Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, (68045 Views)

Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles / Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Aida13: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
The day I mistakenly found myself entering Christ Embassy church at Oregun (was headed for another church, called Daystar, was invited and so missed my way. Anyway, someone directed me to this Christ Embassy by mistake. What my eyes saw as per female dressing - it was like I was inside a nightclub. On entering, I saw a lady preacher about to start preaching. It's all good. Something made me ask the usher, please which church is this. Long story short, I soon jumped up and got myself outside, to find my way to the right venue. Just to say, that Christ Embassy is really an exposed church; allows their females to be very daring and disclose their assets. Wasn't really comfortable with all the distractions.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Dragonking: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Youngzedd:

Matthew 18:21-22
New International Version (NIV)

21 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?”
22 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

If it was anita that was cheating constantly, do you think pastor chris would have forgiven her? Abeg try dey use ur sense.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Dragonking: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
[
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Dragonking: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
TDstarr: Nothing like dat,I really feel for pastor chris, a church he spent all his life in building, a woman just comes from no were to scatter it, a real woman will cover up for d man's shame. Or better still secretly divorce him. I still tell God dat if I want to become a pastor tomorrow, I won't marry

Wahali you no get sense..that man is a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by IFELEKE(m): 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
When God leaves a man of God he becomes a man of himself...
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by cytellProperty: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dragonking:

Wahali you no get sense..that man is a fraud.
He defrauded your father abi?
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by cytellProperty: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
IFELEKE: When God leaves a man of God he becomes a man of himself...
You are mis jiving here
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by fineworker24(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
purplesummer: The business partnership has collapsed. The congregation should be split into two. Each of them will have to try sole proprietorship. It's all business
After all said and done, the pastor will still preside over a dispute between husband and wife in his Church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Dragonking: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
cytellProperty:
He defrauded your father abi?

He defrauded other innocent nigerians and even his own matrimonial home.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Youngzedd(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dragonking:

If it was anita that was cheating constantly, do you think pastor chris would have forgiven her? Abeg try dey use ur sense.

Try to obey the scripture and don't compare your small brain with the bible.

You talk as if the two are not pastors. Do you really know what pastor mean?

Forgiveness is the solution.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by cytellProperty: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dragonking:

He defrauded other innocent nigerians and even his own matrimonial home.
You are futureless, if not you would not be accusing a Man of God falsefully.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Dragonking: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
cytellProperty:
You are futureless, if not you would not be accusing a Man of God falsefully.

It is You, your family and all your generations are futureless, hopeless and fruitless.

BTW Oyakilome is not a man of God but a corrupt business man

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by cytellProperty: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dragonking:

It is You, your family and all your generations are futureless, hopeless and fruitless.

BTW Oyakilome is not a man of God but a corrupt business man
With the way you talk, I know the type of frustrated life you are living and that is why you blame every other person for your problem except yourself. I feel sorry for you.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Dragonking: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
cytellProperty:
With the way you talk, I know the type of frustrated life you are living and that is why you blame every other person for your problem except yourself. I feel sorry for you.

You are the one frustrated thats why u always asslick the so-called men of god...accept my pity.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by nikky5(m): 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Though I am not a member of his church but I have my respect for him as a servant of the Lord.The enemy strucked to shatter his home and ministry.Anita made a big mistake that she will one day regret her action.I wonder if she is a true child of God. I wonder if she ever knew the Lord.I wonder if she ever imagined the pain and destruction she has brought to the ministry of her husband.I enjoin all christians to pray for this man of God. Please pray for him. He is our brother. If you judge him one day you also will be judged.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by suptol(m): 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio

For your graphic design works, get in touch with me.
Found above is a link to my portfolio and contact details. Thanks.

We keep it simple, yet pass the message
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by breakeven: 2:10am On Sep 02, 2014
The truth about this funky pastor has began to unfold. It is so clear now that only the Godly can actually serve God when riches come. Let no man deceive himself the charfs will eventually be separated from the grains. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Melahou(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2014
sirjohnson:

Behold, the confused and deceived children of Oyakhilome.

