Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Underwater Hotel Maldives Is A Place To Visit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Underwater Hotel Maldives Is A Place To Visit (4867 Views)

Traveling To Maldives, How Do I Go About? / Flying From Lagos To The Maldives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Underwater Hotel Maldives Is A Place To Visit by Seandeeds(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
This is for all holiday lovers, the underwater hotel Maldives is a place to visit.

According to CONRAD MALDIVES RANGALI ISLAND website “Barefoot luxury meets unpretentious style at this five star hotel in the Maldives, is home to whale sharks, manta rays, dolphins and turtles, Conrad Maldives is set on two islands and is reached by a 30-minute seaplane flight.”

- See more at: http://seunsblog.com/underwater-hotel-maldives/#sthash.YKVpAWsE.dpuf

Re: Underwater Hotel Maldives Is A Place To Visit by okonja(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Make I catch myself go there... angry
Re: Underwater Hotel Maldives Is A Place To Visit by nkenu(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
This is beautiful for those of us that know how to enjoy life grin. I will be there very soon.
Re: Underwater Hotel Maldives Is A Place To Visit by purplesummer(f): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
Thanks but I'll pass angry
Re: Underwater Hotel Maldives Is A Place To Visit by constance500: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
dat moment when u are eating ur best dish and a blue whale just surface, u'll b like shocked
Re: Underwater Hotel Maldives Is A Place To Visit by stinggy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
purplesummer: Thanks but I'll pass angry
Babe don't telme you're scared
Re: Underwater Hotel Maldives Is A Place To Visit by purplesummer(f): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
stinggy:
Babe don't telme you're scared
I love my life enough not to swim with sharks. grin
Re: Underwater Hotel Maldives Is A Place To Visit by stinggy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
purplesummer:
I love my life enough not to swim with sharks. grin
Don't be scared, those guys you're seeing in the pixs are humans like you.
When should we go?
Re: Underwater Hotel Maldives Is A Place To Visit by moonraker(m): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
no. just no. angry

one crack on that glass and you knw what time it is.
Re: Underwater Hotel Maldives Is A Place To Visit by 12345baba(m): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Fish go dey watch bluefilm here well.

(1) (Reply)

₦23million Per year, Tiny Beautiful Island Seeks Immigration Officer In Airport / The Biggest Roundabout In West Africa: What needs to be done / Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The U.s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.