Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today (14318 Views)

Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today / Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today / Obasanjo Poses With Saraki After Their Secret Meeting Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by eunisam: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2014
When kingdom fights each other,it is bound to fail.

1 Like

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by chinex276(m): 7:29am On Aug 30, 2014
Wetin concern me,,,
Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2014
irishCream: Why do people type like this Even if na 3310 u used abi na copy and paste u suppose arrange am...*works outta thread annoyed* undecided
y are u so bitter? its nt even 8 am yet.
Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 30, 2014
kevoh: A thread posted at 6:44a.m without any single comment makes front page by 7:13 a.m . These moderators sef!

...and what exactly is wrong with that?

3 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by eunisam: 7:32am On Aug 30, 2014
chinex276: Wetin concern me,,,

e no concern me too.
Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by 1stola: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2014
chukwudi44: which yeye mod pushed this bto front page without any comments!!! yet we want to avoid tribalisic comments SMH for you
don't mind the mofo
hopeless group calling themselves massob. Thieves everywhere....

3 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2014
I hope and pray this Biafra people don't get a state...cause the state would be a failure we've seen other nations who did something similar and the problems it has caused for them...please Nigerian get your things right...Massob think well don't cause problem for us...we yet to tackle Bokoharam boys/chibok girls and here is ebola smilling teeth.

8 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by 1stola: 7:35am On Aug 30, 2014
priscaoge: Goodmorning fellow Nairalanders!!!!
Pls nobody should tribalise this thread,state ur points without been biased!

@Topic I think the man have a point,with d references he made,he don't want another bloodshed that will give MASSOB a bad name and loss of their members again.
shhhhhhhhh! undecided

1 Like

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by gunuvi(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2014
all they need is an Ebola patient to stand in front of the place and no one even uwazuruike too who called the meeting will steer clear

3 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by priscaoge(f): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2014
1stola:
shhhhhhhhh! undecided
Smhundecided
Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by irishCream: 7:37am On Aug 30, 2014
fabiano09:
y are u so bitter? its nt even 8 am yet.
na frm 8am urs dey start?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by 1stola: 7:41am On Aug 30, 2014
priscaoge:
Smhundecided
why?
Your neck dey pain you

1 Like

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by makazona(m): 7:41am On Aug 30, 2014
kevoh: A thread posted at 6:44a.m without any single comment makes front page by 7:13 a.m . These moderators sef!

bro,i think its bcz of urgency.

2 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by abu12: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2014
chukwudi44: which yeye mod pushed this bto front page without any comments!!! yet we want to avoid tribalisic comments SMH for you

Instead of u to call ur brothers not to go near the venue of the meeting and thank nairaland for this prompt information u are here talking rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by Jakpon: 7:50am On Aug 30, 2014
I honestly pray that the ibos get their biafra republic very soon

2 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by ndubueze92(m): 7:52am On Aug 30, 2014
I am beginning to lose it all what Massob stands for .Idea less set up people the demise of should have gone any one of their current leaders . Who

the cap fit?

1 Like

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 30, 2014
irishCream: na frm 8am urs dey start?? undecided
lol i don run,u are truly craaaaaaazzzzy.
Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by wiringdpt(m): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2014
Lol Jokers..Stop dreaming about a secession that will never happen.

7 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by rutibaby(f): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2014
Thanks 4 d info. I won't be there.
Happy weekend.

I don't think any reasonable Nigerian will want to go there "ebola" is real na. But some "ebola" patient can try their luck.
Once again thanks.

1 Like

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by NobleAky(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2014
bright007: Grabs my popcorn and chilled zobo as i wait for the bashing to begin
cold zobo this cold morning? No now pls come and lets have my morning hot tea

1 Like

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by priscaoge(f): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2014
1stola:
why?
Your neck dey pain you
Yes
Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2014
MASSOB still exist? This people are just looking for money. They'll keep duping their members with nonstop dues they pay.

4 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by tsolz150: 8:05am On Aug 30, 2014
A billion likes
mashodehammer: I have always know that this organization will SELF-DESTROUT.
Because Igbos are very selfish, greedy, proud, arrogant, and the most foolish set of people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governors Visit IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) / Kano State Governor, Big Church Foundation To Be Honoured Northern Peace Award / NASS Crisis: Deputy Speaker, Lasun, 25 Reps Hold Plenary Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.