pls tell dem

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Imokay: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
Philipmems: I am not a member of his denomination but having heard from both parties I will live you to be the judge considering what women and men are capable of doing.. Pastor Chris O. accused his wife of having bad friends who are influencing her wrongly, she no longer respects anyone especially in the church. He even said that at one time he called the wife so they can settle there differences but she refused to take anything short of a Divorce from the pastor.
Anita is accusing Chris of adultery and infidelity.
At the end of the day my take is that Satan master confusionist has crept into their home either through the man or the woman but wait oh even if its adultery as speculated what happened to our women of steel (1 peter 3:1-3), for better for worse, our mothers stuck to our fathers through thick and thin, never to be distracted by side chicks... Frankly speaking the easiest way for confusion to enter a home na through woman... After all according to the book of Timothy it says a woman was deceive first before Adams.
Read 1 peter 3:1-6 and 1 Corinthians 7:1- 12 especially 10 and 11 and understand that the woman has more role to play in keeping her home together and if it fails shes mainly to be blamed.
Sowie,your mothers that stuck with your fathers were very unhappy.Time has changed dear,it has. Even a woman whose religion permits the man to marry more that one wife does not want him to. Back in times,some women will even pick a girl for their husbands to marry and the men were doing well in subjecting the women into second class roles and they were enjoying it. Change caught up with it and some parties don't want to change.They still expects their wives to stay and put up while they sleep around and sometimes beat them. That is not acceptable anymore,so I think we should all accept that and move on. The end of the world is coming and whether we like it or not,na so e go dey scatter go. Everyone who wants peace should wake up and stop living in yesterday.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Imokay: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
nikky5: Though I am not a member of his church but I have my respect for him as a servant of the Lord.The enemy strucked to shatter his home and ministry.Anita made a big mistake that she will one day regret her action.I wonder if she is a true child of God. I wonder if she ever knew the Lord.I wonder if she ever imagined the pain and destruction she has brought to the ministry of her husband.I enjoin all christians to pray for this man of God. Please pray for him. He is our brother. If you judge him one day you also will be judged.

Oga..and they should not pray for Anita. Why didn't you wonder if the husband was truly born again? Is Anita not our sister. Why can't we pray for the two of them, why put the blame on Anita? As far as I am concerned,we all don't know the truth about this story except for what we glean from newspapers. If you are a christian,genuine one,the you should pray for the two of them...remember in this race,there is neither male nor female.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by KMB: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
kayciano:
MY MAN NA U WAN TEACH PASTOR CHRIS BIBLE..?
DEM KNOW EVERYTHING NAAA.
JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT RHAPSODY.....,NA DIA WE GO KNOW WEDA THEIR FACES STILL DEY SMILE AT EACH OTHER.
WOMEN GET POWER OOO...
DATS Y AM AFRAID ,IF WE EMPOWER DEM ALL...
WE ARE FINISHED.

IF WE EMPOWER DEM ALL..dat means every act of poor libido and impotence will be treated as MOLESTATION...then every purported MOLESTATION will be treated as TREASON.
Y du u think MEN avoid FEMALE LAWYERS and FEMALE POLICE/ROAD SAFETY OFFICERS....?

Nne I don dey wonder myself o....uuuum
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by feedthenation(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
http://www.christembassy.org/2014/home/about-pastor-chris/

A different website indeed, it's all about Pastor Chris now.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
I hope this will teach our women some sense that they have the right to leave a marriage if the man is an unrepentant adulterous person. the woman read her bible very well and knows that God does not tolerate adultery by both men and women. Any woman who respects her self and her God will not sleep on a bed that has been defiled. pastor chris needs to repent and apologise to the whole church. otherwise, the spirit of God will leave that church and any member who remains there will not be seen as a christian.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by 4C2215131: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
This is beyond adultery. The term is just a scape goat for something deeper. Anita has deeper grievances, she knows why she wants to leave. There are certain things she won't tell. So to leave the good pastor, she has to come up with an excuse hence the adultery thing (I'm not positing that she's lying or not just saying that even if he's guilty of the crime, that's not the "real" reason she's going to court after all, even un-believers forgive their hubbies time and time again when it comes to adultery, how much more a woman of Anita's standing).

Now, she executed her plan flawlessly, it is a master piece as she's killing two birds with one stone; leave a marriage she's fed up with for whatever reason(s) and getting back at her hubby for whatever reason(s). Do you think Anita is not aware of what her actions would do to her husband. The tsunamic reverbration down the length and breadth of CE? She knows, so for her to be so vindictive, Chris must have really messed with her bad. Not saying he's guilty but I do know this; something really nasty went down hence Anita bailing out and deciding to topple an empire her estranged hubby built from scratch.

William Congreave got it right; "...Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". This should serve as a lesson to men, beware the power of the fairer sex. They can bear a lot of your shenanigans and bullcrap but when they roll out, there's no looking back. Stay wise and pray hard for an understanding woman as you can see that when it comes to dishing out chaos and wrecking havoc, the bible is thrown out and spiritualism denied as Anita, one who is supposedly a general in God's army has demonstrated. So you can see that deep inside ALL women are the same as is the case with men. It just takes varying levels of stimulus (i) to bring out the beast in us. While some are long-suffering others are not. A word they say is enough for the wise. Love and trust your wife all you want but leave something back for the rainy day as it just might come. NEVER let her in on everything, NEVER! Even God will understand. So everytime you're on the verge of messing up due to one of those "perfect" moments of love and telling her the key to your existence, remember what Anita is doing to Chris and what Ginger (Sharon Stone) did to Robert DeNiro.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by IFELEKE(m): 7:00am On Sep 03, 2014
cytellProperty:
You are mis jiving here
It's not for you to understand or decipher.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Jade88: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2014
4C2215131: This is beyond adultery. The term is just a scape goat for something deeper. Anita has deeper grievances, she knows why she wants to leave. There are certain things she won't tell. So to leave the good pastor, she has to come up with an excuse hence the adultery thing (I'm not positing that she's lying or not just saying that even if he's guilty of the crime, that's not the "real" reason she's going to court after all, even un-believers forgive their hubbies time and time again when it comes to adultery, how much more a woman of Anita's standing).

