Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251200 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Lmao, the updates dry die. Personally, I no fit siddon dey watch the show. Na for thread I like to dey watch my own, then I go use Google support. Now, this!

Truly, bro, na by choice. Make I go chop sef.
Ok. Go chop before hunger begin do you strong thing like Dannyxy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
khena:

Am not mad that he did. Am from the south n understand what he did. l just wanted confirmation that he actually did that. l met him about to stand so l couldn't really tell if he was kneeling or not.
Okay! It looked like criticism though. I thought you were!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
As housemates continued playing drinking games, M'am Bea was very happy to get a chance to bond with her crush Uti, sidling up to him on the couch. While they were having an in-depth conversation, Natasha was taking over M'am Bea's motherly role and living up to her own nickname of "Mama Africa", dispensing advice to Nhlanhla about his mangled relationship with Sheillah.

Natasha advised him to approach Sheillah to discuss their  problems, and if they could not resolve things, he should walk away and go back once he had cooled down and was ready to talk again. Natasha was also not impressed with him running to JJ to talk about the problems every time, instead of talking directly to Sheillah.

Warming up to the topic, she reminded him that Sheillah is young and stubborn and he had to bear that in mind when dealing with her emotions. Sheillah, meanwhile, happily pranced up to them and placed her hand on Nhlanhla's shoulder. It did not look like she was letting the bad vibes affect her at all.

As Natasha moved away, Sheillah teasingly asked Nhlanhla if Natasha had been grilling him. Perhaps her happy mood will help them  patch things up. What do you think?

Her happy mood came after spending time with Miss P and Goitse in the garden, merrily tapping into their inner child as they hopped, skipped and jumped over a rope, playing mugusha . Leonel even joined with a few smooth moves of his own. Despite an undercurrent of tension, the mood is light and happy. Do you think it will remain or will things get a little crazy again?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Samantha is not going to get a guy that will love her with her South African puffiness! Jeez! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Artist : Naima Kay
Song: Shayizandla

Danke wellu wellu
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
all4naija:

What did you just say? I think you are the one contradicting yourself not me because what you just said expresses and defines what BBA is all about in earnest. The expectation is to know about how African youths live their lives, whether in confinement or in public. Please...

Lool, bro... please don't let me explain myself further before I 'contradict' myself the more embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls in case i get banned by uncle spam whatever, you guys should bail me out.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
safarigirl:
So Klarrina was tryna get Tayo to gossip about Goidris, and as usual, Tayo managed to steer the conversation back to himself
Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Lool, bro... please don't let me explain myself further before I 'contradict' myself the more embarassed
Oh! Alright!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Mordyb: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
What tayo and Nhanla are saying about goitse being an extreme sadist is very true first reasonable thing nhlanla is saying had a classmate like goitse
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
Agbgift:
As housemates continued playing drinking games, M'am Bea was very happy to get a chance to bond with her crush Uti, sidling up to him on the couch. While they were having an in-depth conversation, Natasha was taking over M'am Bea's motherly role and living up to her own nickname of "Mama Africa", dispensing advice to Nhlanhla about his mangled relationship with Sheillah.

Natasha advised him to approach Sheillah to discuss their  problems, and if they could not resolve things, he should walk away and go back once he had cooled down and was ready to talk again. Natasha was also not impressed with him running to JJ to talk about the problems every time, instead of talking directly to Sheillah.

Warming up to the topic, she reminded him that Sheillah is young and stubborn and he had to bear that in mind when dealing with her emotions. Sheillah, meanwhile, happily pranced up to them and placed her hand on Nhlanhla's shoulder. It did not look like she was letting the bad vibes affect her at all.

As Natasha moved away, Sheillah teasingly asked Nhlanhla if Natasha had been grilling him. Perhaps her happy mood will help them  patch things up. What do you think?

Her happy mood came after spending time with Miss P and Goitse in the garden, merrily tapping into their inner child as they hopped, skipped and jumped over a rope, playing mugusha . Leonel even joined with a few smooth moves of his own. Despite an undercurrent of tension, the mood is light and happy. Do you think it will remain or will things get a little crazy again?

