Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2248936 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
fashrola:
The Tallest housemate
I thought I heard IK say something like most deserving housemate for the money (who deserves to win)?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

BTW I still think you are a kid.

And I know your a Mum,

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:
LMAO!! Njokusboy, check out Fork's signature. gringrin

Kwaaaaaaaaaa... grin

Lolzz, very funny
grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by khena: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

She is a one eyed man amongst blind people ....none of these housemates can dress up....even the overrated pokello basically wore US stuffs,a few London gowns but no notable designers ...Louis vittons,Versace,dolce and gabana even derion jeans those are for girls who know their ways in the fashion world.....but since majority of the girls here are not really wise in the ways of the world,a mediocre pokello has become a standard.

They are not allowed to wear designer brands if its logo is notable. Tayo complained to Uti that some of his clothes were ceased. Melvin had the same problem last year. Hence one can't truly say d worth of Pokello's wardrobe based on what she wore in the house.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:

And I know your a Mum,
Then call Vatican cos another miraculous conception has taken place.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiXi: 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Atleast my husband won't find out the truth on my wedding day .....can you say the same about you?....
lol....my friend stop talikng off-point. How many times will I tell you that I'm not in your crew of "I will marry or I die"?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
khena:

They are not allowed to wear designer brands if its logo is notable. Tayo complained to Uti that some of his clothes were ceased. Melvin had the same problem last year. Hence one can't truly say d worth of Pokello's wardrobe based on what she wore in the house.
That makes sense....except I've seen pokello with elikem a lot post bba and I still don't see her wearing designers....even last night.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

No, he also said she is Tsonga aka Shangaan.
Just look at it this way: he can't leave Nigeria and travel all the way to south Africa just to knock up an ugly woman. Ugly ain't that hard to find.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:
lol....my friend stop talikng off-point. How many times will I tell you that I'm not in your crew of "I will marry or I die"?
Then join the convent ,if you defend the Lord as much as you have defended Tayo.....you will most definitely die a saint .

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Then call Vatican cos another miraculous conception has taken place.

I'll rather spend the airtime voting Trezagah

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
Trezzy Baba : LubriFication gringringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

That makes sense....except I've seen pokello with elikem a lot post bba and I still don't see her wearing designers....even last night.

shocked shocked
Jisos, somebody can lie for Africa ooo.
Take it easy naa, and yet your still 19, I fear for you o

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:

shocked shocked
Jisos, somebody can lie for Africa ooo.
Take it easy naa, and yet your still 19, I fear for you o
I don't mean I've seen her in real life ,I mean pictures and stuffs....stop bombarding all my posts, you are starting to irritate me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

I don't mean I've seen her in real life ,I mean pictures and stuffs....stop bombarding all my posts, you are starting to irritate me.

If you start being honest with your post, I will let you free cheesy

*" don't be emotional kid"*
Shey that's what you told me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Then join the convent ,if you defend the Lord as much as you have defended Tayo.....you will most definitely die a saint .
at the rate you're going, you'll soon start campaigning for me to join the Presidential race
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:
at the rate you're going, you'll soon start campaigning for me to join the Presidential race
And you will make an amazing president....your spirit is strong ....am so voting you whenever you decide to run for any office.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by khena: 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

A simple silk top or skirt could be a brand without a logo. Calling her MEDIOCRE simply because she doesn't wear known brands all the time isn't fair. She loves looking good personally and did not sign up to be a standard. It would be nice to state a fact without belittling anyone. Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Trezzy Baba : LubriFication gringringringrin
Tayo stylishly exposing Trezzy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
khena:

A simple silk top or skirt could be a brand without a logo. Calling her MEDIOCRE simply because she doesn't wear known brands all the time isn't fair. She loves looking good personally and did not sign up to be a standard. It would be nice to state a fact without belittling anyone. Thanks
Ok
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

She is a one eyed man amongst blind people ....none of these housemates can dress up....even the overrated pokello basically wore US stuffs,a few London gowns but no notable designers ...Louis vittons,Versace,dolce and gabana even derion jeans those are for girls who know their ways in the fashion world.....but since majority of the girls here are not really wise in the ways of the world,a mediocre pokello has become a standard.
SO IN UR MIND POKELLO IS OVERRATED .NA WA FOR U SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
labelledame:
SO IN UR MIND POKELLO IS OVERRATED .NA WA FOR U SMH
angry grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Just look at it this way: he can't leave Nigeria and travel all the way to south Africa just to knock up an ugly woman. Ugly ain't that hard to find.

How long he travelled doesn't mean or prove anything though. I know one Ogechukwu married to or dating this very unattractive S.A woman. The guy is extremely gorgeous & IMHO, can do so much better than her. But I guess she must be in possession of qualities far more valuable than beauty itself. Shrugs. I can't hate on that. Love is very complex by nature.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Cc: Eustachio (3'1), Reincarnated (3'2), Ksslib aka Smiggle (4'), Thandii1 (4'2).

Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eeyah, I feel for Macky2, the pressure of who to choose is getting on him, Dude is not even laughing with other HMs
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Just saw the highlights. JJ is up for eviction too
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pamperme: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Housemates up for eviction are

Goitse
Idris
JJ
Macky2
Sheila
Sipe
Tayo
Trezegah

Macky2 to add to the list as his name has been removed from the list

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fynegurl: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
Macky 2 please don't add Mabea
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lighternote: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
Plus Ella
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
Macky2 added Ellah to the nomination list
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
I can literally hear Macky2's breath on his way to the dairy room!

*Macky2 adds Ellah

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.