Now, she executed her plan flawlessly, it is a master piece as she's killing two birds with one stone; leave a marriage she's fed up with for whatever reason(s) and getting back at her hubby for whatever reason(s). Do you think Anita is not aware of what her actions would do to her husband. The tsunamic reverbration down the length and breadth of CE? She knows, so for her to be so vindictive, Chris must have really messed with her bad. Not saying he's guilty but I do know this; something really nasty went down hence Anita bailing out and deciding to topple an empire her estranged hubby built from scratch.

William Congreave got it right; "...Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". This should serve as a lesson to men, beware the power of the fairer sex. They can bear a lot of your shenanigans and bullcrap but when they roll out, there's no looking back. Stay wise and pray hard for an understanding woman as you can see that when it comes to dishing out chaos and wrecking havoc, the bible is thrown out and spiritualism denied as Anita, one who is supposedly a general in God's army has demonstrated. So you can see that deep inside ALL women are the same as is the case with men. It just takes varying levels of stimulus (i) to bring out the beast in us. While some are long-suffering others are not. A word they say is enough for the wise. Love and trust your wife all you want but leave something back for the rainy day as it just might come. NEVER let her in on everything, NEVER! Even God will understand. So everytime you're on the verge of messing up due to one of those "perfect" moments of love and telling her the key to your existence, remember what Anita is doing to Chris and what Ginger (Sharon Stone) did to Robert DeNiro.

Most sensible and reasonable comment ever on this issue. God bless you. You totally spoke my mind.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by 4C2215131: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2014
Jade88:

Most sensible and reasonable comment ever on this issue. God bless you. You totally spoke my mind.

Thanks man. Just thought about the issue real deep and came to that conclusion. And you know what? I think the good pastor is in the know with regards to what is making his lady mad. This is what you get when you mess around too much with a "westernized" preaching template. Chris and Anita's story is the one we "know" courtesy of Anita's actions, but, I make bold to tell you that a frightenly lot of the marriages of celebrated MOG is on the verge of crumbling if not beyond salvaging already and most of the time the cause of the problem or root of the debacle can be traced to a lying, thieving, abusive and adulterous husband who has the temerity to mount the pulpit every Sunday while counting on the long-suffering nature of his wife and the boundless love and grace of a merciful God.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by cytellProperty: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2014
Aida13: The day I mistakenly found myself entering Christ Embassy church at Oregun (was headed for another church, called Daystar, was invited and so missed my way. Anyway, someone directed me to this Christ Embassy by mistake. What my eyes saw as per female dressing - it was like I was inside a nightclub. On entering, I saw a lady preacher about to start preaching. It's all good. Something made me ask the usher, please which church is this. Long story short, I soon jumped up and got myself outside, to find my way to the right venue. Just to say, that Christ Embassy is really an exposed church; allows their females to be very daring and disclose their assets. Wasn't really comfortable with all the distractions.
You are a confused person.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
Philipmems: I am not a member of his denomination but having heard from both parties I will live you to be the judge considering what women and men are capable of doing.. Pastor Chris O. accused his wife of having bad friends who are influencing her wrongly, she no longer respects anyone especially in the church. He even said that at one time he called the wife so they can settle there differences but she refused to take anything short of a Divorce from the pastor.
Anita is accusing Chris of adultery and infidelity.
At the end of the day my take is that Satan master confusionist has crept into their home either through the man or the woman but wait oh even if its adultery as speculated what happened to our women of steel (1 peter 3:1-3), for better for worse, our mothers stuck to our fathers through thick and thin, never to be distracted by side chicks... Frankly speaking the easiest way for confusion to enter a home na through woman... After all according to the book of Timothy it says a woman was deceive first before Adams.
Read 1 peter 3:1-6 and 1 Corinthians 7:1- 12 especially 10 and 11 and understand that the woman has more role to play in keeping her home together and if it fails shes mainly to be blamed.
u dey mad? Did she go around sticking his what what into other women? He did and destroyed the relationship without her help. If "your mothers" sticked to their husbands through crap like that it was because they were never strong enough to walk away from a relationship they were constantly being abused in and chances are they know they wouldnt be able to sustain themselves financially if they left. My friend dont mistaken weakness for strength.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Philipmems(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: u dey mad? Did she go around sticking his what what into other women? He did and destroyed the relationship without her help. If "your mothers" sticked to their husbands through crap like that it was because they were never strong enough to walk away from a relationship they were constantly being abused in and chances are they know they wouldnt be able to sustain themselves financially if they left. My friend dont mistaken weakness for strength.

1. No I no dey mad Are you?
2. Just an unconfirmed accusation that has not been confirm by any evidence... Jumping the gun..
3. Don't know about you but I still say our african mothers are and will never be weaklings....
#growingfromstrengthtostrength

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG / 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba / Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.