Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2249161 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:
And tayo starts insulting sheila....eish!

Tayo feels the need for people to respect him just because he's older. Telling Sheillah he has a niece her age that calls him, uncle. So what? This is a game, respect is reciprocal!!

Nobody came to Biggie's house to respect each other.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
ifyjip:
observation hus....pls how many times hv any of u look at d TELY n see SIPE name moving? cos i think BIGGY'S ADMIN hv a beef wit TAYO ...even my hubby dat doesnt watch BBA said y is Tayos name allover d tv every now n den as d creziest husmate. am boiling o.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You don marry? Sh*t!!!

**unfollows her on twitter**

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alomeda600(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
This tayo sef no even fit win head of house..nawa for him...he shld jess come home..too weak for d mulla..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

Tayo feels the need for people to respect him just because he's older. Telling Sheillah he has a niece her age that calls him, uncle. So what? This is a game, respect is reciprocal!!

I pity his girl friend... The way he curses women, he might even be abusing her imagine telling sheila that he can abuse her and she will cry....like that is something to brag about?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
When is fork addict coming back....how long will he be banned?
This place is no longer the same without him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

I pity his girl friend... The way he curses women, he might even be abusing her imagine telling sheila that he can abuse her and she will cry....like that is something to brag about?
why are you pitying his girlfriend? Did she ask for your pity? Why don't you pity the man that will marry HoElla? Dunno why you people like mentioning his gf everytime as if the babe is complaining of her guy.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

D guy sumtyms dey annoy me,,I jst dey look am...na him typ go win d money use him voice break down biggy's house....,if mam bea gets to d final wit tayo abeg hw d voting go be? Cos e go hard
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:
why are you pitying his girlfriend? Did she ask for your pity? Why don't you pity the man that will marry HoElla? Dunno why you people like mentioning his gf everytime as if the babe is complaining of her guy.
Why are you always mentioning Ellah? Like I love her and hate Tayo.....get it into your virgin skull that I like both of them,you may be incapable of liking two people at the same time but I am ,and I do like both almost equally.....so you pitching them against each other to elicit some form of abuse from me to tayo will not work.....they are both my children and I love them both......and if tayo acts on an unruly way again,I will still call him out.....and if that angers you...hug transformer.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
waxdude:

D guy sumtyms dey annoy me,,I jst dey look am...na him typ go win d money use him voice break down biggy's house....,if mam bea gets to d final wit tayo abeg hw d voting go be? Cos e go hard
e go be as e wan be. All na fate, besides dem no dey even win $300k

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
This is what happened..

Tayo, M'am Bea, Macky2 and Sheilla were lounging... Sheillah was lying down all draped up under a blanket. Tayo and M'am bea were discussing random stuffs (didn't pay attention to their discourse initially), then Tayo brought up the issue of respect. Sheillah laughed and Tayo said (speaking to M'am Bea and Maggi2):

"This is how Sheillah insulted me before the HOH task. Replying me rudely."

Sheillah - "Tayo you use rude words on people and people can't reply you with rude words back?"

Tayo (facing M'am Bea) - "Sheillah was just saying rude words, telling me to shut up. Not allowing me to speak. I have a niece her age that calls me uncle, yet Sheillah will be insulting me. Before the task, I jokingly told to shùt the Bleep up, I was joking with her but she decided to tell me shut at every given chance."

Sheillah.- "Tayo, you told me shut the fùck up first but now I use it on you, it's no longer a joke? Then you shouldn't say rude words to me if you know you don't appreciate it. You can be rude and says it's a joke, but if I Joke back, you term it rude."

Tayo - one of these days, I'll say words that will make you cry. Keep insulting me, I'll treat your fúck up

Sheillah - Tayo, Macky2 and others can say words that'll make me cry, but as for you Tayo? Pfftt. Your words can't hurt me."

