Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why Is GEJ Doing This Great Evil? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is GEJ Doing This Great Evil? (802 Views)

Picture Of GEJ Doing Make Up / What Is Gej Doing At Islamic Conference / Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is GEJ Doing This Great Evil? by ayukdaboss(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2014
With the current outbreak of Ebola I don't expect GEJ as a President to be giving go-ahead on large gatherings such as this or is his 2015 ambition more important than the well-being of Nigerians. A friend sent me this screenshot today.

picture uploading

It's very pathetic that some people will still go for this TAN gathering.

Nigerians been dying from ignorance since 1960. Chai..sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Is GEJ Doing This Great Evil? by Firefire(m): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2014
Ore,

Is not compulsory you attend. Please stay away and advise your loved ones too.

Finito!

The world will continue to move/rotate despite the war in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, Gaza etc.
Re: Why Is GEJ Doing This Great Evil? by CastleandGreen: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2014
@OP you are indeed a child of bitterness and fornication, your post really shows you lack moral up bringing. The SS are saying GEJ till 2019 and TAN has given us the platform to say so, incase you want to know i am on my way to the stadium.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is GEJ Doing This Great Evil? by ayukdaboss(m): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2014
Firefire: Ore,

Is not compulsory you attend. Please stay away and advise your loved ones too.

Finito!

The world will continue to move/rotate despite the war in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, Gaza etc.
I was expecting something wiser than this from you lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is GEJ Doing This Great Evil? by ayukdaboss(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2014
CastleandGreen: @OP you are indeed a child of bitterness and fornication, your post really shows you lack moral up bringing. The SS are saying GEJ till 2019 and TAN has given us the platform to say so, incase you want to know i am on my way to the stadium.
Why don't you show your support in your votes next year instead of this large risky gathering during this period?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is GEJ Doing This Great Evil? by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 30, 2014
No one is forcing you to attend, is your choice to go and not to go.
Re: Why Is GEJ Doing This Great Evil? by ayukdaboss(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2014
gboss4sure: No one is forcing you to attend, is your choice to go and not to go.
Explain yourself...So the President should organise a gathering like this because it isn't compulsory??
Re: Why Is GEJ Doing This Great Evil? by Onyegecha(f): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2014
CastleandGreen: @OP you are indeed a child of bitterness and fornication, your post really shows you lack moral up bringing. The SS are saying GEJ till 2019 and TAN has given us the platform to say so, incase you want to know i am on my way to the stadium.

So why would he shut down schools? If the best his administration can come up with is to avoid the coming together of people, why would he no suspend these senseless campaigns? By the way, why would the president be preoccupied with direct and indirect campaigns when Boko Haram is taking over the country bit by bit. A wise man whose house is burning does not chase after rats.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is GEJ Doing This Great Evil? by JEITO: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ehmm...if you believe the gathering is in appropriate, you can go to court and have it suspended. undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Grave Allegations Of Stephen Davis -- By Femi Fani Kayode / God Bless Nigeria / Ebola: Survivors Lose Accommodation Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.