Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply (997 Views)

Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) / Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) / "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by Fulaman198(m): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2014
Remember what we are and never forget it, we are Africans, we are Nigerians! We are Talented, we are Educated! We truly are the best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe1mEqM_gdU

1 Like

Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by RoyalPearl(f): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
kiss kiss Miss u

1 Like

Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by LordReed(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
Er, is you thread title missing a to? A Song For All Of You To Think Of Deeply

1 Like

Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by Fulaman198(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
RoyalPearl: kiss kiss Miss u

Miss you too honey kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by Fulaman198(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
LordReed: Er, is you thread title missing a to? A Song For All Of You To Think Of Deeply

Yep I accidentally left out the 'to'. Good eye, thanks for catching it.
Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
What language is it in?
Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by Fulaman198(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: What language is it in?

Mainly in English with one line in Hausa "Gidan dadi" Which means Sweet home in English.

1 Like

Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by LordReed(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yep I accidentally left out the 'to'. Good eye, thanks for catching it.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by ArtanK(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Salaam Fulaman & E-Soul, how are you guys? smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by Fulaman198(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
ArtanK: Salaam Fulaman & E-Soul, how are you guys? smiley

Doing well, welcome back Yusuf.
Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
ArtanK: Salaam Fulaman & E-Soul, how are you guys? smiley

Wow! I hate to say this, but I think you're quite possibly Axum. I hope I'm wrong. Is it really you??
Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by ArtanK(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Fulaman198:

Doing well, welcome back Yusuf.

Thanks bro. Just call me Artan, Yousuf12 is forever gone.

1 Like

Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by ArtanK(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Wow! I hate to say this, but I think you're quite possibly Axum. I hope I'm wrong. Is it really you?? cheesy

Lol I'm not that xoolo. I couldn't recover my old account so I made a new one.
Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
ArtanK:

Lol I'm not that xoolo. I couldn't recover my old account so I made a new one.

Yes I realize you wouldn't be able to recover your old account, but the guy could just as easily be pretending to be you right now. He's like that, ya know lol.
Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by ArtanK(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Yes I realize you wouldn't be able to recover your old account, but the guy could just as easily be pretending to be you right now. He's like that, ya know lol.

Lmao what the hell happened while I was away? Trust me Mey... it is me Artan wink

2 Likes

Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
ArtanK:

Lmao what the hell happened while I was away? Trust me Mey... it is me Artan wink

Omg, what happened to you? NL was hacked.
Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by ArtanK(m): 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Omg, what happened to you? NL was hacked.

Nothing happened, I just unplugged from all social networking sites for a few months because I had to take care of a few things.

What do you mean by NL was hacked? shocked
Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by juman(m): 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
African leaders are very very bad leaders.

1 Like

Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by Fulaman198(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
ArtanK:

Thanks bro. Just call me Artan, Yousuf12 is forever gone.

Ok Artan welcome back cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by Fulaman198(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
juman: African leaders are very very bad leaders.

That I agree with
Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by axum: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
ArtanK:

Nothing happened, I just unplugged from all social networking sites for a few months because I had to take care of a few things.

What do you mean by NL was hacked? shocked

I hacked this b!tch
Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by ArtanK(m): 12:26am On Sep 05, 2014
axum:

I hacked this b!tch

You don't possess the brain capacity to do such a thing

2 Likes

Re: A Song For All Of You to Think Of Deeply by axum: 1:04am On Sep 05, 2014
ArtanK:

You don't possess the brain capacity to do such a thing

If only you knew,

(1) (Reply)

Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp / Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In South-africa / South African Government Releases The Impounded Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.