Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (631211 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kocvalour(m): 4:39am On Dec 18, 2014
kelvin should be fast & find a way to eliminate jay... & ehh... Even his sister-in-law
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Benjaminbest(m): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2014
Nice one
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by emmabest2000(m): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2014
D9ty7:
Next two updates drops before 12noon.
What about the piece of paper Dubai lady put into gay's pocket before she walkout of the restaurant You haven't let us know the contents of the paper shocked
Am I the only one that read it
Nice story lines though !

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Presley243(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2014
D9ty7 please settle us...!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2014
Viewing this topic: Hussynah(f), kcee14u, arabmullar, Solodegreat24(m), kingphilip(m), summerflame(m), D9ty7(m), Presley243(m), Emmotion, benedictilemona(m) and 1 guest(s)
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2014
Viewing this topic: Hussynah(f), kcee14u, arabmullar, Solodegreat24(m), kingphilip(m), summerflame(m), D9ty7(m), Presley243(m), Emmotion, benedictilemona(m) and 1 guest(s)
gud am all of u in da thread
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2014
onemansquad Morning
but no de mention me when updates no de o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 7:52am On Dec 18, 2014
kingphilip:
onemansquad Morning
but no de mention me when updates no de o
kk na me u dy shout 4 ?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2014
--continuation--
Proceedings at the upper chamber of the National assembly otherwise known as the senate was on recess. Several lawmakers can be seen in twos or threes as the case may be discussing various issues that has to do with the Nation or their personal interest.
The president of the senate was seated on his seat while his deputy and other top lawmakers from the ruling party were discussing a few metres away from others. As stipulated in the Assembly ethics and modes of operation, during every sitting, there will always be an hour recess during which side issues can be discussed, during which men of the press can be granted permission to interview any lawmaker of their choice.
A man walked into the hall that moment dressed in a white flowing gown with a cap to match. Everything about his dressing smelt influence, he seems to be an influencial politician because, as he moved closer to the senate president's seat he exchanged pleasantries with almost every lawmaker in the hall.
"Mr President." The man said shaking hands with the senate president.
He shook hands with other lawmakers he met around the senate president.
"You asked to see me?" The senate president asked.
"Yes, Mr president." He replied.
"Go on." The senate president urged.
The man cleared his throat and began.
"I have been working with the president of this great nation for many years now, and as a loyal servant, he has used me the way he pleases, sent me on errand which he himself can not do if he were to be in my shoes. I did them all, afterall I am working with the number citizen of this country for the good and benefit of the masses. As his special aide, he had taken his time and confided in me, told me many things which ought not to be heard of a president. Even an autocratic ruler can't do such things, not to talk of a democratic ruler." He began.
He could see the look of impatience on the faces of his audience, he couldn't be blamed, he worked with the president as a special assistant on media and publicity, so his long speeches were mostly expected. Afterall he was an orator.
"We have less than twenty minutes before proceedings resumes?" The Deputy senate president reminded.
"I have the list of those sponsoring khal corporation." He blurted out.
The Senate president gave him a are-you-out-of-your-mind look.
"The list of what?" The president asked.
"Those sponsoring terrorism as a weapon of insurgency in Nigeria." The man replied confidently.
The senate president himself knew those sponsoring Khal corp, even though he was not a part of the game plan, but as the number three citizen of the country, the president briefed him about it, but expected it to be kept a secret.
"How sure are you?" The deputy senate president asked.
"I have most of the recordings with me. He makes strategies with the chiefs of the army and other security agencies and later sell out the strategies to Khal corp who will in turn take the advantage of knowing the next move of the Nigerian millitary even before and average soldier knew about it. The only part of the country where the president is not making headway is in the South west, Lagos state to be precise. You know Lagos is governed by an opposition who directly work with the police as the strongest security agency in the state. The plan of the president now is to declare a state of emrgency in Lagos, then appoint a millitary administrator. Meaning, the soldiers will have the ultimate power and all existing office holders will be powerless, same with the police." The presidential aide explained.
This is a shocking revelation and the senate president knew if this should get out of the few of them discussing presently, if the opposition by chance get this piece of information, it means the end for the young president who at fifty is currently nursing his second term ambition. He needed to find a way to discharge this man and make sure the next sitting immediately after recess which will mainly be about the emergency rule deliberation.
"Drop all evidences with the clerk of the house." The senate president said.
The man gave a brown envelop to the clerk who was also part of the listening lawmakers.
The presidential aide exited the hall and headed for the senate president's office.
Sitting resumed a few minutes later and as expected, the senate president adjourned the sitting as supported by the majority.

