Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2253102 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:

19 calling Early 20s kid, you no get respect o shocked, if I flog you eeeh
lol...she don forget say she be 19. She and JJ are a lot alike, they claim to be younger than their age, but it's hard to keep up with the lie grin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

I don't blame him. Celebrities are hounded and stalked, they're not given space, so he's trying to protect his family. He's right.
Celebrities? smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

You are so right. Midgets like Ksslib, Thandii1, Jeykllandhyde, upload in the midnight. grin

ROTFLMAO!!!

In the midnight, they flip the script in here, and then it's "Willow" all over again!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:
lol...she don forget say she be 19. She and JJ are a lot alike, they claim to be younger than their age, but it's hard to keep up with the lie grin
Atleast my husband won't find out the truth on my wedding day .....can you say the same about you?....

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Chrisviral and decant I see the sexuall tension.. You both need to meet and iron things out

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:
Lmao cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:
Quite a conundrum, this decanta's age thing

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
What exactly did sipe do to merit this gift?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:
lol. Have you seen that baby? No way an ugly lady would've produced that kid...forget Tayo's input, the chic will definitely not be ugly

Yeah, the baby is cute but I have seen people with busted up looks give birth to the "miracle child" lol. Not being a tribal, but Tsonga (Shangaan) people aren't exactly known for their beauty. In fact, most of their women look like dudes hence I'm intrigued. Tayo is not an ugly guy, so I'd be very surprised if he settled for one of their she-men.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ekiseme(m): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Atleast my husband won't find out the truth on my wedding day .....can you say the same about you?....
your dumbness is legendary
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ekiseme:
your dumbness is legendary
Thank you. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Yeah, the baby is cute but I have seen people with busted up looks give birth to the "miracle child" lol. Not being a tribal, but Tsonga (Shangaan) people aren't exactly known for their beauty. In fact, most of their women look like dudes hence I'm intrigued. Tayo is not an ugly guy, so I'd be very surprised if he settled for one of their she-men.
You're sure he is not with a coloured person?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:

Hehehehe grin cheesy
Lying is one step, to remember updating the lie is where the difficulty lies hehehe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
thrizzle:
Chrisviral and decant I see the sexuall tension.. You both need to meet and iron things out

shocked shocked I need to see her and cut her head off you mean?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

You're sure he is not with a coloured person?

No, he also said she is Tsonga aka Shangaan.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:

Hehehehe grin cheesy
Lying is one step, to remember updating the lie is where the difficulty lies hehehe
And I knew you were twenty something before calling you kid?ok

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

Tayo uses swear words too.. What's good for the GREEK is also good for UGANDA.

Smh grin

GotNoSwaggg:

Before, na only me dey miss everybody picture for this thread but now I don turn expert.

Even saw ShortPistolZA the day she uploaded for you (I think)... It was you that requested, bah?

Na only those midgets wey dey congregate for midnight remain.

Cc: Eustachio (3'1), Reincarnated (3'2), Ksslib aka Smiggle (4'), Thandii1 (4'2).

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
ninnyanny:
whats da starmeter for this week plz?
The Tallest housemate
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ekiseme:
you're nt wlcm,i just don't understand why you're so stewpid
OK that's enough.....don't insult me again,I let the first one slide ,but I certainly won't let the next one slide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:
What exactly did sipe do to merit this gift?
Her Makeup stirred a lot of controversies....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
from Twitter

Trezegah to Sipe: I know why you got the cup, cz of deep gossip.

lol

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

You are so right. Midgets like Ksslib, Thandii1, Jeykllandhyde, upload in the midnight. grin

Hobbit, if you wrongly spell my moniker again, I'll turn you into an eskimo. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
fashrola:
Her Makeup stirred a lot of controversies....
She is a one eyed man amongst blind people ....none of these housemates can dress up....even the overrated pokello basically wore US stuffs,a few London gowns but no notable designers ...Louis vittons,Versace,dolce and gabana even derion jeans those are for girls who know their ways in the fashion world.....but since majority of the girls here are not really wise in the ways of the world,a mediocre pokello has become a standard.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

LMAO! Dem turn the great ForkAdict to PeepingTom.

Tragic!

grin grin grin Wucckkkeeed people everywhere. Evils!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ekiseme:
you can let it slide or better still take it and shove it deep down into your arzzz...stewpid mofo
Very well am reporting you now,get ready to be banned ....for personal attack.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

And I knew you were twenty something before calling you kid?ok

You can't cover up again, forget jhoor, we av catch you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
If Macky 2 isnt up, who will namibia vote? Isnt it time for them to repay us for all d times we voted dillish last season

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:

You can't cover up again, forget jhoor, we av catch you.
BTW I still think you are a kid.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
Belovedd:
If Macky 2 isnt up, who will namibia vote? Isnt it time for them to repay us for all d times we voted dillish last season
Abi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.