Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha (28208 Views)

DSP Alamieyeseigha For Burial / Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... / Amaechi Slams Jonathan's Use Of Ethnic Sentiments In South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
MailSA: Amechi is going too far. The way he insults everybody, I just pray his political calculations work or else he will regret all. He talks too much for crying out loud, must he run to d media everytime? Must he step on every toe? As long GEJ remains president under PDP, APC can't stand in d south-east or Rivers that is the undiluted truth! Rochas beware!!!!!
. I keep saying it and will never be disappointed. PDP E-dogs no get sense @ all.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
lilprinze: Amaechi running his mouth like a tap without control insulting people anyhow forgetting that the governorship post dose not last forever. I don't know why Mr President allows stup1d, foolish and insignificant people to insult him anyhow GEJ is to cool for my liking people like Amaechi by the time they spend 1 month in prison with hard labor he would learn how to control his rotten mouth in public .
. Another PDP E-dog with rabies.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
moneyhungry: amaechi talks too much, like a woman. I call him chi-chi.
. Dude use ur senses nw. U bull-sh1t a man and expect him to keep quiet. No wonda,u are as weak as fried plantain(dodo).
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by moneyhungry(m): 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Renegade147: . Dude use ur senses nw. U bull-sh1t a man and expect him to keep quiet. No wonda,u are as weak as fried plantain(dodo).
no. you should use your head man. talking doesn't always show strength. do your research, chi-chi talks too much.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 02, 2014
MailSA: Amechi is going too far. The way he insults everybody, I just pray his political calculations work or else he will regret all. He talks too much for crying out loud, must he run to d media everytime? Must he step on every toe? As long GEJ remains president under PDP, APC can't stand in d south-east or Rivers that is the undiluted truth! Rochas beware!!!!!
Mr man, go and lie down somewhere with ur warped sense of (un)reasoning. Must everyone be in d same camp With the president? When did it become an offence to have different ideas and choices? No Wonder Africans are backward, no thanks to olodos like u
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Ilaje44(m): 8:15am On Sep 02, 2014
lilprinze: Amaechi running his mouth like a tap without control insulting people anyhow forgetting that the governorship post dose not last forever. I don't know why Mr President allows stup1d, foolish and insignificant people to insult him anyhow GEJ is to cool for my liking people like Amaechi by the time they spend 1 month in prison with hard labor he would learn how to control his rotten mouth in public .

So in your mind, Amaechi has done something that he deserves to be in prison by defending his stance?

Where do you think Jonathan (the dundee), and Alam (the thief) belong if you're saying Amaechi (the loudmouth) should be jailed for having a different opinion and defending it loudly?

Later now you will be crying police injustice, army injustice, lastma injustice etc. Meanwhile, you yourself are the promoter of jungle (lynch) justice.

BTW, is Dokubo who has been yabbing people that are older than his father a Governor?

Naija is a total mess honestly.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by miqos02(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2014
sometimes u need to blow ur own trumpet
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Captain001(m): 6:53am On Sep 03, 2014
arresa:

Ouch!!!! That hurts... grin

@bolded... hurts like fire and brimstone.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by millos: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
This is someone that should be in jail being celebrated and driven in chauffeur cars. We are watching!
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2014
ejihand1:
The chief press secretary to the governor is simply doing his job. There is an adage that says those who live in glass don't throw stones. Was DSP alamsie 100 percent loyal to obasanjo during his time? Is it not because of this attitudes of i-know-better syndrome that landed chief DSP in trouble in UK? Obasanjo speedily used that opportunity to cut him down.

Enough said. Both GEJ and Rotimi should find a common ground and put this their differences to an end. Its clear that their faceoff is enriching someone pocket somewhere.

Being in different parties is not an excuse for this their continual fight. For me, is like 2 men going to kano. The first man boarded a bus while the other entered a saloon car. The most important thing is that both reach kano safely.

also everyone has a right to choose if he/she wants to take either a bus or a saloon car to kano.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly / FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years / Nuru Khalid: Bandits Now Govern Part Of Nigeria - Imam Lambasts Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.