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Why are you always mentioning Ellah? Like I love her and hate Tayo.....get it into your virgin skull that I like both of them,you may be incapable of liking two people at the same time but I am ,and I do like both almost equally.....so you pitching them again each other to elicit some form of abuse from me to tayo will not work.....they are both my children and I love them both......and if tayo acts on an unruly way again,I will still call him out.....and if that angers you...hug transformer.
call him out but keep his girlfriend OUT of your posts. None of us would like it if our family was brought into arguments. Your issue is with him, stop mentioning his babe every chance you get. And I will keep calling you out whenever you bring up his babe unnecessarily so better get ready to dip your head in kerosene if you don't like

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

I don't think he'll be that rude to his GF. I know his type.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

This is what happened..

Tayo, M'am Bea, Macky2 and Sheilla were lounging... Sheillah was lying down all draped up under a blanket. Tayo and M'am bea were discussing random stuffs (didn't pay attention to their discourse initially), then Tayo brought up the issue of respect. Sheillah laughed and Tayo said (speaking to M'am Bea and Maggi2):

"This is how Sheillah insulted me before the HOH task. Replying me rudely."

Sheillah - "Tayo you use rude words on people and people can't reply you with rude words back?"

Tayo (facing M'am Bea) - "Sheillah was just saying rude words, telling me to shut up. Not allowing me to speak. I have a niece her age that calls me uncle, yet Sheillah will be insulting me. Before the task, I jokingly told to shùt the Bleep up, I was joking with her but she decided to tell me shut at every given chance."

Sheillah.- "Tayo, you told me shut the fùck up first but now I use it on you, it's no longer a joke? Then you shouldn't say rude words to me if you know you don't appreciate it. You can be rude and says it's a joke, but if I Joke back, you term it rude."

Tayo - one of these days, I'll say words that will make you cry. Keep insulting me, I'll treat your fúck up

Sheillah - Tayo, Macky2 and others can say words that'll make me cry, but as for you Tayo? Pfftt. Your words can't hurt me."
but she always tells him to shut up before and he doesn't reply her. Thank God they're both up, Sheila will now shut up for real. She always shuts up when she's nominated

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
waxdude:

I'm tired of his "I've a cousin/nephew your age, so you don't talk anyhow to me," BS. Nobody came there to respect each other. Respect is reciprocal!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:
call him out but keep his girlfriend OUT of your posts. None of us would like it if our family was brought into arguments. Your issue is with him, stop mentioning his babe every chance you get. And I will keep calling you out whenever you bring up his babe unnecessarily so better get ready to dip your head in kerosene if you don't like
Talk about hypocrisy.... But it was alright to talk about Stephen Dillish's man,it was alright to post his picture ,even his twitter account....but all of a sudden you rediscover your morality with tayo's babe.....park near toilet abeg.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:
but she always tells him to shut up before and he doesn't reply her. Thank God they're both up, Sheila will now shut up for real. She always shuts up when she's nominated

Tayo uses swear words too.. What's good for the GREEK is also good for UGANDA.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by KelvinGraphics(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:

She is chasing me all around NL, looking for my trouble, hehehe can you do the job? cheesy
Hehehehe.
Baba i kant oo.
I dnt even know how to kill a mosquitoe let alone a human being
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

I'm tired of his "I've a cousin/nephew your age, so you don't talk anyhow to me," BS. Nobody came there to respect each other. Respect is reciprocal!!

I will like another instance he actually said that, you people can lie for Africa cheesy

My only problem with Tayo, is that he feels he owes Africa an explanation, why is he even explaining shit to M n B, if you feel sheila is disrespectful, please put her in her rightful position, and after doing that sleep or read a book.

Stop explaining to us, we are watching oooo.
Tayo sha don dey vex me small small
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Hehehehe.
Baba i kant oo.
I dnt even know how to kill a mosquitoe let alone a human being

I'm sure I will find someone who can.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:

I will like another instance he actually said that, you people can lie for Africa cheesy

Hold up!! I'm liar? Like this was his first time of saying it and I multiplied it? What do I stand to gain by lying with that statement? ONLY someone that's liar and don't watch this show will say today's his first time of saying that sentence. Whatever rocks your boat man, I'm not gonna bandy words with you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:

My only problem with Tayo, is that he feels he owes Africa an explanation, why is he even explaining shit to M n B, if you feel sheila is disrespectful, please put her in her rightful position, and after doing that sleep or read a book.

