Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,723 members, 7,955,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha (28283 Views)

DSP Alamieyeseigha For Burial / Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... / Amaechi Slams Jonathan's Use Of Ethnic Sentiments In South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by kingthreat(m): 7:46am On Sep 01, 2014
Alamiyesieya, when last did you visit the UK? There are some GEJ support groups there that need your involvement for his 2nd term ambition. Please kindly go and help them out. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by soludo93(m): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2014
Amaechi is always vocal to defend his stupidity. Ministers of petroleum, education, and even the current chief of Army staff are from Rivers. PH airport has been on reconstruction yet he's this foolish to say that there's nothing rivers is getting from Jonathan's administration. Yobe and Borno are also part of Nigeria. What are they getting?
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by cliffm43: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2014
i pity amaechi in everything,because he doesn't have common respect and think that El Rufai,Buhari,Atiku and Sanusi is the only people he can respect,but disrespect the rest pf his brothers and sisters,,,,,Amaechi and Rochas are useless people,,,i just pity them,,,,lets wait and see how Hausa people will control the rest of south south and south east,,,the oil block was seized by the Hausa and the Hausa have promise Amaechi some oil block that is why he make noise,,,,,i pity him,

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 01, 2014
He told Governor Amaechi that he cannot understand why
Mr. President cannot rein in, control or manage his wife. But
for him to now go to the press to say something else is indeed
most cowardly and timid of him.”

Now this is epic!!!! Alamasiegha should respect himself and not lose the little respect I have for him(his resource control stance an performance in Bayelsa state-though average).what makes him think that Jonathan is an emperor that everyone should bow to? Jonathan is an embarrassment to leadership though he's a good man(which is not enough). Amaechi and the entire people of Rivers and Bayelsa States have inalienable right to association and opinion. He can't force everyone to follow a zombielike attitude because Jonathan is the President.

God bless Rivers State
God bless Bayelsa State
God bless SS region
God bless APC
God Bless Nigeria

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by omenka(m): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2014
arresa:

Ouch!!!! That hurts... grin
Some of these men yab pass agbero for bus park I tell ya!! gringrin
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2014
cliffm43: i pity amaechi in everything,because he doesn't have common respect and think that El Rufai,Buhari,Atiku and Sanusi is the only people he can respect,but disrespect the rest pf his brothers and sisters,,,,,Amaechi and Rochas are useless people,,,i just pity them,,,,lets wait and see how Hausa people will control the rest of south south and south east,,,the oil block was seized by the Hausa and the Hausa have promise Amaechi some oil block that is why he make noise,,,,,i pity him,
bia, what has south east got to do here? Did you read that Amaechi or Alams involve the Igbos in this matter? Is Amaechi an Igbo man?(He has several times denounced igbo), is Alams an igbo man? Is Jonathan an Igbo man? Oga every oil well in SS belongs to SS and not SS/SE. We are not operating a joint venture. You are ON YOUR OWN....we are on our own.

Thanks for your understanding

21 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2014
soludo93: Amaechi is always vocal to defend his stupidity. Ministers of petroleum, education, and even the current chief of Army staff are from Rivers. PH airport has been on reconstruction yet he's this foolish to say that there's nothing rivers is getting from Jonathan's administration. Yobe and Borno are also part of Nigeria. What are they getting?
My friend you are indeed a silly one. You call mediocres Wike and minimah achievement? Why didn't you say he appointed Rivers State Daughter as 1st lady. Nonsense!!!! Meanwhile, this is an entirely Rivers/Bayelsa Affair. I don't see how it involve you people that are crying more than the bereaved when you have no stake whatsoever.

We will solve our challenges. Face your work

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by danot1030: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2014
MailSA: Amechi is going too far. The way he insults everybody, I just pray his political calculations work or else he will regret all. He talks too much for crying out loud, must he run to d media everytime? Must he step on every toe? As long GEJ remains president under PDP, APC can't stand in d south-east or Rivers that is the undiluted truth! Rochas beware!!!!!
I think of what to say to u the only thing that is coming out with all restrain is dat u are a complete idiat.

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Demdem2: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2014
Good response from Amaechis aide. Only fools still align themselves with Egbere Jonathan.

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by danot1030: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: My friend you are indeed a silly one. You call mediocres Wike and minimah achievement? Why didn't you say he appointed Rivers State Daughter as 1st lady. Nonsense!!!! Meanwhile, this is an entire Rivers/Bayelsa Affair. I don't see how it involve you people that are crying more than the bereaved when you have no stake whatsoever.