--to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2014
Oyaaaa! Ghen ghen!!!!!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2014
--continuation--
Clement parked his car in front of Sanra Oselu's bungalow. In company of the junior officer, he walked up to the gate and pressed the ring, alas, it wasn't working. He knocked the gate lightly and he could hear approaching footsteps.
"Who be that?" A masculine voice asked.
The gate was yanked open and it revealed the face of a young man with tribal marks, his intonation sounds like that of a notherner, but that's not what brought him here.
"Is this Sandra Oselu's house?" Clement asked.
"Yes sir. How may I help you?" The gateman, Sabur asked.
"My name is Inspector Clement from the police headquarters. We need to ask her some questions." Clement replied flashing his ID card which he quickly tucked back in his breast pocket as it seemed the man before him believed him, so there was no need showing his ID card.
"You ai(are) a policeman? Inspector." Sabur asked.
Clement nodded affirmatively.
"come in." Sabur stepped aside and opened the gate wider for the two men to enter.
"Wait here, let me go and inform my madam." He said and in a flash, he had disappeared into the main house.
A few minutes later, he returned.
"Come with me."
Clement followed the young man who only showed the trait of a gatekeeper and not a security, because under normal circumstance, he should first seek permission from his employer before allowing them entrance into the compound.
"Thank you Sabur." A young lady of about twenty six said.
Clement and his partner walked into the living room proper and came face to face with the international model and another young lady who was kneeling before Sandra with tears in her eyes.
"I am Inspector Clement Patrick and with me here is..." Clement said, then he realised he didn't even know the name of the officer beside.
Seeing his boss predicament, he quickly chipped in.
"Coporal Olawale."
Sandra smiled and mtioned them to a seat.
After the two officers had taken their seats, silence enveloped the living room and Clement continued looking from Sandra to the other girl who by now was seating beside Sandra.
Sandra knew what it meant and put it into action.
"Janet, excuse us." She said.
Oh! Janet is her name? What a nice name. Not like he cared about her name in the first place, but he loved the way 'Janet' sounded when Sandra spoke.
The girl stood up and greeted the two officers once again before walking out of the living room.
"How may I help you guys?" Sandra asked.
"Yeah, thank you. Like I said earlier, we are policemen and we have some questions for you." Clement began.
Sandra nodded and just then, Janet returned into the living room with a 1litre pack of fruit juice.
"Please manage the drink for me. I stock my fridge with fruit juice an nothing else." Sandra said smiling.
Clement smiled. If we still have fearless citizens in this country who in the wake of getting a suprise visit by the police could still serve them with drinks, then he was convinced, such citizens had no skeleton in their cupboard, but it could all be pretense or a ploy to get them killed.
But he knew, Sandra was confident because of her status as a public figure and a celebrity.
"On thursday, last week, you were spotted at an apartment in Isolo, belonging to one Mr Oloyede." Clement began.
She remembered visiting Don who lived in Isolo, but the Mr Oloyede in this context is unknown to her. Maybe Don's real name was Oloyede.
"What's your relationship with him. The man is on the police wanted list and seeing a young and respectable woman of your status and class with such criminal, wee can not but wonder what could be going on." Clement added.
Sandra looked at the two policemen and decided to open up to them. Afterall, she hadn't done anything illegal or unlawful.
She explained everything from the onset but refused to include Janet's name in the narration. How one of her former employee had sneaked into her room and took a picture of her and a certain lawyer. Then blackmailers came into the picture, she was made to cough out eight million naira, but on the long run, she got to know who was responsible for the act.
She was not a serial liar, but she was sure with what she just said, it will be difficult for anybody to see through it. Unless they get Victoria, but she made sure she didn't mention her name. It is only Victoria who could tell them she personally went to get Janet from her house. But first, Janet had to return her own share of the blackmail money back to Rahmon.
"You said you knew the person behind the act. Could you please tell us."
"His name is Rahmon." She replied.
Clement exchanged looks with his partner who stared back blankly. He had no idea of who Rahmon was.
"He is in our custody." Clement said.
"Really? I am coming with you." She said and quickly ran out of the living room.
But who told her they were ready to leave?
--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Mma22(f): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2014
Jesoooooss

