Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Aftermath Of Revelations From Stephen Davis - Is Jonathan Still BH Sponsor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Revelations From Stephen Davis - Is Jonathan Still BH Sponsor? (709 Views)

Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih / Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Revelations From Stephen Davis - Is Jonathan Still BH Sponsor? by BlackPeni5: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2014
Prior to the the interview granted by the Australian negotiator Nigerians were accusing President Jonathan for sponsoring terrorism. They were quick to twist Azazi's statement to mean PDP = Boko Haram.

reading through the entire interview, I've come to realise that Jonathan really wants Peace in Nigeria. Azazi truncated the earlier attempt at making peace by discouraging the president agreeing to peace conditions which in my opinion were not so bad. Especially when Boko Haram was actually asking for education for kids of dead colleagues and training their wives. Azazi was benefiting from security votes which hampered his clear reasoning and Ihejirika had the same greed. Because of this, they were removed by Jonathan.

When Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was removed as CBN governor, ignorant Nigerians were complaining. Now his supporters on Nairaland are nowhere to be found. That guy was sponsoring terrorism big time. Unfortunately the government is not clever enough to provide substantial evidence to lock him up for good. I never believed his $20 billion noise was for the good of Nigerians but only a distraction. No need to mention Sheriff, we've known about him all along.

Clearly the opposition is sponsoring terrorism. They are ready to play the victim if apprehended to make the government look like bullies as stated by the Australian.

Thank God Nigerians now know better. I never hoped to vote Jonathan in 2015 but as the day goes by, it is becoming the case of the Devil you know is better than the bigger demon you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Revelations From Stephen Davis - Is Jonathan Still BH Sponsor? by talktimi(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2014
The issue of boko haram sponsors is a very simple and also complex case to solve. Many people out of ignorance or laziness find it more expedient to insult our security operatives who risk their lives on daily basis to protect this country from the enemies within. I can categorically tell you that the president has a complete or at least nearly complete dossier of bh sponsors in Nigeria.
This is no longer a religious issue as that aspect had been cut out a long time ago when Yar Adua was still president. This menace is clearly political and if the president should move now against these people (sponsors o) the unity of this great country will be at risk. Mind you they cut across the PDP and APC with most of them migrating from the ruling party to the opposition.
The only way out now is if we as a people collectively say enough is enough sir, pls arrest the sponsors now ot Gej bows to northern pressure and doesn't contest in next years general elections. The Odi option some people are canvassing for will only cause problems for the country
Re: Aftermath Of Revelations From Stephen Davis - Is Jonathan Still BH Sponsor? by BlackPeni5: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2014
talktimi: The issue of boko haram sponsors is a very simple and also complex case to solve. Many people out of ignorance or laziness find it more expedient to insult our security operatives who risk their lives on daily basis to protect this country from the enemies within. I can categorically tell you that the president has a complete or at least nearly complete dossier of bh sponsors in Nigeria.
This is no longer a religious issue as that aspect had been cut out a long time ago when Yar Adua was still president. This menace is clearly political and if the president should move now against these people (sponsors o) the unity of this great country will be at risk. Mind you they cut across the PDP and APC with most of them migrating from the ruling party to the opposition.
The only way out now is if we as a people collectively say enough is enough sir, pls arrest the sponsors now ot Gej bows to northern pressure and doesn't contest in next years general elections. The Odi option some people are canvassing for will only cause problems for the country

I couldn't agree more...if soldiers go out with guns blazing, it'll be genocide. better to arrest the Kanuri man hiding in Egypt as well as Nigerian sponsors with evidence and not hear say.
Re: Aftermath Of Revelations From Stephen Davis - Is Jonathan Still BH Sponsor? by talktimi(m): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2014
BlackPeni5:

I couldn't agree more...if soldiers go out with guns blazing, it'll be genocide. better to arrest the Kanuri man hiding in Egypt as well as Nigerian sponsors with evidence and not hear say.
we can only wait and see what the government plans to do next though I think the president should be taken to court so as to compel him to reveal these men since he once openly admitted knowing them and even having some,of them in his cabinet.
Its our soldiers that I have more pity for since they're obviously hamstrung in this battle (though not by inferior weapons as some people want us to believe)
Re: Aftermath Of Revelations From Stephen Davis - Is Jonathan Still BH Sponsor? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2014
Jonathan may not be boko haram's sponsor, but he may be stephen davi's sponsor!!

(1) (Reply)

Contenders For The 2015 Presidential Elections / Nigeria Ranked Out Of 80 Countries 'the Worst To Be Given Birth In.' :'( / Em

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.