Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,619 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today (14391 Views)

Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today / Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today / Obasanjo Poses With Saraki After Their Secret Meeting Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by 1ReBoRn: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2014
Getting ready. Please, leave Yoruba out of this, Abeg!!!

5 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by 1stola: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2014
priscaoge:
Yes
OK o.
May karma heal you.
Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by NeuroBoss(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2014
Okwe near Okweje in Onu-imo LG. I remembes mx service in Imo
Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2014
new2020:
Who is this measly yoruba thing? Don't ever quote me again. I'm from SS and have the right to commend our SE brothers. That thread deserve to be #1.
You are probably from Anioma in delta State, which we all know is Igbo enclave. Leave SS out of this or specifically say ur area in SS.MASSOB and Biafra is Igbo thingy, I dnt see how it should be your concern to rope in SS.
No time has the Binis, itsekiris, ijaws, urhobo, ogoni etc have any business with massob. Everyone stand for himself.all to your tent

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:16am On Aug 30, 2014
Orlando takes a sit.

4 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 30, 2014
tsolz150: Dont mind the c*w,he is delusioned
. I tire o. I was reading the comments and got annoyed when I see SS. I don't knw why some of these people always try to rope in SS in matters that doesn't even concern SS majority.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by biafranqueen: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2014
ndubueze92: I am beginning to lose it all what Massob stands for .Idea less set up people the demise of should have gone any one of their current leaders . Who

the cap fit?
Unfortunately, My Dear when you stand for nothing you fall for anything. How many projects have they commissioned in Igboland. Biafra is already being actualized by the progressive Governors that have done the best they can to develope the state they represent . Biafra is actualized when industrious men create jobs and transform the community they were born in. Biafra is actualized when we come together and make sure the streets and roads are clean of debris. If we work together to build Igboland into Paradise the battle is already won.

1 Like

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2014
Massob died with Ojukwu

5 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by Coolboi05(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2014
priscaoge: Goodmorning fellow Nairalanders!!!!
Pls nobody should tribalise this thread,state ur points without been biased!

@Topic I think the man have a point,with d references he made,he don't want another bloodshed that will give MASSOB a bad name and loss of their members again.
lol which good name dem get b4?? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by shehuAO: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2014
They never get their own country yet,see how the so called Biafrans are killing themselves.nothing but money palava.

4 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by 0nyegame(m): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2014
bright007: Grabs my popcorn and chilled zobo as i wait for the bashing to begin
Is it not too early for u to eat that kind of tin
Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2014
Finally, The MASSOB has left the grip of Uwazurike!

He had the opportunity to write his name on stones, but has it trashed in the mud!

What is happening is good for the Biafran Struggle. With Uwazurike out, MASSOB will no longer be a mere political pressure group in the SE.

Two things are likely to happen:
1. An integration of the Massob with the Indeginoues People of Biafra led by the Council of Elders

2. Or integration with the more radical Radio Biafra group led by Nnamdi Kanu!

Head of tail, this is a good development for Biafrans!

It is also a warning to all the so called Leaders in Biafra that, "we don't have kings"! We don't have personality cults! No man is indispensible!
Biafra is greater than any individual!

Good night Uwazurike!
Long live Biafra

8 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by wasco24: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2014
gunuvi: all they need is an Ebola patient to stand in front of the place and no one even uwazuruike too who called the meeting will steer clear
hahahhaha o boy u bad ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by bright007(f): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2014
0nyegame: Is it not too early for u to eat that kind of tin
.................not too early my dear....considering the heat that maybe generated when the E-warriors are on top of their game

1 Like

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by bruno419(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2014
kevoh: A thread posted at 6:44a.m without any single comment makes front page by 7:13 a.m . These moderators sef!
bad belle...go and die

1 Like

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by millionboi(m): 9:00am On Aug 30, 2014
God wil punish d brain behind al dis....MASSOB has com2stay
Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 30, 2014
bonechamberlain: massob is a collosal failure, with no ideology, so many leaders with personal ambition..

Very typical.....

2 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by Madawaki01(m): 9:10am On Aug 30, 2014
noblezone: Finally, The MASSOB has left the grip of Uwazurike!

He had the opportunity to write his name on stones, but has it trashed in the mud!

What is happening is good for the Biafran Struggle. With Uwazurike out, MASSOB will no longer be a mere political pressure group in the SE.

Two things are likely to happen:
1. An integration of the Massob with the Indeginoues People of Biafra led by the Council of Elders

2. Or integration with the more radical Radio Biafra group led by Nnamdi Kanu!

Head of tail, this is a good development for Biafrans!

It is also a warning to all the so called Leaders in Biafra that, "we don't have kings"! We don't have personality cults! No man is indispensible!
Biafra is greater than any individual!

Good night Uwazurike!
Long live Biafra
see as u forget BZM leader benjamin wey still dey jail because of una struggle,chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2014
MASSOB is a tribal group. So it is illogical to expect non-tribalism on a tribal topic.

When has NL become logical?

2 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2014
irishCream: Why do people type like this Even if na 3310 u used abi na copy and paste u suppose arrange am...*works outta thread annoyed* undecided
madam why do you also type like this? When u said 'even if na 3310 you useD', i thought it was a typo. Bt when you went on to say '*WORKS outta thread annoyed*', i fainted! Which of the 'works', PWD? Nigerians love so much to form like say them sabi pass their neighbour when in actual fact mama patience better pas them. SMH.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice / Ebitu Ukiwe 76th Birthday Interview: Nigeria’s In Chaos, It’s Stuck / Why Osinbajo Is More Active Than Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.