Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S (29802 Views)

Nicki Minaj Warns Serena Williams: Drake Only Wants You Because He Can’t Have Me / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) / Lil Wayne Lied! He’s Notbanned From League Events –NBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Rejoice5000(f): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Private jet,how does that concern mestill thinking about this Ebola virus.
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by djeoziv(m): 12:06am On Aug 30, 2014
Chaii. "Davido" wan form that "DavidO" wey get 2 abi na 3 already.
It's not by power or mic
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by NellyGhenghen(m): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2014
But I saw the post and Davido never mentioned that the jet belonged to him, so what is all this talk?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Revolva(m): 12:25am On Aug 30, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: With all the education we acquire in dis country,we av a drawback-our delibrate neglect of facts.Even wen d figures are right there in front of us,we turn blind eyes to them.
If u are a well informed,well rounded literate,you don't even need to be told that he can't afford one.Aware of this deficieny,the OP showed some level of magnanimity by analyzing d financial implications of owning a PJ(private jet).Yet,all some pple can talk abt is "hating"...smh.Some still maintain he acquired it-i bow for una o!
Education isn't just about the four walls of a classroom.It's a synergy of a number of factors(school,environment,exposure and willingness to learn).
Nairaland is full of literates(they can read and write) but the nature of comments I read day in day out suggests there are fewer educated peeps.

THE BEST COMMENT EVER HERE...GUY U TOO MUCH DONT MIND DOSE BANDWAGON FOLLOW FOLLOW YOUTHS...ANY WHERE BELLE FACE DEM FACE

2 Likes

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by KunAviero(m): 1:17am On Aug 30, 2014
manny4life:

That's because he owns NetJets... What do you think? The cost associated with owning a jet when you own companies that operate jets is far lesser than an individual owning one. If he needs a pilot, he will get one through NetJets, if he needs to send them on training, thank God for Flight Safety International (the LARGEST FLIGHT TRAINER IN THE WORLD, he owns them as well). If he needs repair and overhaul, he has companies that own MRO facilities, if he flies within the U.S., his companies own shares of Signature Flight Support (one of the largest FBO operators in the U.S.). So tell me why his cost wouldn't be far less than other jet owners?
I understand better now. I forgot I was actually talking about WARREN BUFFET. Thanks for the knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by 2leftlegs(m): 2:01am On Aug 30, 2014
CoolHunk: Put your supercritical minds to better use. In other words, quit hating. At least he has you guessing. Whereas if OP says he has a private jet, people will just yawn and walk away.
Your hailing someone who dosent even have a degree yet undecided
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by 2leftlegs(m): 2:10am On Aug 30, 2014
Nigerians praise the worst set of uneducated entertainers in this life!(Wizkid and devido) whatever happend to neto c?? Or vector the viper even mode 9 sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:40am On Aug 30, 2014
cheesy
Revolva:

THE BEST COMMENT EVER HERE...GUY U TOO MUCH DONT MIND DOSE BANDWAGON FOLLOW FOLLOW YOUTHS...ANY WHERE BELLE FACE DEM FACE
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Kog45(m): 7:22am On Aug 30, 2014
Otunbab: Foolish talk. Because one person no do something mean say another person no fit? You actually sit down dey calculate and analyse the guy matter? You know how much hin worth before hin even enter music industry? HATER
The guy has given us simple analysis why Davido cannot afford a jet.But you are calling him a fool and hater when you cannot give us simple analysis that Davido can afford it.Please stop deceiving yourself Davido cannot afford a jet.

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by IyaHolyMary(f): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2014
ygenius: If Davido buy any jet,it is laser jet printer.....u think say jet na beans

Or does he want to compare himself with Baba Adeboye or Pastor Oritsejafor or Pastor Chris......or.........(Make I commot)

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2014
2leftlegs:
Your hailing someone who dosent even have a degree yet undecided
Does Mr. Bill Gates have a university degree? I don't get your point. And I'm not hailing anyone.
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by 2leftlegs(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2014
CoolHunk:
Does Mr. Bill Gates have a university degree? I don't get your point. And I'm not hailing anyone.
Ok every1 knows he's a drop-out but people respect him cause of the way he has changed the world....the only way davido o is changing is making the sensless youths more sensless
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2014
caniva: Haters....Haters....Haters

How many of you can even afford to snap photo in front an aeroplane? Not to talk of sitting by the stairs.