Thanks. I go buy gala for you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Reincarnated:

kai...memories grin grin last year bba, we argued, voted and even permutated grin this year, i nor even send do all those ones.

Lmao grin grin You, Ochon, Ksslib, Waxdude, Modella, etc. Tamuno, Ekene and co. Looool cheesy Wey AndreRush sef? That guy na commander.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mordyb:
What tayo and Nhanla are saying about goitse being an extreme sadist is very true first reasonable thing nhlanla is saying had a classmate like goitse
She is Virgo....they are hardcore.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mordyb:
Can you prove they said something like that?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Ok. Go chop before hunger begin do you strong thing like Dannyxy

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

What did I just read?! You are another psychic fantasy believer!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
Natasha pulled a stunt on the housemates, by breaking glasses and complaining about the cooking arrangement in the house. There after she headed back to the room laugh off about the whole scenerio with elikem, while other housemates brought out biggies rule book to know if she should be disqualified.
Luclay rant and cry was also a stunt too.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Mordyb: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
all4naija:
Can you prove they said something like that?
How
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mordyb:
How
Prove it with evidence that they said it by providing irrefutable sources.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
all4naija:
What did I just read?! You are another psychic fantasy believer!
Lol of course
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Mordyb: 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

i don't believe those munbo jumbo stuff because i believe i create my destiny
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Thanks. I go buy gala for you.
I so much dislike gala. Biscuit will do tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
So only group of friends participate in bba Nig?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Gogetta(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Tayo and Feza..Hmmmm..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
all4naija:
Samantha is not going to get a guy that will love her with her South African puffiness! Jeez! angry lipsrsealed

Samantha is no longer in the game.
She was evicted from the game last week.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Mordyb: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
all4naija:
Prove it with evidence that they said it by providing irrefutable sources.
i mean say you go old be that.

Meanwhile feza ask tayo who is and tayo replies is it the guy with very big eyes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Agbgift:

I so much dislike gala. Biscuit will do tongue

Lol, opposites, I guess. I so much dislike biscuits - almost all. tongue
No worry, I'll get Okin grin or HobNobs for you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Today, tayo gave a shout out yo his son and told him to cry loudly and wake up the neighbours.

If tayo's son becomes noisy and loud as him, i just pity his baby mama. Its going to be comotion jam comotion.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
PLAYING THE DRAMA

Roles seemed to have been reversed when it looked like the exes had completely lost their cool. Sulu was ranting and raving about not being allowed to eat when and what he wanted to, screaming that he was hungry and wanted to eat now. Before long Natasha joined the drama, breaking glasses and slamming chairs on the floor.

Nhlanhla and Sheillah, who had been having a quiet discussion of their own, looked up with mild surprise, but remained calm. Sheillah even started laughing at the situation, as did Tayo. JJ, however was mightily unimpressed, telling Sulu he was ungrateful, which only made the latter angrier. Butterphly did not approve of Sulu’s behaviour either, but managed to keep her emotions in check.

After Natasha sent glasses flying, JJ immediately pulled out the rule book, looking for any reason to send an ex-housemate packing. However, after he read the rules it seemed that Natasha was safe. The latter, having stormed out of the kitchen, threw herself onto her bed with Elikem and started giggling. The whole thing was just a ruse; another ploy to create drama and unsettle the Hotshots - and it had worked incredibly well. The two could barely contain their giggles as they congratulated themselves on a grandly-orchestrated drama.

In the kitchen, Sulu continued his own mission to mess with minds. Playing right into his hands, JJ lost his temper entirely, angrily swearing at Sulu. JJ may have been involved in fights before, but never with as much fury as tonight. In a funny turn of events, Tayo was the housemate with the cool head and told JJ to let it go.

