Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

David Umoru Of The "Dying APC" In Early Lead! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Umoru Of The "Dying APC" In Early Lead! (3483 Views)

Hassan Umoru, New Commander To Battle Boko Haram / Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards / PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Umoru Of The "Dying APC" In Early Lead! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
APC rising higher and doing greater things. RESPECT

7 Likes

Re: David Umoru Of The "Dying APC" In Early Lead! by Gbawe: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
barcanista: . Bros I can't wait for the final verdict. My joy is that IBB and Gov Aliyu lost in their polling Units. This shows that the people of Niger State are ready for the change just like the Osun People prove once again that the change over their has come to stay. So sad Ekiti fell for stomach development!!!! angry

My brother, some of us are just watching silently. Of course there will always be the shakara and 'gra gra' stage from team GEJ. After all, they control the wealth of Nigeria and are willing to use it to buy everyone on board towards a 2015 'win'. In their eyes, money is everything and everyone has a price.

Yet I cannot understand how the clannish fans of GEJ in the South fail to understand the simple concept of how the average Northerner is very angry with this regime and unlikely to vote for it since such will obviously mean condemning themselves to more bombings, more insecurity and more insensitive demonisation of the "terrorist" North.

I think sheer hate and prejudice has eroded the empathy of Jonathanians which would ordinarily make them understand that the ordinary Northerner will very much feel neglected and abandoned by a President always playing politics while ordinary folks continue to die and face enslavement by terror. Asari-Dokubo and his prejudiced ilk yab the North non-stop and insensitively call the kidnapping of beloved young Northern girls a "scam". Online is even worse, with incessant attack against everything Northern while no attempt is made to spare or differentiate the average Northerner, who is a victim in it all, from "terrorist" slurs. Stereotyping of Islam and every Northerner as "evil religion" and "suicide bomber" respectively by fans of this Presidency is surely a vote winner. Of course it makes perfect sense for the North to reject the APC which is currently highly-maligned because the Party appears to accept the North as a legitimate part of Nigeria also needing inclusion and competent leadership rather than abandonment and neglect. Contrast that with the PDP busy dividing Nigeria along religious lines proclaiming others "Islamists" while touting itself the 'pious Christian choice' and inciting hatred against everything/everyone from the North. Be it religion, the people or even their Cattle and Tomato.

Yes it makes perfect sense the average Northerner will turn out in numbers to vote GEJ , or anyone connected with him politically, back in power for another four years of what they have put up with which must be very unpleasant. I can only imagine how average Northerners, as the main targets, must feel from my own experience as a south-westerner who has witnessed the ungracious prejudice and savage denigration the SW has received, for refusing to embrace an agenda of blind hatred and disenfranchisement of the North. Look at how they converged on Aregbesola, a man loved by his own people whether Christians or Moslems, to turn him into an Islamic "fundamentalist" simply because of the clannish love of GEJ that has made some people lose all sense of perspective, decency and an appreciation of limits. Bro, make we dey watch dey go.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: David Umoru Of The "Dying APC" In Early Lead! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
I can't wait to open a lamentation thread for the cankerworms. My fingers are so itchy right now. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: David Umoru Of The "Dying APC" In Early Lead! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
Gbawe:

My brother, some of us are just watching silently. Of course there will always be the shakara and 'gra gra' stage from team GEJ. After all, they control the wealth of Nigeria and are willing to use it to buy everyone on boards towards a 2015 'win'. In their eyes, money is everything and everyone has a price.

Yet I cannot understand how the clannish fans of GEJ in the South fail to understand the simple concept of how the average Northerner is very angry with this regime and unlikely to vote for it since such will obviously mean condemning themselves to more bombings, more insecurity and more insensitive demonisation of the "terrorist" North.

I think sheer hate and prejudice has eroded the empathy of Jonathanians which would ordinarily make them understand that the ordinary Northerner will very much feel neglected and abandoned by a President always playing politics while ordinary folks continue to die and face enslavement by terror. Asari-Dokubo and his prejudiced ilk yab the North non-stop and insensitively call the kidnapping of beloved young Northern girls a "scam". Online is even worse, with incessant attack against everything Northern while no attempt is made to spare or differentiate the average Northerner, who is a victim in it all, from "terrorist" slurs. Stereotyping of Islam and every Northerner as "evil religion" and "suicide bomber" respectively by fans of this Presidency is surely a vote winner. Of course it makes perfect sense for the North to reject the APC which is currently highly-maligned because the Party appears to accept the North as a legitimate part of Nigeria also needing inclusion and competent leadership rather than abandonment and neglect. Contrast that with the PDP busy dividing Nigeria along religious lines and inciting hatred against everything/everyone from the North.