I wonder why you've taken so much of your useful & precious time to analyse for the downfall of another man.

I wish Admin could pay you for this beautiful analysis, but hell no, you lose totally and am not sorry for you.

Meanwhile, I'll advise you write an application to the Ministry of Bureau & Statistics, sure they'll need you there.

Good luck and stay bless.
Bros u poor for brain
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by sleek82(m): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2014
@Mida T
u shuld be d one to go back to d same google....probably u r usin d 1980 version of google. U shuldnt b told dat if a private jet costs as low as $500,000, then u shuld b plannin to buy one...every tom,dick and harry wuld av acquired one....maybe u tink its d small jets they use to train pilots at aviation centers u tink they r callin private?
I just got this information frm ur referenced google!

I culled this report from Encomium magazine. Quiterevealing. See it below...More exciting revelations have emerged that the penchant for private jets acquisition has cost wealthy Nigerians over N1 trillion in five years. The luxury trend actually rose by 650% between 2007 and 2012, this has increased the rate of private jet acquisition from 20 in 2007 to over 150 in 2012 which has placed Nigeria and china as the fastest growing private jets markets in the world.Top ten private jets by wealthy Nigerians.Type Price Owner
1. Falcons 7X. $51m(N8.2billion) Mike Adenuga
2. Bombardier Global 6000 $45.5m(N7.3billion) Unknown
3. Bombardier Global Express 5000 $45m(N7.2billion) Aliko Dangote
4. Gulfstream G550 $40m (N6.4billion) Bishop Oyedepo
5. Gulfstream V $30m (N4.8billion) Bishop Oyedepo & Pastor Adeboye
6. Bombardier Challenger 604 $30m(N4.8b) Mike Adenuga
7. Embracer Legacy 650 $30m (N4.8b) Ifeanyi Uba
8. Hawker 900XP $20m(N3.2b) Dr Kashim and Sir Aremu Johnson
9. Gulfstream G450 $15m(N2.4b) Bishop oyedepo
10. LearJet $13.3m (N2.1b) Bishop Oyedepo and Dr Kashimm
and I can bet you dat most of dis acquired private jets r not bought new.....mayb ur $500,000 private jet is actually an artifact of a drawn private jet!

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by mzchinny(f): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2014
Davido cannot afford a private jet. He is not even a billionaire in naira. The purchase money, maintenance etc is way beyond him.

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by sleek82(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2014
SMH
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by brainyack(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
DickDastardly: See research!
me sef shock
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
The most stupid analysis I have ever seen. Training 400,000 dollars. Training for who or what? The already trained crew? Or the plane? Complete nonsense. There is no fixed price to maintain a car/jet/ or any property for that matter. It may not belong to Davido, but that doesn't mean we should just deceive people with topics and not say anything relevant.
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
sleek82: @Mida T
u shuld be d one to go back to d same google....probably u r usin d 1980 version of google. U shuldnt b told dat if a private jet costs as low as $500,000, then u shuld b plannin to buy one...every tom,dick and harry wuld av acquired one....maybe u tink its d small jets they use to train pilots at aviation centers u tink they r callin private?
I just got this information frm ur referenced google!

Mumu, the car these people are driving are they the same with the car your father is driving. That one person bought jet for billions of naira doesn't mean all the jets in the world cost the same. MTN gave out a jet worth about 50 million naira ability have you forgotten?