However, despite remaining level-headed, Tayo made sure his feelings were heard, saying he did not blame Sulu for anything that was going on with the exes, but blaming Biggie instead. Vimbai remained uncharacteristically quiet, while Denzel merely chuckled at the whole thing.

We wonder what Biggie will make of the whole dramatic debacle! What did you think of the mad-cap antics the exes cooked up tonight?

##stolen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Lmao grin grin You, Ochon, Ksslib, Waxdude, Modella, etc. Tamuno, Ekene and co. Looool cheesy Wey AndreRush sef? That guy na commander.

Hahahahhahahah the amount of votes I poured into Tamuno for Melvin and Bev ehn, at the end, the tin con go to Dillish- the same chic wey i been dey diss from day 1 grin bruh lmfaooo. That tin pain me eh. I fit for vex for Andrerush cuz that night, i dey find pesin wey i go blame grin. Look at me thinking Melvin and Bev were gonna come 1st and 2nd respectively lool, ashe na 4th and 5th sure pass for them. wishful thinking. Ehn, when I heard Bev...you've been evicted, I adjust seat small. I con hear Melvin please leave d house....ahh grin i start to tink say na dream i dey dream.... i con hear elikem shuuuu... na hin i begin pray for Cleo wey i nor even send at all cuz Dillish was the last person i wanted to win that money grin but its all good... all was not in vain; atleast i got to see Maria and even Selly wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
JekyllAndHydepost=28265438:

Lol, opposites, I guess. I so much dislike biscuits - almost all. tongue
No worry, I'll get Okin grin or HobNobs for you.
I will go for the HobNobs although e too sweet smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
Updates..

Klarklar was explaing why Goitse can't date Idris. Saying Idris doesn't know Goitse is a Virgo like himself. That they think with brain more than their heart, so she can't really fall for Idris unless she thinks it through..

Tay confirms it, saying Goitse is a deep thinker. That she's the type that doesn't fall in love for any guy. He said he's told Goitse the kind of girl she is and she's shocked. That many guys can woo Goitse for a year and she won't bulge, but one guy that knows her buttons will press it and in one week, she'll fall for the guy. He went on to say that Goitse loves space and that he's adviced Idris to ignore Goitse and she'll love him. That Idris keeps choking Goitse with love and it pushes her off. That if Idris can act like Goitse doesn't exist, Goitse will feel the impact. He goes on to talk about his friendship with her female friends offline and how they help him understand women, that's why he's the only one that can reach to Goitse easily... He said a lot of things sha..

At the dining table, Uti, Elikem, Vimbai, Lionel, Sheillah, gathered. They're talking about the entrance of each HMs, from M'am Bea to Small Pepper, to Sabina. Uti fondly remembers Sabina's rendition and how she's shocked to see the bike man that brought her for audition, auditioning for BBA.

Uti goes on to remember Lilian and Small Pepper. Saying they're the life wire of the house. That the ladies beefed them and nominated them for them to be evicted. That he never expected both of them to leave. Saying they removed those that made the show fun. Elikem said he's in SA shooting a movie with Dumello, and so branched to see Kaycee on the eviction show, only for Ghanaians to start tweeting, asking him if he came to return back Kaycee. LOL.

The camera tunes back to Tayo, Klarklar and Feza. Tayo was telling them that he didn't really watch The Chase because he's Nigeria pursuing some goals. He said Beverly used to live in his former apartment in Lagos. He goes on to narrate some face he remembers;

Tayo - I remember one guy with Tattoos, O'neal right?

Feza - no it's not him.

Tayo - Oh, Owlneal is one with big eyeballs?

Feza - hahahaha. Yeah that's him. Hahah

Tayo - yeah, now I remember him. I also remember one guy that has tattoo

Feza - LK4

Tayo - yeah, LK4 that has tattoo, always saying "I play basket ball." I remember Koketso also. And I think she's dating LK4.
And you Feza, I remember your hairstyle. Don't remember much about you sha. I remember one girl that works out in bikini. What's her name? *Feza replies she's Huddah*

Camera zooms back to Uti them...

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.