide to dangle the Dollar bills in his face. You know we've got the cheddah and ain't afraid to spend it. Watch your ego!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spanzed(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2014
Ksslib:

Na true sha. But I just been dey state base on the premise say things gats change.

Besides it seems this years contestants almost have resembling personalities. Only time will tell.
yea...but I guess it wouldn't be fun like the past seasons...

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.