We will solve our challenges. Face your work
PERIOD. All the easterner apologists should stay clear, River is not easterner and is not interested in identify with SE for now or ever.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by dealslip(f): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2014
Gayigaskia: I can't believe all these PDP thiefs resurfacing today, this morning it was Ibrahim Mantu now its the turn of thief Deprey Hadjia Alamieyeseigha

The words in bold is hilarious and witty. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by poiZon: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: bia, what has south east got to do here? Did you read that Amaechi or Alams involve the Igbos in this matter? Is Amaechi an Igbo man?(He has several times denounced igbo), is Alams an igbo man? Is Jonathan an Igbo man? Oga every oil well in SS belongs to SS and not SS/SE. We are not operating a joint venture. You are ON YOUR OWN....we are on our own.

so u r not from rivers again na igbo u be, yeye is smells seriousfully.

nairaland home of fraudsters n scammers n syophants.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Demdem2: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2014
I wonder why so many ibos love to attach themselves forcefully with people that don't want them.

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Demdem2: 8:20am On Sep 01, 2014
poiZon:

Demdem2 strongly believes u have serious issues with comprehension

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2014
poiZon:

Comprehension is indeed one of your major challenges.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2014
Demdem2:

Demdem2 strongly believes u have serious issues with comprehension
you are right. He sure does
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by maestroferddi: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2014
soroptimist: I do not blame Thief DSP Alamieyeseigha but President GEJ whose actions have given a platform to Looters( Alams,Bode George,Buruji) and Terrorists( Ihejirika and SAS) to bestride the political airwaves like colossuses
Someone should hand you an unNobel Prize for Ridiculous Posts because you deserve one.

The last time I checked, Jonathan is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and so cannot defer to Amaechi. Let Amaechi continue indulging himself with delusions of grandeur.

In the final analysis, we shall know who laughs last.

At times I am bewildered by Amaechi's inability to do some forward thinking. In politics, you keep your cards close to your chest to provide for contingencies:Even his godfathers and overlords get skilful in their dealing with the ruling party.

The way he is playing politics makes one wonder...

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by gbadexy(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2014
Ameachi get mouth! Even his people in Apc will be wary what is discussed in his presence.
I wonder why he had to announce that alams complained of the president's inability to control his wife.
As it stands, he has sowed distrust between the jonathan family and alams.
That's a sort of observation men make amongst themselves if they notice their friend is being controlled by his wife. They can't tell him to his face but just wonder. I haven't seen where a man will now go out to announce that someone told him so about another man!
I don't even regard someone like alams. He has no significant but I just feel a man should still exercise some sort of control on how he let's loose of his mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Demdem2: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2014
Fools will continue to shout.......... Amaechi insults Jonathan.......... But when asked to give specific examples and references of such insults, they go dumb.
Yeye dey smell.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by danot1030: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2014
cliffm43: i pity amaechi in everything,because he doesn't have common respect and think that El Rufai,Buhari,Atiku and Sanusi is the only people he can respect,but disrespect the rest pf his brothers and sisters,,,,,Amaechi and Rochas are useless people,,,i just pity them,,,,lets wait and see how Hausa people will control the rest of south south and south east,,,the oil block was seized by the Hausa and the Hausa have promise Amaechi some oil block that is why he make noise,,,,,i pity him,
we know where u came from, u are d people that lambast the hausas in the open and go behind to bow down to them, the highest victims of hausas in record, it's everywhere in the news now that ur brother is a collabo with the other hausas to sponsor boko haram, two days ago a group from ur region claimed they are at home in the north participating in politics, they said they have no where to go, the largest islamic study center is in Ebonyin State and is being control by the hausas. So tell me what are u accusing Amaechi of that ur region is not hypocritically ten times of. The greatest collaborators of the hausas or better say that the greatest tool of the hausas since after the civil wars are the easterners.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by deletrue: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2014
Honestly, I like these two people, Amaechi and his press secretary. Their boldness is like a goat challenging a VERY SICK lion whereas it is clear that goat cannot and never withstanding lion no matter critical the sickness is. . Amaechi heads a powerful and deadly cult group across Nigeria and beyond but am sure he cannot do anything than others who had faced the president and suffer at the end.. He is just maintaining the violent culture of apc like Chief Oyegun who, was a gentle man, but became different after joining apc.
To be sincere, apc will never win rivers. It will be somehow simple for pdp to take Lagos than apc taking rivers, in that apc's atrocities against Nigerians are enormous, besides, lagos contains very many other tribes not just yorubas and hausas.
Any way since, no body knows tomorrow, let us stop this here first and see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by greaterlove(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2014
Ndababa: Amaechi must be privy to some sensitive information about GEJ to be running his mouth this way. My humble guess!
you need not worry yourself, a man as loud as Ameachi can not keep sensitive information to himself, he can only use what he is given now and I fear anybody in PDP will want to discuss anything with him in private again.
The one you should fear the most is the one who says nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by danot1030: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: bia, what has south east got to do here? Did you read that Amaechi or Alams involve the Igbos in this matter? Is Amaechi an Igbo man?(He has several times denounced igbo), is Alams an igbo man? Is Jonathan an Igbo man? Oga every oil well in SS belongs to SS and not SS/SE. We are not operating a joint venture. You are ON YOUR OWN....we are on our own.

