Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby (1151 Views)

Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo) / She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by kekakuz(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2014
Long story short:
meet a lady in a car on my way back from my PPA.she cute,o lord she so cute.
I conversed with her and luckily she was heading to the same area I live.
i gave her my number and she called 2days later.i invited her over and long story short we started dating.
whenever she comes around,she cuts the long story short and straight to action.on one occasion,we ran out of condoms and I risked the 5th round skin to skin with the hope of pulling out at climax level guys I could not.the juiciness of her womanliness held on to me tight.i spewed my seed like a generous farmer.to cut the long story short that was the last time I saw her.
I called and called all to no avail.after some months she picked and ask why I was disturbing her.she told me to read the writing on the wall that its over.
to shorten the lengthy tale,I gave up on her. I turned a new live and moved on.few months later I started receiving calls from her and she asked why I forgot about her.i told her it was her fault.i arranged for several meetings but she never showed up.all I see on facebook is a picture of her and a baby..if I call her all I hear on the background is a crying baby and she swore she is not married.
to make brief the longevity of my narration,I belief she ran with my baby,everytime I see that picture on facebook,I remember the ecstatic feeling that surrounded the moment my seed traveled from its sack to her eternal canal.
guys I need your advice
on what to do.
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by echobee(f): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2014
U need deliverance angry. ogufe
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by kekakuz(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2014
echobee: U need deliverance angry. ogufe
yes deliver me and my baby from her
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by marieolae(f): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2014
Total madness!!
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Andyblaze repent na
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by kekakuz(m): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: Total madness!!
of the highest order.how could she
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by kekakuz(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
EddyNumerouno: Andyblaze repent na
ta Lon jebe
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by temmyt20(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
oops, nt again.......another candidate of a failed brain transplant

1 Like

Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by Hollyb(f): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
You really need help.
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by kekakuz(m): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
Guys na
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by MisterLongman(m): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
kekakuz: Guys na
You can't blame the comments above..... Too many trolls in romance sections makes it hard to believe some true-life stories..... But your post looks more like story-telling to me.....
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by mizcalvina(f): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
temmyt20: oops, nt again.......another candidate of a failed brain transplant
lool, @"failed brain transplant". Nigerians too get bad mouth.
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by Negro1: 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
kekakuz: Long story short:
meet a lady in a car on my way back from my PPA.she cute,o lord she so cute.
I conversed with her and luckily she was heading to the same area I live.
i gave her my number and she called 2days later.i invited her over and long story short we started dating.
whenever she comes around,she cuts the long story short and straight to action.on one occasion,we ran out of condoms and I risked the 5th round skin to skin with the hope of pulling out at climax level guys I could not.the juiciness of her womanliness held on to me tight.i spewed my seed like a generous farmer.to cut the long story short that was the last time I saw her.
I called and called all to no avail.after some months she picked and ask why I was disturbing her.she told me to read the writing on the wall that its over.
to shorten the lengthy tale,I gave up on her. I turned a new live and moved on.few months later I started receiving calls from her and she asked why I forgot about her.i told her it was her fault.i arranged for several meetings but she never showed up.all I see on facebook is a picture of her and a baby..if I call her all I hear on the background is a crying baby and she swore she is not married.
to make brief the longevity of my narration,I belief she ran with my baby,everytime I see that picture on facebook,I remember the ecstatic feeling that surrounded the moment my seed traveled from its sack to her eternal canal.
guys I need your advice
on what to do.

Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by jashar(f): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2014
gringringrin
echobee: U need deliverance angry. ogufe

WICKID WICKID. grin cheesy
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by onstelly(f): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2014
So pple matter don tire me for here
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2014
Shame people can be so mean
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by Pinkytracy: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2014
Na wa oo
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2014
[size=45] Trolls have invaded Nairaland I miss the days of sexkillz!!! SMH[/size]
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by Houseofglam7(f): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2014
I think she fled with your brain too.

No offence. angry
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by Crocz(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2014
This story may be a cooked story but doesn't mean some girls these days don't do it...some that have decided to live a career life and never to get married, look for handsome man just to have cute child...it's called "selective breeding"
They won't let the man know they had his child

It's true cos I've been there b4
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by kekakuz(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Crocz: This story may be a cooked story but doesn't mean some girls these days don't do it...some that have decided to live a career life and never to get married, look for handsome man just to have cute child...it's called "selective breeding"

na true oooooooooooo
chai
that baby is the cutest thing I have ever seen(except myself which goes without saying)
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by kekakuz(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy: [size=45] Trolls have invaded Nairaland I miss the days of sexkillz!!! SMH[/size]

youngwinnie
registered September 2012
talking about invasion
lol
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
I bliveth not
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
kekakuz:

youngwinnie
registered September 2012
talking about invasion
lol

Look at you

do you know if this is my first account??

why do you think I mentioned sexkillz??
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by kekakuz(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Blizzyblinkzy: I bliveth not
but this is true.
except all the exaggeration I added to make it interesting
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
Crocz:
This story may be a cooked story but doesn't mean some girls these days don't do it...some that have decided to live a career life and never to get married, look for handsome man just to have cute child...it's called "selective breeding"

Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Crocz:

Sooo on point. Most ladies these days are tired of being married to one angel who turns out to be a devil few mths later esp when they get to know that U ar pregnant with their first child. Making them a single mum
Some has settled for ''selective breeding'' and it has been working..
@op... Forget the child is her luck!
Re: Help:i Think She Fled With My Baby by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
@Op post the pics here

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Female Receptionists Strikingly Beautiful? / Girls:how 2 Have A Great Relationship With Ur Boyfriend / She Dey Give Me Extra Meat Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.