I culled this report from Encomium magazine. Quiterevealing. See it below...More exciting revelations have emerged that the penchant for private jets acquisition has cost wealthy Nigerians over N1 trillion in five years. The luxury trend actually rose by 650% between 2007 and 2012, this has increased the rate of private jet acquisition from 20 in 2007 to over 150 in 2012 which has placed Nigeria and china as the fastest growing private jets markets in the world.Top ten private jets by wealthy Nigerians.Type Price Owner
1. Falcons 7X. $51m(N8.2billion) Mike Adenuga
2. Bombardier Global 6000 $45.5m(N7.3billion) Unknown
3. Bombardier Global Express 5000 $45m(N7.2billion) Aliko Dangote
4. Gulfstream G550 $40m (N6.4billion) Bishop Oyedepo
5. Gulfstream V $30m (N4.8billion) Bishop Oyedepo & Pastor Adeboye
6. Bombardier Challenger 604 $30m(N4.8b) Mike Adenuga
7. Embracer Legacy 650 $30m (N4.8b) Ifeanyi Uba
8. Hawker 900XP $20m(N3.2b) Dr Kashim and Sir Aremu Johnson
9. Gulfstream G450 $15m(N2.4b) Bishop oyedepo
10. LearJet $13.3m (N2.1b) Bishop Oyedepo and Dr Kashimm
and I can bet you dat most of dis acquired private jets r not bought new.....mayb ur $500,000 private jet is actually an artifact of a drawn private jet!
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by manny4life(m): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
iamnen: The most stupid analysis I have ever seen. Training 400,000 dollars. Training for who or what? The already trained crew? Or the plane? Complete nonsense. There is no fixed price to maintain a car/jet/ or any property for that matter. It may not belong to Davido, but that doesn't mean we should just deceive people with topics and not say anything relevant.

I am seriously concerned that people like you have issues with facts even when it lies bare faced on you.

They may be able to charter out the plane when not in use which will recoup some costs back.Training and Maintenance – this will add another $400,000 annually.Fuel Costs – Depends where you fly, but will cost at least $1,500 per hour. 400 hours would be $600,000.Catering – Add $10,000 for food and beverages (again there are no limits)Other Costs – Landing Fees, Airport taxes, Hangar rent, Weather Forecasting.

The writer did not say training is $400k, the maintenance of an aircraft cost several hundreds of $$$ per flight hour, so multiply that by an average of 1000 hrs of flight, then redo the math. The maintenance includes parts and service, and other cost. So before you discount it as impossible, please think about it.
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Amya(f): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Johnwizzy: Is he a billionaire?

Where can he get such money?

Maybe a Rented jumbo jet; I can agree to that but to buy 250m$ NO NO

That's equivalent to 4.2billion naira.

Lie!!!
#No hating though

It's $25m dollars that is equal to 4.2 billion naira
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
Amya:

It's $25m dollars that is equal to 4.2 billion naira

Thanks dear, I was angry at such lies that makes me to type 250.

*bighug*
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
Don't know why people over hype this short black boy in naija. outside naija,some people just don't care- just perform your short lived shiit for people to scream to and get off the stage. no one cares if you've got gold teeth. if you are not as influencial and generous as oprah, your money na for your pocket o,e no concern me.
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by yesboss20(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
As foolish as the topic sounded to me at first, I attempted going through the comments before reading the poster's rant. Still, I could not. It is just sad and disappointing seeing threads like these on Nairaland frontpage...quite sad.
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by akuchiemartin(m): 12:40am On Aug 31, 2014
rattlesnake: emmanuel adebayor has jet
ludacris has jet
c ronaldo has jet
tinubu has jet

davido father is a billionaire
yes all these people have private jet, but believe me davido cannot have a private jet. what about don jazzy the almighty dorobucci?? he havnt even acquired one cois of the expenses involved, na davido... abegi make i hear. nigerians with their lies enhh.......

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Akexstinger(m): 3:16am On Aug 31, 2014
rattlesnake: emmanuel adebayor has jet
ludacris has jet
c ronaldo has jet
tinubu has jet

davido father is a billionaire
Billionaire in naira or dollars? Is okocha not a billionaire? Give us figures. Dangote according to forbes is worth over 20 billion dollars. That's whatsup
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by horpeyemmi66(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS...all the bytes wasted on this page doesn't add to or reduce Davido's height, at least!. #gosh!
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by guttentag(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Do you mean đavido bought a kit jet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flavour Shares 'Crying' Photo Of His Daughter With Anna Banner / Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her New Hairstyle / Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.