Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S (29770 Views)

Nicki Minaj Warns Serena Williams: Drake Only Wants You Because He Can’t Have Me / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) / Lil Wayne Lied! He’s Notbanned From League Events –NBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by calobinna(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
the guy can do it if he wants to....with 1million dollars which is equivalent to 150million naira... he can maintain it!...wit the help of his father he can get a good jet.. u no dey fear OBO
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by KunAviero(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
I thought Warren Buffet said his own costs him a million dollars annually to maintain? It's none of my business though.
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by whitecat007: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
@op, in a nutshell, you will commit suicide if it turns out to be true that he bought the aircraft, or what exactly are you going to do? Cos, I can tell Davido kept you all nights since the news broke about this purchase. Common! it's just another day and you don't know what's in your own tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
Atmmachine: I hate Nigerians cool
well,Bleep you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by MidasT(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
sleek82: im yet to see a private jet dat costs dis low!
Am sure you have access to google; you can use it to verify my "assertion".
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by caniva(m): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Haters....Haters....Haters

How many of you can even afford to snap photo in front an aeroplane? Not to talk of sitting by the stairs.

I wonder why you've taken so much of your useful & precious time to analyse for the downfall of another man.

I wish Admin could pay you for this beautiful analysis, but hell no, you lose totally and am not sorry for you.

Meanwhile, I'll advise you write an application to the Ministry of Bureau & Statistics, sure they'll need you there.

Good luck and stay bless.
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Oludrex(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
rattlesnake: emmanuel adebayor has jet
ludacris has jet
c ronaldo has jet
tinubu has jet

davido father is a billionaire

Billionaire in dollars or naira.... Me i be trillionaire in Zimbabwean dollar
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by akanbiaa(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
xtervaganza: Still don't know how people still think he's father his a billionaire

His father is a millionaire and that's it.

His one major investment is already out of market long long aho
can you back these statement with facts?
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by akanbiaa(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
nijanigga: Ask Omokachi the bull, where is his private jet today? Omokachi did not finish govt college Kaduna, went and bought a private jet.even his tunisian woman abandoned him longtime ago. Riches built on bragging will soon collapse.
davido never said he owned the jet he said travelling privately,but if Amokachi had a Multi Billionaire Father like davido perhaps his story might be different.

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Fhemmmy: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
I am not sure what all these fuss is about, did the guy really said he owns the jet or was his tweet edited?

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Fhemmmy: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
akanbiaa: davido never said he owned the jet he said travelling privately,but if Amokachi had a Multi Billionaire Father like davido perhaps his story might be different.

And just cos Mikel dont own a jet does not mean he cant afford one, it might mean he is just interested in all the trouble that comes with owning one.
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by akanbiaa(m): 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Oludrex:

Billionaire in dollars or naira.... Me i be trillionaire in Zimbabwean dollar
he is a billionaire in US dollars and Multi billionaire in Naira.
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by skyjfk(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by skyjfk(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[color=#990000][/color] I just dey observe
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
ygenius: If Davido buy any jet,it is laser jet printer.....u think say jet na beans

grin grin grin
Laughing in Swahili
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
wheesin: undecided broke nairaland mods..cos they see private jet topic..they rushed it.. All the admins are now doing first to upload to frontpage competition ..BEWARE !!! angry
bros please what's the name of the font u are using ?? and the font pack....thanks
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Hwy95: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Did not read all the responses.

My apologies if this has been said.

Many Stars, Businesses, Sports Teams, Individuals etc lease time on private jets or lease private jets for a period of time.

You can also take as much pics as you want. After all, it's your time and Jet for that period.

http://www.netjets.com/Programs/NetJets-Lease/

http://www.netjets.com/Programs/Program-compare/

http://executive-charter-flights.com/rent-a-private-jet/

http://luxuryaircraftsolutions.com/private-jet-online-quote/?gclid=CLn_o5ukucACFYMF7Aod9koA1w

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Gentlebabs(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
Seandeeds: Owo ti omode ba koko ri, akara lo maa fi je.
That's if it's true he just bought a jet. Sorry I can't translate that.
Please help me
"The money that a child makes first he will spend on bean cake smiley"

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by tellwisdom: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Jet is not for poor people like him
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by wheesin(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: bros please what's the name of the font u are using ?? and the font pack....thanks

amaranth font from hifont...download frm plaustore
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by wheesin(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: bros please what's the name of the font u are using ?? and the font pack....thanks

amaranth font from hifont...download frm playstore
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by meyri: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Doesn't concern me he doesn't feed me.

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by otokx(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
Its not good to be simple minded.
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by goryorhal(m): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
caniva: Haters....Haters....Haters

How many of you can even afford to snap photo in front an aeroplane? Not to talk of sitting by the stairs.

I wonder why you've taken so much of your useful & precious time to analyse for the downfall of another man.

I wish Admin could pay you for this beautiful analysis, but hell no, you lose totally and am not sorry for you.

Meanwhile, I'll advise you write an application to the Ministry of Bureau & Statistics, sure they'll need you there.

Good luck and stay bless.

Talking from a 16years old boy ..
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
wheesin:

amaranth font from hifont...download frm playstore
thanks bru
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by neyur: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
Poverty Eradication Programmes(PEP)...needs to reharbitate in nigeria
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Legendoscar2: 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
DickDastardly: See research!

This guy knows his sh.it .
He either works in the industry or has owned one jet before, has one now or knows somebody who has one.
I can relate to the entire write up and I will summaries this in one sentence .
The cost of hanger, maintenance , Taxes, salaries, etc are just too killing for an up an coming young singer to own one jet....unless it's His daddy's ....I hear he is rich
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Typical African wahala....Wetin consign Una, if him buy jet or not.....Na ur money him use tey buy yam?....Shey the pickin come borrow money for ur hand?....Make una no go better una life......Mtcheww!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by manny4life(m): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
KunAviero: I thought Warren Buffet said his own costs him a million dollars annually to maintain? It's none of my business though.

That's because he owns NetJets... What do you think? The cost associated with owning a jet when you own companies that operate jets is far lesser than an individual owning one. If he needs a pilot, he will get one through NetJets, if he needs to send them on training, thank God for Flight Safety International (the LARGEST FLIGHT TRAINER IN THE WORLD, he owns them as well). If he needs repair and overhaul, he has companies that own MRO facilities, if he flies within the U.S., his companies own shares of Signature Flight Support (one of the largest FBO operators in the U.S.). So tell me why his cost wouldn't be far less than other jet owners?

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Revolva(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Otunbab: Foolish talk. Because one person no do something mean say another person no fit? You actually sit down dey calculate and analyse the guy matter? You know how much hin worth before hin even enter music industry? HATER

there is noting the OP hating about the fact is that davido is rich ...no doubt but money pass money ok....her cant maintain a JET pls..use ur brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum / Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today (Photos) / Khloe And Her Bikini Body Slay In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.