Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds (67885 Views)

21 Optical Illusions That Could Make You Confused / Free 10s Seconds Character Animation / Discover How To Build A Computer In Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Sexytemi(f): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
she has three legs, one in the middle grin grin grin
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by JDelight(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
the girl na witch joor
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by ghettodreamz(m): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
@OP, interesting. cheesy

Took me between 5-10 seconds to figured it out. She has a flower vessel held in her hands, while it does look like she is having three legs though. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by spanzed(m): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Wow!!!it really got me confused had 2 read d FTC b4 I understood.. Wow!!!it really got me confused had 2 read d FTC b4 I understood..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by eric111111(m): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
The girl kneel on a foam
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by purpinkx(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Seen it before
This is what got me confused
"Arsenal are trying to sign a dild0 to give them penetration up front "
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by kaffy4tope(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
kaffy4tope:

Lol....Shes holding flower vase of course. wink

Egbami ooooooO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

After so many years of been an active, loyal and 'DIE HARD' Nairalander....my Hardwork was finally recognized and apprc8ted cry cry cry cry

Wow, FTC finally hit Front Page?? wait ooo, what's today's date? 01-09-2014 cheesy cheesy

Well, I first pprc8 this lady I'm havin a sewious E-Crush on........#Hannesy#, it has always been blessing upon blessings the moment you replied ma PM kiss

To ma Ex that left me cos I'm too addicted to Nairaland

Finally to Mama Tope.....that encouraged me, mama u told me to keep on keeping on, you told me *Youre Proud of me, cos I'm addicted to Nairaland and not into Drugs*

Dear Mama, I luv u.....i have finally made it oooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by picoba(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
'

It is a lair
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by repogirl(f): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
kaffy4tope:

Lol....Shes holding flower vase of course. wink
how long did it take you to figure it out cos I kept looking at the pic trying to understand it until I read your comment.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Just20(f): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin interesting...
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by gebest: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
U ARE RIGHT, I DID CONFUSED FOR SOME SECOND.
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by mahleeq(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
I am not, this picture is very familiar, the chinko girl has three legs and she is dancing skelewu grin simple nah
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Jerrick(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
I'm stil confused. sad

1 Like

Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by holyboss: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
That complexion tho undecided Light from d top boh d legs still got me confused shocked

@Op na ur sis?
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by koolguy88(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
that's cool ooo, something strange makes this picture seems to confuse pple grin
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by goodjack(m): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
What got me confused was how this thread got It's way to the fp. No wonder, na woman created it naa and the MOD na man. The power of a woman. No wonder the devil is black. Oga change ooo we the look u oo cool
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Guykhena:
Spotted the vase at first sight.....

Wasn't confused undecided
Maybe it was bcus I knew what to expect..
U hv seen it bfr baa?
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by duncan511: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
I WAS CONFUSED D FIRST PLACE BUT I UNDERSTAND NOW
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by pounds122: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
yea waz confuse
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by chacoonder(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
What is she sitting or leaning on?
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by ChiSun27(m): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jst lyk som1 said....d title was wat got me cnfusd n nt d pic itsef.
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
95% were confused? Awkward, they need glasses. I spotted the vase immediately I saw the photo.
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Ezedon(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
Is the girl crippled?
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Guykhena(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
nnekamezor: U hv seen it bfr baa?

Nope..

With seeing the title of this thread,my eyes was keen on spotting anything out of the ordinary..
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Ezedon(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
Op is that ur pix?
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by AdeniyiA(m): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
cynthiaibeabuchi: Look at the picture very well and tell me what you can see
but why she com dudu hohoho for legs like this shocked

1 Like

Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Guykhena:

Nope..

With seeing the title of this thread,my eyes was keen on spotting anything out of the ordinary..
okay i Cee
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by am0s(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
maybe am d only one dat wasnt confused for a seconds
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by WMD(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
yellow face come get black legs. OP how comes?
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by suptol(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio

For your graphic design works, get in touch with me.
Found above is a link to my portfolio and contact details. Thanks.

We keep it simple, yet pass the message
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Not when u are using a bigger screen phone...... grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) / Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) / Lady Poses Unclad To Celebrate Independence Day In Nigeria, Gets Blasted (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.