Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds (67893 Views)

21 Optical Illusions That Could Make You Confused / Free 10s Seconds Character Animation / Discover How To Build A Computer In Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by OLAMIND1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: Didn't you see the word cheater in quote( "Cheater" ). I know what the right word is. English na really baskard! grin
yea...I knew it was intentional...just catching my fun! 'Cheetah chasing antelope' tinz
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Fourwinds: 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
logic. look in between d lines?
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by ajidesola: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hmmm really confusing, she is putting d flower vase by her side
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Yemisi63: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2014
LOL. Funny blog post dedicated to all nigerian girls with natural hair. Read and thank me later
http://naijasinglegirl.net/natural-hair-is-not-for-poor-nigerians-thank-you/
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by swankylay(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2014
Not confused at all. Maybe bcuz I read d comments first tho
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by lilray50: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
can't really figure it out
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Sample5: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
IT TOOK ME TWO DAYS TO UNDERSTOOD IT;SHE IS HOLDING A FLOWER POT WHICH IS NT HER LEG ,HER LEGS ARE D OTHER TWO UNFAIR
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by gazmann(m): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
After seeing the correct picture I can't track back my confusion
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by SenatorJames(m): 1:21am On Sep 06, 2014
I got confused at first, but after seeing people's comment, I went back to confirm and saw that it was a flower vase performing the magic.
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 7:54am On Sep 07, 2014
Finally I made it ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) / Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) / Lady Poses Unclad To Celebrate Independence Day In Nigeria, Gets Blasted (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.