Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,844 members, 7,956,170 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

Where Knowledge Thrives, Yahweh Dies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Knowledge Thrives, Yahweh Dies (817 Views)

Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. / Yahweh And His Lying Angels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Knowledge Thrives, Yahweh Dies by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 01, 2014
For the evil tyrant Yahweh is nothing more than a lover of ignorance. Free yourself from ignorance and let the light of Lucifer shine upon thee.
Hail Lucifer, guide us on the path of freedom this week.
Re: Where Knowledge Thrives, Yahweh Dies by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 01, 2014
You can change , if you want to and be reconciled with the family of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Where Knowledge Thrives, Yahweh Dies by franugo(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2014
Erm, r u kk?
Re: Where Knowledge Thrives, Yahweh Dies by benELOHIM7(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
that same knowledge that got ur father kicked out of heaven grin
sonOfLucifer: For the evil tyrant Yahweh is nothing more than a lover of ignorance. Free yourself from ignorance and let the light of Lucifer shine upon thee.
Hail Lucifer, guide us on the path of freedom this week.

2 Likes

Re: Where Knowledge Thrives, Yahweh Dies by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
benELOHIM7: that same knowledge that got ur father kicked out of heaven grin
My Father left heaven of his own volition. He ensured that that harlot's son who claimed to be from Yahweh was beaten and killed. My Father always wins.
Re: Where Knowledge Thrives, Yahweh Dies by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
franugo: Erm, r u kk?
My health or lack of it is none of your concern.
Re: Where Knowledge Thrives, Yahweh Dies by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
hopelink1: You can change , if you want to and be reconciled with the family of Jesus
The family of Jesus is full of slaves and riffraff. The tribe of Lucifer is the tribe of free men.
Re: Where Knowledge Thrives, Yahweh Dies by emmyskies(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
Whether you're a human or not, you will live to tell the story for eternity somewhere beyond
Re: Where Knowledge Thrives, Yahweh Dies by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
emmyskies: Whether you're a human or not, you will live to tell the story for eternity somewhere beyond
Another riffraff. My Father will continue to torment your minds as long as it remains enslaved. Freedom is a beautiful thing.
Re: Where Knowledge Thrives, Yahweh Dies by emmyskies(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Another riffraff. My Father will continue to torment your minds as long as it remains enslaved. Freedom is a beautiful thing.
What an irony. I am free and free indeed in JESUS CHRIST. You will share eternal torment with your father if you don't forsake you league with him
Re: Where Knowledge Thrives, Yahweh Dies by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2014
emmyskies:
What an irony. I am free and free indeed in JESUS CHRIST. You will share eternal torment with your father if you don't forsake you league with him
You arrogant liar. You're a slave of Yahweh, a slave to the corpse of a dead Jew . I am the free son of a free Lord, Lucifer the light bearer, the most handsome of the divine angels, Savior of all men and angels. The Prince and ruler of this world and the worlds to come. He who led man to the tree of knowledge and showed man the way to his own freedom.
Re: Where Knowledge Thrives, Yahweh Dies by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
You arrogant liar. You're a slave of Yahweh, a slave to the corpse of a dead Jew . I am the free son of a free Lord, Lucifer the light bearer, the most handsome of the divine angels, Savior of all men and angels. The Prince and ruler of this world and the worlds to come. He who led man to the tree of knowledge and showed man the way to his own freedom.
the gate of heaven is still open to u..
Repent!!

2 Likes

Re: Where Knowledge Thrives, Yahweh Dies by emmyskies(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
This post doesn't end here, You will live to continue it somewhere beyond

(1) (Reply)

Baptised In The Name Of The Lord Jesus Christ? If No, You May Miss The Rapture / The Mystery Of The 'great Tribulation'...a Must Read / Kept Husband’s Corpse In Bedroom For 6 Months Hoping He Resurrects (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.