Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2249172 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:

Link please..

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/video/699314/letting-it-out

There are other vids there too. You can navigate around.

Hope the bot doesn't get me for the link.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Agbgift:

I will go for the HobNobs although e too sweet smiley

Lol, don't forget the days of humble beginning. Okin will be better wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:
Don't mean to sound like a hater, but Klarklar and Sheillah are better off, being apart.

They both come alive when they ain't together..

It's not as if they are actually couples...
look at that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

See as the thing pain you make you write epistle like midget Eustachio.

Me wey dey bus stop where I go see person off come hear as people shout. Fear catch me o, I come enter thread see say Melvin don waka without the money. My heart sink like Titanic; I wan cry.grin

Hian!! All the guys here na midget?? I don't gerrit o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Reincarnated:

Eew Hobnobs. U didnt even say coaster grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy Or, kpako biscuit. grin

Agbgift:

I dislike it because of that pinkish stuff inside.
They will tell you its Beef, but its not.

Huh? How true?shocked

Reincarnated:

Okin better pass hobnobs sef...i hate that biscuit. Besides you could have asked for 5 naira coaster; the boy is broke. grin

Stay calm and witness the confession of a broke aaasssss nigga.grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:
Uti is advising JJ an Sheillah never to be proud if they want to make it in the showbiz industry. That they should be loyal to already established stars. He also tells them, "the most important rule is - never stick with friends that are one on the same level with you. Make them friends but aspire for others above your level so you can keep growing."
Vimbai - simply put, Oprah said, "never associate with people who wants to be YOU."
Elikem also chips in with his advise.

Osun,,Ka ubochi tokwe aka. Keep it coming wink

ehmmm, ellah dey give idris hand job for real cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Uti tell them o.. Boring fools.

Uti - you have to sell yourself to Africa. You can't be boring in the house and also boring in the Diary room. Diary session is where you sell yourself. Even if you are boring in the house, be lively in the DS. Sell yourself. In Nigeria we sell " sell your market." Also, when you leave the house, don't divulge much to the outsiders. Keep your moves to yourself. If I knew I knew this before, I woulnt have messed up in my first season on BBA"

Elikem - it's true. At first I was updating pics of me and Pokello, and everybody started knowing about us. So I stopped. Even people started talking rubbish that we've broken up. Please guard your private life. Stop putting our unnecessary pictures for your fans to see.

Preach brothers!!

Elikem, Vimbai and Uti, making sense since Reincarnated and JeykllAndHyde were dwarfs. grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Lol, nah, it's not by like that. Na only two: Eustachio/Ochon and Reincarnated. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Reincarnated:

Okin better pass hobnobs sef...i hate that biscuit. Besides you could have asked for 5 naira coaster; the boy is broke. grin
Na you talk am o. My hand nor dey grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Forwetinnah:

sadly, yes. Including the one you quoted sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa:
UTI making a lot of sence this evening and entertaining questions
You can learn a lot
...thank the lord Melvin was shooting a movie in owerri and couldn't make it.....imagine him showering 100 times a day.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
thandii1:

Hmmm, this kinda stuff makes you log in. *tears race*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
thandii1:

Kwasia!angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
Forwetinnah:

You can say that a million times

Couples that deny themselves publicly. mtcheeeww!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

See as the thing pain you make you write epistle like midget Eustachio.

Me wey dey bus stop where I go see person off come hear as people shout. Fear catch me o, I come enter thread see say Melvin don waka without the money. My heart sink like Titanic; I wan cry.grin

Bwuahhaahahahaahahahaahhahahahaa grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
thandii1:

you say
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:
Don't mean to sound like a hater, but Klarklar and Sheillah are better off, being apart.

They both come alive when they ain't together..

It's not as if they are actually couples...
They are d oneal and feza of hotshot.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Thought as much. Welcome back babe.
What do you call a female in Ghana? just like how you call guys Chale.
chale is not gender specific oooo. Free for all
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
thandii1:

Iseeee!!

Erm, I don't know for Ellah o. Those two fools irks me. They should go and get laid abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Forwetinnah:

all I know, me I yam not a gadget.

emi ni baller.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:
Uti tell them o.. Boring fools.

Uti - you have to sell yourself to Africa. You can't be boring in the house and also boring in the Diary room. Diary session is where you sell yourself. Even if you are boring in the house, be lively in the DS. Sell yourself. In Nigeria we sell " sell your market." Also, when you leave the house, don't divulge much to the outsiders. Keep your moves to yourself. If I knew I knew this before, I woulnt have messed up in my first season on BBA"

Elikem - it's true. At first I was updating pics of me and Pokello, and everybody started knowing about us. So I stopped. Even people started talking rubbish that we've broken up. Please guard your private life. Stop putting our unnecessary pictures for your fans to see.

Preach brothers!!

Elikem, Vimbai and Uti, making sense since Reincarnated and JeykllAndHyde were was a dwarf. grin

*laughs hysterically*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Stay calm and witness the confession of a broke aaasssss nigga.grin

Bwuahahahahahahahaha you are just a fool. Sometimes rich people like cheap things.. okin/cabin biscuit mixed with milk can actually satisfy a rich man like myself... dey der and be talking hobnobs wey u nor fit afford... something wey i fit buy the whole manufacturing company give u as gift.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:
I remember the first day I met uti,he really made me feel at home ,and he even remembered the name of a nobody like me .....that man is the definition of an Angel.

Please wake up, it's 23:44 PM, to early to malaria dream.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
YACAA:
chale is not gender specific oooo. Free for all
What an eye opener! Good to know, chale.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
chrisviral:

*faints* buwahahahahahahahahahaha gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Listen linda, Reincarnated is not a midget- dont believe the lies

ksslib actually is the only midget amongst all of us.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

What an eye opener! Good to know, chale.

Chale, rumour has it that you are a midget. Is it true?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
chrisviral:

Hahahahaha... this guy sef. grin

And again, ya all should read his signature. Lwkmd.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

*laughs hysterically*

Why did you strike off your peasantic name? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Hahahahaha... this guy sef. grin

And again, ya all should read his signature. Lwkmd.

That siggy just killed me now. Buwahahahahahaha. gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Reincarnated:

Listen linda, Reincarnated is not a midget- dont believe the lies

ksslib actually is the only midget amongst all of us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.