Stop explaining to us, we are watching oooo.
Tayo sha don dey vex me small small
Stop watching bba through your neighbour's window.....tayo mentions this niece all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
If only I am a spirit, I for don posses that Tayo since, I swear, some peeps for don receive something close to slap.

Btw, he promised us Drama and loudness, if he makes it through last week, Tayo where is it, tell Idris how annoying he is, Klaar should be told what a gluttony he is, always on biggie's food, how pathetic goitse is, and how boring M n B can get, I can even count how many times I have seen her on screen, how villagish Marcky2 looks, with those cheap polos of his, abi na JJ, Monkey in human body, Butty (make I leave her sha)

I need to enter that house, even if na one minute, these deadshots needs warming up.

Where is Sulu and Natasha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Stop watching bba through your neighbour's window.....tayo mentions this niece all the time.

Lol, our graduate at 17, No wonder you don't have a job, watching BBA all day, who go even employ you, unless it's a house help job.
Are you up to 4ft?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

Hold up!! I'm liar? Like this was his first time of saying it and I multiplied it? What do I stand to gain by lying with that statement? ONLY someone that's liar and don't watch this show will say today's his first time of saying that sentence. Whatever rocks your boat man, I'm not gonna bandy words with you.

That's the first time, his old line use to be "I have friends outside who we......." and that was then frankie time, since then, tell when u don hear am use that line again?
Hyperbole sha is the most used figure of speech, I understand.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by KelvinGraphics(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:

I'm sure I will find someone who can.
Lolz.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:

That's the first time, his old line use to be "I have friends outside who we......." and that was then frankie time, since then, tell when u don hear am use that line again?
Hyperbole sha is the most used figure of speech, I understand.

Okay.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You don marry? Sh*t!!!

**unfollows her on twitter**

She's said it several times here. gringrin

Even on her Twitter DP, you can see a ring on her finger.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:

Lol, our graduate at 17, No wonder you don't have a job, watching BBA all day, who go even employ you, unless it's a house help job.
Are you up to 4ft?

Now this is EPIC cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Talk about hypocrisy.... But it was alright to talk about Stephen Dillish's man,it was alright to post his picture ,even his twitter account....but all of a sudden you rediscover your morality with tayo's babe.....park near toilet abeg.
I never posted Stephen's pic or his twitter handle. You keep accusing me stewpidly and foolish people keep liking your baseless posts. Find proof of me ever posting Stephen's info or choke on spermatozoa

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:
KingMEXX, edit that post already before several people quote it!
'The fhuck is your problem? undecided
Calm down, Don't get too excited yet...

Its an open secret that everyone knows. Even on Twitter, its being discussed to a certain extent.
Am not a novice on BBA, and whatever I say, I know the repercussions and effect. So, I actually take my time to analyze everything I write or say.

This talk actually originated between me and some of my GH friends from the days of BBA All Stars..Unless BBA decides to tweak the outcome of the voting results which has been their Trademark this season, then we are good. Once again, No offense my GH peeps.

Hope you're calm now?? Good.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:
I never posted Stephen's pic or his twitter handle. You keep accusing me stewpidly and foolish people keep liking your baseless posts. Find proof of me ever posting Stephen's info or choke on spermatozoa

Look at us here, biggie should just send all of us into the House and we will be livelier than any season of BBA, no money involved and we are these good, imagine when money is at stake...

Btw that was a wonderful punch line cheesy grin cheesy
Wicked.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

Tayo uses swear words too.. What's good for the GREEK is also good for UGANDA.
okay. So if you tell your nephew to shut up often, when he eventually replies your shut up with his own, buy him a lollipop cuz what's good for the GREEK is good for UGANDA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.