Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,469 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

"Ebola Victim In PH" Was A Ploy To Disrupt TAN Rally...nairalander's Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ebola Victim In PH" Was A Ploy To Disrupt TAN Rally...nairalander's Opinion (793 Views)

Postponement Of Ministerial Screening Ploy To Delay Saraki’s Trial - Group / Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos / Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ebola Victim In PH" Was A Ploy To Disrupt TAN Rally...nairalander's Opinion by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
My reasons:

1. As reported, a Doctor died (maybe of natural causes) on Friday 22nd August but was made public on Wednesday 27th August, 2014 that he was an EVD Victim. Maybe someone thought of using his death to score cheap political point.

2. On live radio today, a Nigeria Info FM 92.3 presenter was courageous enough to visit the state quarantine centre this afternoon but met a ghost town. Where are the 120 quarantined? (Probably in a Hotel with steady breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as ice buckets of champagne to cool haemorragic body temperature) lol...chai! I don die!

3. The Hotel where he was reportedly treated is unknown

4. Why was the Doctor's remains taken to UPTH Mortuary if truly he died of Ebola?

5. A political party stands to gain a lot if FG's claim of having only one Ebola Victim is debunked at the eve of that announcement...you will agree with me that Rivers Politicians (both PDP ad APC) can politicize anything politicizable...lol

6. Why was the second Victim flown to Lagos to be quarantined (probably to be hidden in a friendly state and tomorrow she will be declared an Ebola survivor)...

7. So called Diplomat whom the Doctor was treating in an unknown Hotel hasn't been named but he has a job description ( I laugh in vernacular)

8. Are you telling me a sane and trained Doctor would treat an Ebola Victim in a Hotel Room? Maybe someone is trying to justify why the ghost Diplomat never checked into the Lagos Quarantine or ER Nationwide!

Lastly, crying wolf about Ebola at the eve of the TAN Rally is the only feasible format to disperse any gathering...

If you package me N30m, me sef go turn Ebola victim 2 days before any political rally for any state nationwide...See format!

4 Likes

Re: "Ebola Victim In PH" Was A Ploy To Disrupt TAN Rally...nairalander's Opinion by Truckpusher(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Makes a lot of sense.
Re: "Ebola Victim In PH" Was A Ploy To Disrupt TAN Rally...nairalander's Opinion by hardywaltz(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
Na una sabi.

But if I were u, I will stay clear of crowded places like the liberation stadium coz whether u attend or not come 29th of May 2015 a President will be sworn in. Be it GEJ or Amaechi.
However any body when contact Ebola na statistics u and ur loved ones go be.

PS: That stadium is cursed. Each tym there's a massive program there's always death(s).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ebola Victim In PH" Was A Ploy To Disrupt TAN Rally...nairalander's Opinion by phantom(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
it is sad that a person(who i knew quite well) dies and a poster comes to nairaland and opens a thread to showcase his st.upidity to the world.
a lady has been widowed and many others are at risk and the OP is using this very sad situation to play politics. pity!!!

when we have people who reason like this ,are we then surprised at the failure of this country? cry cry cry cry

how do people like the OP vote in good leaders when they cant reason properly. what is responsible for the poor IQ of nigerians for Gods sake?
Re: "Ebola Victim In PH" Was A Ploy To Disrupt TAN Rally...nairalander's Opinion by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
What's this rubbish? You must have lost your mind to start this kind of thread. Inveterate nincompoop.

1 Like

Re: "Ebola Victim In PH" Was A Ploy To Disrupt TAN Rally...nairalander's Opinion by ojofu(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
whether it is APC propaganda or not,
Ebola does not discriminate, it doesn't care if you are a PDP or an APC member. All the virus want is a good host and this can easily be achieved where many persons are gathered so avoiding large gathering is the best thing to do for now.
if una wan go gbedu for Gej till eternity, na una sabi but u guys should have it at the back of your minds,that Ebola is in town.
Re: "Ebola Victim In PH" Was A Ploy To Disrupt TAN Rally...nairalander's Opinion by Tapout(m): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
hmm......u know i thought about this when i heard the news

MyPWisINCORRECT:
4. Why was the Doctor's remains taken to UPTH Mortuary if truly he died of Ebola?

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: US To Conduct Vaccine Trial In Nigeria / Impeachment Threat Not Over For Rochas / Bank IT Worker Defrauds Employer Of 25 Million Pounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.