Yes it makes perfect sense the average Northerner will turn out in numbers to vote GEJ back in power for another four years of what they have put up with which I can only imagine must be very unpleasant. I can only imagine how average Northerners, as the main targets, must feel from my own experience as a south-westerner who has witnessed the ungracious prejudice and savage denigration the SW has received, for refusing to embrace an agenda of blind hatred and disenfranchisement of the North. Look at how they converged on Aregbesola, a man loved by his own people whether Christians or Moslems, to turn him into an Islamic "fundamentalist" simply because of the clannish love of GEJ that has made some people lose all sense of perspective and limits. Bro, make we dey watch dey go.
You forget to add how they childishly tag SSners that refused to accept the Jonathanians ideology of southern supremacist as "Yoruba" "impostors" etc. One even went as far as calling me muslim all because I condemned the attack on muslims and northerners. What do yu say of Ngige who tho is loved but the propagandists presented him as an "efulefu" an outcast and "traitor" or Rochas that non imolites of Igbo extraction tag him mallam, alhaji, mujahideen all because he refused to see the northerners and muslims as outcast. God knows I can never support a group that promotes hate and division. If I do then I don't deserve to be accomodated in Yorubaland, nor anywher other than my ancestral home. You see the Ruling pdp are out of ideas, I can't imagine a party leadership targing another party "Islamic" when it has Islam faithfuls within its fold. One thing I will never tolerate is unfairness. Calling norherners who are victims of terrorism terrorists is what pain me most. I wish pdp wil realise that hate doesn't pay anybody or group.

13 Likes

Re: David Umoru Of The "Dying APC" In Early Lead! by 1United1: 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
berem: I can't wait to open a lamentation thread for the cankerworms. My fingers are so itchy right now. cheesy cheesy

grin cheesy I dey wedding at okota, just dey drive home now! Keep the post coming, you people have already won from twitter results. We the cankerworm need to re-strategise cos jonathan must win even if with only south east votes

GEJ till 2019! tongue

1 Like

Re: David Umoru Of The "Dying APC" In Early Lead! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
1United1:

grin cheesy I dey wedding at okota, just dey drive home now! Keep the post coming, you people have already won from twitter results. We the cankerworm need to re-strategise cos jonathan must win even if with only south east votes

GEJ till 2019! tongue
drive home safely my dear. Nothing do you! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: David Umoru Of The "Dying APC" In Early Lead! by kbabajide(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
i paticipate in d election as an a.p.o 1 due to am serving in minna presently d man won in my polling unit @ old nigeria airways

1 Like

Re: David Umoru Of The "Dying APC" In Early Lead! by gists: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
To all of you guys/ladies rejoicing over apc victories I'm sorry to disappoint that its going to be gej till 2015 grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: David Umoru Of The "Dying APC" In Early Lead! by kbabajide(m): 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
nigerlite dont like talban if not for ibb he wud't av won 2011 election

1 Like

Re: David Umoru Of The "Dying APC" In Early Lead! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
gists: To all of you guys/ladies rejoicing over apc victories I'm sorry to disappoint that its going to be gej till 2015 grin grin grin grin
Till may2015 exactly

3 Likes

Re: David Umoru Of The "Dying APC" In Early Lead! by Aussie(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
I hope INEC can quickly conclude proposed amendments to the Electoral Acts and wish the NA will pass same into law. We need to make INEC to be more independent. I saw all the faces behind TAN today in PHC. In short TAN=FEDERAL CABINET =PDP=GEJ

1 Like

Re: David Umoru Of The "Dying APC" In Early Lead! by jmaine: 1:08am On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: . Bros I can't wait for the final verdict. My joy is that IBB and Gov Aliyu lost in their polling Units. This shows that the people of Niger State are ready for the change just like the Osun People prove once again that the change over their has come to stay. So sad Ekiti fell for stomach development!!!!angry

Please you should stop making the inane statement in bold . . . . Thank you . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

ISIS Fighters Terrified Of Being Killed By Female Troops . / OBJ Totally Confused, Considers GEJ A Lesser Evil Than Gmb|tinubu. / Igbos Are Not Intimidated By Us_lord Lugard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.