First to comment
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 18, 2014
Na hw did mumu aide wan kill him sef b dis? And why is clement acting like a fish nw,he shld see Jay once nd for all. Plus e b like say Kelvin's yansh don open for Ngozi
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2014
Will Sandra and Janet help in nabbing don and his boys? I'm pretty sure Janet won't wanna be involved cos of the dumbaSs feeling she z having for that bas,tard Deoye
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2014
Viewing this topic: mamarazi(f),
sammynash11(m), MzPreshie(f), seunviju(f), Ogbarmey(f), incredible16(m),
chichi2608, Abuklaw(m), loabb2(m), alhamid(m),
Timcy2(m) Make una comment,or else grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 18, 2014
haydot95:
Or else u will kneel n beg me grin
Anyway Sandra really likes Janet. Spared Vicky too. Rahmon ur end dis o.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 18, 2014
haydot95:
Lol.. I've been caught. I'm still in page 139, will comment when I catch up with you guys. But then, great story here D9ty7. Crime and romance are my best.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmmm... No comment, just ride On...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2014
--continuation--
Rachel carried her baby in her hands and walked into the room. She was feeling dizzy and therefore needed to take a quick nap.
She was happy with the latest development she saw in her room, everywhere was neat, the dirty clothes had been taken to the backyard for washing and the bed spread has been changed. She felt grateful to whoever did this, then she remembered it was Dolapo. Could this girl be after my husband? She asked herself.
Then her eyes strucked something. The empty cloth basket should not be this empty, even if all the dirty clothes has been taken out for washing, there should still remain some papers among which were some bank statement, electricity bills and above all, the most important thing, Chief Obi Patrick's secret.
"Dolapo!!!!!" She screamed her name.
In twenty seconds, Dolapo was standing before her. Visibly afraid that she had committed another crime.
"When you took the clothes off that basket, did you see any papers in there?" She asked.
"Yes ma." Dolapo replied.
"So, where are they?" Rachel asked.
"They are in the waste bin." Dolapo replied.
Immediately, Rachel ran out of the room, knocking her down in the process.
This time, Chidinma had left whatever she was doing and was closely on her elder sister's heels.
Rachel ransacked the waste bin but saw nothing that interest her. Every other papers from the cloth basket were present in the waste bin while only Chief Obi Patrick's secret was missing.
Everything all pointed at the possibility of her father-in-law, having already gotten the paper and left with it. It was no coincidence that the moment Dolapo was sweeping her(Rachel) room was when her father-in-law arrived. There is every possiblity that he saw the secret paper before Dolapo could pack the dirts to the waste bin outside and had already kept it.
"Rachy, what are you looking for?" Chidinma asked.
This time Dolapo had joined them outside and was lost from the way she looked. She wasn't lost in New york, neither was she lost in the jungle. But lost in Clement's house, all thanks to Rachel's outburst.
"Aunty, what are you looking for?" She asked innocently.
"Are you mad?" Rachel asked inching towards Dolapo who stood rooted to the spot in suprise. Even if she needed a home to rest her head every night, must she be treated like an outcast or something?
Chidinma mouthed something like she(Dolapo) should run away, but it was too late, because Rachel had already closed in on her and had pushed her to the ground. But all thanks to the quick intervention of Akpan who was able to prevent any cat and dog fight between the two ladies or better still put as, before Rachel started beating and hitting Dolapo.
"Madam, please don't beat her." Akpan pleaded.
Rachel stood up and adjusted her cloth.
"Rachy, seriously I don't like the way you are behaving. What are you looking for that warrants you hitting Dolapo?" Chidinma asked.
"The paper I told you about last week. About my father-in-law, this stupid girl swept it out of my room and the hold man had alread gotten it." Rachel explained.
Chidinma's face fell that moment, she had planned to defend Dolapo all through, but hearing what she did wrong, she concluded that Dolapo deserved more than mere beating. But on a second thought, she realised that Dolapo knew nothing about the paper in the first place, and without checking it, she might have just swept it out.
"Did you tell her about the paper or what it represents?" Chidinma asked.
Rachel shook her head weakly in negative.
"You see, assuming you told her about the paper, she would have kept it for you. Maybe she just swept everything without checking them." Chidinma explained.
Rachel's face dropped. Did she just react without thorought thinking again?
Dolapo just stood a few metres away from them crying while Akpan tried consoling her.
Just like it happens in films, Rachel started going down like she wanted to collapse.
"Rachy!" Chidinma screamed.
Everyone's attention was diverted unto Rachel as they all squatted beside her.
"The stitch had loosed." Dolapo informed as she saw blood oozing out from where she was operated on in the hospital during her delivery. The screams and the struggled she had with Dolapo were too much to handle for her.
"Get the car key." Chidinma screamed as Dolapo raced into the house in search of the car key.

--to be continued--

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2014
Three updates already dropped and still running. But right now, the son of man has to eat.
More updates to drop after 11am as the case may be. And I use this medium to acknowledge the presence of new readers who are commenting for the first time on the thread;
Mma22, MzPreshie and others. You are welcome into the house.

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by summerflame(m): 9:56am On Dec 18, 2014
You are mouthed
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Mma22(f): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2014
oga D plsss dont kill ma racheal. please am on ma knees ooo
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Ziziola: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmmm...... Rachael the Amebo is in serious trouble. She is about to die for three reasons. This Ngozi has put her bro in trouble
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kristen12(f): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2014
#waiting for update
Rachel's wahala is getting too much jor, maybe she should just die. But for the sake of her baby
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2014
It pays to b patient Rachel. Now u see?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2014
great piece of work d9ty7... u r really doing awesome
but there's typos in ur today's updates
please do check n correct dem
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmykul4love(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2014
Nonsense let her die. Even if she survives this i know she wont survive kelvin's own. Clement pls have a second thought and go and listen to jay.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Can someone just shoot dat yeye Racheal once and for all?!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by onosj(f): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2014
Racheal wetin dey worry u self!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by okalo(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2014
Mma22:
oga D plsss dont kill ma racheal. please am on ma knees ooo
she don over due long ago
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by okalo(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ziziola:
This Ngozi has put her bro in trouble
that electric wen e shock her that tym 4 underground, affect her brain wella

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.