chei igbos done suffer. Is only the nonentity that forcefully attach himself even when he's not wanted a man with worth is confident to stand for others to recognise him.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Ad4(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2014
Amaechi has shot himself in the foot again.He has proven to the political class that he is a baby and should never be trusted.APC is watching him!
One thing that people should know is that when there is a crisis,how are you able to be managed?do you have respect for the party that you are in crisis with?Amaechi has failed in all respects.Imagine a crisis involving Amaechi and the APC leadership,alot of secrets will be uncovered,APC be warned!men like Amaechi are bomb shells!!
What Alams told Amaechi is TRUE,GEJ will do all in his power to make sure that Rivers state does not fall to APC.PEJ will relocate to Rivers State because of Amaechi,infact INEC might not function in Rivers state if need be,it will be war!! And for saying that APC has fallen to Rivers State is a lair!!Let us wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Hollysaint: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2014
Please are you an illiterate?do u not knw that Amaechi has imunity?did you not see where it was stated that the first lady is the cause of the problem.have yo u forgot that we are in democracy and the constitution guarantees freedom of speech?
lilprinze: Amaechi running his mouth like a tap without control insulting people anyhow forgetting that the governorship post dose not last forever. I don't know why Mr President allows stup1d, foolish and insignificant people to insult him anyhow GEJ is to cool for my liking people like Amaechi by the time they spend 1 month in prison with hard labor he would learn how to control his rotten mouth in public .

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Ndababa(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2014
greaterlove: you need not worry yourself, a man as loud as Ameachi can not keep sensitive information to himself, he can only use what he is given now and I fear anybody in PDP will want to discuss anything with him in private again.

True. But don't you think he's hoarding the biggest one? I think he's being this lousy to see if anyone can touch him so he can threaten. And I think Gej knows that he knows something, but in politics, you keep the dirtiest secret of others to yourself - it's like an unwritten covenant amongst them!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by deletrue: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: He told Governor Amaechi that he cannot understand why
Mr. President cannot rein in, control or manage his wife. But
for him to now go to the press to say something else is indeed
most cowardly and timid of him.”

Now this is epic!!!! Alamasiegha should respect himself and not lose the little respect I have for him(his resource control stance an performance in Bayelsa state-though average).what makes him think that Jonathan is an emperor that everyone should bow to? Jonathan is an embarrassment to leadership though he's a good man(which is not enough). Amaechi and the entire people of Rivers and Bayelsa States have inalienable right to association and opinion. He can't force everyone to follow a zombielike attitude because Jonathan is the President.

God bless Rivers State
God bless Bayelsa State
God bless SS region
God bless APC
God Bless Nigeria
You started well some how and deviated for the simple fact that you are directly under the voilent influence of apc.
How I wished I am exchanging posts with a normal individual. Respect cannot be found in apc folks. Short man El-rufai, Amaechi just name them are all members of that enclave called apc and you inclusive.
Jonathan is a far senior to Amaech and also the president, therefore deserves some respect. If you are normal, has Jonathan ever open his mouth and abussed Amaech once? Tell me Mr. Apc.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by danot1030: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2014
greaterlove: you need not worry yourself, a man as loud as Ameachi can not keep sensitive information to himself, he can only use what he is given now and I fear anybody in PDP will want to discuss anything with him in private again.
are u justifying the double standard dealing of DSP or what? I as one would have expected DSP not coming to the media as an elder between the two to say things that will score him cheap points with the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by charlito94(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2014
:PChai alams na only u waker cum?, hmmm dis thing u n gej dey do chai chai dere is god oo the chaos u both re panickin causing political unrest for our blood chai dere is god oo

Sha make I cum beg no worry I dey already begging is my hobby!!! cool grin
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by athorello(m): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2014
It is both audible to the deaf and visible to the blind like the biblical MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.
uche16: so the crux of the problem between mr president and mr governor is madam first lady, wonderful, welcome to nigeria
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2014
Demdem2: Fools will continue to shout.......... Amaechi insults Jonathan.......... But when asked to give specific examples and references of such insults, they go dumb.
Yeye dey smell.
I wonder too. Jonathan and Amaechi were both elected by their people. This is not a military government, where Amaechi will be afraid of being removed by the Head of State who made him the Administrator of Rivers State.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by athorello(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2014
In btw, sum1 shud ask Ameachi to #PayOurAllawee Rv corpers 12b, 12c, 13a, 13b. All allawee that u are owiiiiiing!!! Diaris Gaahd oooooo!!! Eeeeeeh....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die / Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs / Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.