Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. (1010 Views)

List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo / Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nigeria is a country

2. where The number of Churches is More than the Number of People
3. Where People Are addicted by carrying BB charger to church instead of Bible
4. Where the Number of Musicians is Half Per the Number of it's Citizens
5. Whereby if poor Man did'nt have access to acquire piece of land in Urban areas
6. Where only rich Mens' relations are allowed to pass exams
7. Where girls have right to built and kept aparticular area or site for their Trade(Let me ask,which type of Market is that?)
8. Where terrorist are more popular and recordnise in public than kind and respectful indigents
9. Where first class upper would be perpetrate to further their educations(either PHD or Master Degree), second class would be brink to work in any Company or organization and the Third class would be Politicians and Rule both the First class upper and the second class.
10. Where even Paracetamol Tablet's advertisement is better than porpular SKELEWU video

Follow me on twitter 4 more Quote www.twitter.com/JnrManfa
On Facebook www.Fb.com/Yaddat.Manfa

Re: Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. by EpicNigerian(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
Op,My brother no vex o.If like say dem dey use money dey open new thread for NL,you for like waste ur money with all those rubbish you type for there?

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. by acenazt: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
11-where this O.P Is making absolutely no sense. Up till now i no fit understand number 5.
12-where ur brain gets stressed to understand what the O.P means.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
13: where op English na die grin grin grin grin
How can churches be more than people

1 Like

Re: Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. by christejames(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
I guess the thread is for the thrashcan.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. by khattab02: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
aanumama: 13: where op English na die grin grin grin grin
How can churches be more than people
I been wan ask am make he give us the statistics!
Re: Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. by onwundiyoruba: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
14. Where Op is a small boy looking for followers.
Re: Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. by Omololu007(m): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Even if we are to combine all d church and mosque in nig togeda,it won't b half d population of nigeria
Re: Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. by Fash20: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
15. Where op head be like yam
Re: Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. by GetUmad: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ya number 9 na die. Ogini?
Good news for OP. Private schools in lagos would be resuming tomorrow as against the LASG October resumption date. You're in lagos, i suppose. Pls do the needful. Thanks.
Re: Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. by GetUmad: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
16) where people like the OP abound and are allowed free movement without proper care/attention .
Re: Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=aanumama]13: Did u knw dat u're a paranoid?? Wawa ashawo,,is it bcoz I leak ur secret??
Re: Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. by ducii: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
YaddatManfa: Nigeria is a country

2. where The number of Churches is More than the Number of People
3. Where People Are addicted by carrying BB charger to church instead of Bible
4. Where the Number of Musicians is Half Per the Number of it's Citizens
5. Whereby if poor Man did'nt have access to acquire piece of land in Urban areas
6. Where only rich Mens' relations are allowed to pass exams
7. Where girls have right to built and kept aparticular area or site for their Trade(Let me ask,which type of Market is that?)
8. Where terrorist are more popular and recordnise in public than kind and respectful indigents
9. Where first class upper would be perpetrate to further their educations(either PHD or Master Degree), second class would be brink to work in any Company or organization and the Third class would be Politicians and Rule both the First class upper and the second class.
10. Where even Paracetamol Tablet's advertisement is better than porpular SKELEWU video

Follow me on twitter 4 more Quote www.twitter.com/JnrManfa
On Facebook www.Fb.com/Yaddat.Manfa

It is thought about, and not think about( Your heading)
Re: Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. by omenka(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
EpicNigerian: Op,My brother no vex o.If like say dem dey use money dey open new thread for NL,you for like waste ur money with all those rubbish you type for there?
Bad guy!! grin
Re: Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
This is the most useless thread I've come across on nairaland since my two years soujourn.
Re: Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. by omenka(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Op would give Aare Musiwa a run for his money any day, anytime!! cheesy
Re: Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. by eaglechild: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
grin grin grin grin
acenazt: 11-where this O.P Is making absolutely no sense. Up till now i no fit understand number 5.
12-where ur brain gets stressed to understand what the O.P means.
Re: Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
17 Where the Op at his age still begs his mum money for MB.
Re: Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
The OP is a dunce! Ignore him!
Can't u see his okrika top and an unkept hair.
And hey, what's that in ur hand? A chinko phone?

No be twitter dem go follow u, na hell fire. Mumu

(1) (Reply)

My Nigeria At Gypsy Day / HORROR: Edo PDP Lawmaker Feared Killed / Ayo Fayose Was Not Constitutionally Qualified To Contest – Abayomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.