Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2249113 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:
but M'am Bea is in the finals.
my ans was directed to someone who wants mam bea out of the house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:

Of course it is.
51 million naira na joke?
Do these Bumshorts think they can win that money by just eating, sleeping and ANALYZING voting patterns?

Na small kind Bum shorts?? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Smh....slap on a diaper.

Trouble wo-MAN, what is it?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Please post pics if she comes lol. I wanna see her. Tayo is being too secretive & sensitive about her. Maybe she's a cougar or something grin

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:
she has a right to one. More Ghanaians are into Tayo and Idris than Ella, if we were doing a survey Tayo:Idris:Ella. It would go 5:3:1
As long as that's the ratio, we love Ellah too then.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by madam: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Please post pics if she comes lol. I wanna see her. Tayo is being too secretive & sensitive about her. Maybe she's a cougar or something grin
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:

Trouble wo-MAN, what is it?
grin angry grin grin Mr Nairaland 8....did naijaboiy win again?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

And you now live in Ghana?
did I ever say I was living in Nigeria? See this one
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Dollar is around 160....46 million naira or thereabout.

LOL. I'm conversant with the stock market and the international exchange rates, and I can tell you 1 US Dollar sells for 177 naira right now.
Multiply that by 300,000 and you'll get roughly 53.1 million naira. Shave off the tax and other levies, and you'll be left with 51 million or thereabout.
That's a lot of money.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

As long as that's the ratio, we love Ellah too then.
The fear of safarigirl's analysis and predictions is the beginning of wisdom.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by madam: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

mr MAN iyafff do oooh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

grin cheesy
Just pray in ya life, you don't enter BBA, I will make sure you leave the first week, what are my saying, you can never make it pass audition, coz we won't know whether na girls or boys u dey repersent!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:

LOL. I'm conversant with the stock market and the international exchange rates, and I can tell you 1 US Dollar sells for 177 naira right now.
Multiply that by 300,000 and you'll get roughly 53.1 million naira. Shave off the tax and other levies, and you'll be left with 51 million or thereabout.
That's a lot of money.
You are right o.....I just asked someone now.....with that kind of money ,I can run naked on the streets.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by madam: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

You are right o.....I just asked someone now.....with that kind of money ,I can run naked on the streets.
eeeeew.... with dat tiny PÄ’NIS of urs

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Only if your actually wearing a cloth tongue

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

I'm going to be blunt. With that amount of money, I'd take a 5-hour swim in the city sewage.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:

grin cheesy
Just pray in ya life, you don't enter BBA, I will make sure you leave the first week, what are my saying, you can never make it pass audition, coz we won't know whether na girls or boys u dey repersent!
I will rep hermophrodites ,for the first time even scientists will be watching BBA....and imagine the hit my shower hour will be.... You can see both a pus and a cockerel at the same time grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

N184/N186
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:

I'm going to be blunt. With that amount of money, I'd take a 5-hour swim in the city sewage.
Brother, Na wa for you o. You know wan live to chop the money?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:

Hahahahahahahahahaha....where have this fun spade been hiding.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

I will rep hermophrodites ,for the first time even scientists will be watching BBA....and imagine the hit my shower hour will be.... You can see both a pus and a cockerel at the same time grin grin grin

Shey na if u pass audition, u go come get shower hour grin
Keep dreaming, it's never bad to dream big!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:

Only if your actually wearing a cloth tongue
Clothing is such a bore....why bother to wear any only to fling it off the next minute....when you start doing the doables.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Clothing is such a bore....why bother to wear any only to fling it off the next minute....when you start doing the doables.

Explain doables please? grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

And you now live in Ghana?
Ask her for me smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Oh well...gets to step out for abit! Lunch calls
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:

That's a lot of money.

E don high pass that o. Since when? Except you mean CAD wey dey way lower than that. Dollar fit enter N200 by xmas sef. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Oh well...gets to step out for abit! Lunch calls
Remain some for me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Remain some for me.

Will do..biko remind Ellah's relation to tell her to be a Lady, same way Mambea's Dad kept saying " we love you" wink . Hope the reset button in her head clicks though

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by knacker(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Buutti. Sleeepin
Trezagah. Sleeping
Sheila. Lying down
Klarrklar lying down
Sipe nowhere to be found
Goitse. Not found
JJ. Just strolling
Ella n idris. Talking nonsense
Tayo n MA Bea discussing

Is dis wat I paid for
This show is bleeped
Smh

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
And tayo starts insulting sheila....eish!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
knacker:
Buutti. Sleeepin
Trezagah. Sleeping
Sheila. Lying down
Klarrklar lying down
Sipe nowhere to be found
Goitse. Not found
JJ. Just strolling
Ella n idris. Talking nonsense
Tayo n MA Bea discussing

Is dis wat I paid for
This show is bleeped
Smh
Eustachio:
For those of you complaining of coming back to meet tons of unread pages, worry no more..

This week, a day will accumulate highest, 3 pages. If it goes beyond it, it'll be filled with E-fights/arguments, with people predicting how Africa will vote..

The gossips and backstabbing will resume..

The 'realness and fun' from the HMs, will dissipate into the nooks and crannies of the house. They'll retrace back to their shells and allow the fun fizzle out. Brace yourself for boredom

Right now, I wish the BradTheLong guy can come in.. Anything just to make us enjoy BBA, because if not, we'll be bored to death.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

A dollar's 175 now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.