Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (630897 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
I tink dis is kelvin's handwork

Oga D so u no fit kill rachael na small baby ..new born 4 dat mata??
Abg cum ma see u 4 dat back!!

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tobilorba14(m): 4:31am On Dec 19, 2014
d9t7 pls let every member of patrick family be safe except obi himxf
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by firstkyn(m): 5:29am On Dec 19, 2014
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by summerflame(m): 5:48am On Dec 19, 2014
You shall live long like METUSELA. HBD
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kayham: 6:50am On Dec 19, 2014
D9ty7
Dnt 4get you had a promise to fufil
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Uthman51(m): 7:26am On Dec 19, 2014
firstkyn:
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY
Happy birthday
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2014
D9ty7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where hath thou
Tecno4life........pls go and fish him out
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 8:15am On Dec 19, 2014
adewealth027:

Yes ma grin grin grin

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2014
adewealth027:
river no d nl o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2014
shankies215:
ar u sure?

Not quite grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmotion(m): 8:21am On Dec 19, 2014
finally, am here......
Nyc work @op
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2014
nd where is d9ty!!!!! All dis kind tin no dey swit body naw
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2014
Okay, I've caught up with you guys. Great job D9ty7.
My observations- you said late Dapo's parents are relocating to canada hence Dolapo's homeless situation, right? But you earlier mentioned that Dapo's mum died after getting the news of her only child's death. So shouldn't it be her dad alone travelling?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by okalo(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2014
MzPreshie:
My observations- you said late Dapo's parents are relocating to canada hence Dolapo's homeless situation, right? But you earlier mentioned that Dapo's mum died after getting the news of her only child's death. So shouldn't it be her dad alone travelling?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 9:02am On Dec 19, 2014
--continuation--
Monday came rather too quickly for Dolapo because she wished she could enjoy her weekend even more than she has always done, but God has a different plan, which was why he fast fowarded the weekend.
She had just finished her bath and was almost ready for school when Clement came around to their room.
"Yes, come in." She said.
The door was pushed open and Clement walked into the room already dressed.
"Are you set for school?" He asked.
"Yes." She replied.
"Breakfast?" He asked.
"Not today she replied.
"Okay, meet me at the car." He said and made to walk out of the room when Chidinma stirred in her sleep.
"Uncle Clement." She called.
Clement stopped and turned to face her.
"I am going to Ibadan today, so I am thinking maybe you could drop me at the park."
"I have an urgent assignment at work this morning, Akpan will drive you with the second car." He said and walked out.
When the two girls were alone in the room, Dolapo spoke.
"You didn't tell me you'll be going to Ibadan today."
"Am sorry about that. Its just that the principal of the school where I work is begining to get irritated as to how I skip days at work. I have been here since thursday. Let me go, I'll be back by wednesday for the christening of the baby." Chidinma explained.
"Alright. Give me a call once you get home." Dolapo said.
"Definitely."
She picked up her handbag and ran accross the living room, then out of the house where Clement was waiting impatiently in his car.
"Sorry." She said shutting the door.
He shook his head, ignited the car and drove out of the house.
Five minutes into their journey, they are about ten kilometers away from the Lagos state university main gate when Clement swerved the car off the road and parked by the roadside.
"Ngozi will pick you up from here." He said.
The two of them conversed for the next three to five minutes before a police car which has always been her means of transport to school for over a week now came to a halt in front of Clement's car.
The door opened and Ngozi alighted from the driver's seat.
"Morning sir." She said saluting Clement.
He smiled, knowing it has been a while she greeted him while saluting.
"Yeah, Ngozi." He eased her by a wave of hand.
"Come on girl, lets go." Ngozi said to Dolapo who opened the door and went to join Ngozi and the two policemen who have become her sworn enemies as a result of what transpired between them the last time.
"Why didn't you come to pick me at home?" Dolapo asked as they resumed their journey.
"Its a strategy, you are being watched and we decided to play fast games on those watching you." Ngozi replied.
"Who is watching me and what do you mean by playing fast games on them?"
"You can't understand, but part of the game we played was coming over to your house and driving out with a different girl who agreed to help us, those watching thought it was you and followed us. Clement used that opportunity to drive you out when the road was clear. We dropped the girl off somewhere inside the school and out of frustration, those watching you drove off, probably to Clement's house where they won't meet you. Which was why we've decided to do the exchange." Ngozi explained.
"Does that mean I am safe now?" Dolapo asked.
Ngozi smiled.
"You are always safe before. The guys just wanted to know if you are going to school today and the hall where you'll be writing your exam. I just hope they are not planning to attack you." Ngozi explained.
Dolapo's heart shattered into pieces that moment. How on earth will she be able to live today with no worries when you knew some set of people will be attacking to kill you in few hours. How she wished, she could just get a bullet proof and walk freely around school.
Dolapo siezed that opportunity to tell Ngozi about the paper she recieved a few days ago. Ngozi scolded her for refusing to talk about it, but later assured her of maximum security, even at the expense of their lives.
"Why will you risk your life because of me?" Dolapo asked.
"Some strong political forces have tasked us to keep you safe and make sure you graduate as planned." Ngozi explained.
"Who are they?"
"I am not telling you." Ngozi said giggling as she was cleared to pass at the school gate, and within minutes, she was speeding on the less busy road inside the school.

--to be continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2014
firstkyn:
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY

Happy birthday, wLLNP... Enjoy ur Day.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2014
--continuation--
Don walked into the living room with a strong aura of elegance. About six of his boys including Deoye were already standing in the living room.
"I hope we are ready?" He asked.
"Yes boss." They all chorused.
Now is the time for the pre operation prep talks which most of his boys find boring and uneccessary but to him, it is important he talked to them. As things were, most of his boys already knew the speech by heart and sometimes complete the speech for him.
"Today is the last day of our adventure which I am sure that by the time we return home, we'll be victorious." Don started.
Most of his boys exchanged looks and smiled. Don had prepared a different speech.
"As we all know, this revenge mission doesn't belong to us, but to a brother who yesterday has decided to pitch his tent with us and become a member of our gang full time. To most of you asking while these helpless girls were being killed, I will let Deoye explain things himself." He continued.
Deoye cleared his throat and began his story.
"I met Hadiza Ibrahim, a girl from Sokoto exactly five years ago when we came for out post utme exams. She was cool at first sight and became interested in her, at the end of the exam, she kinda misplaced her purse and couldn't travel back to Sokoto, because she lodged in an hotel with some friend who were waiting for her already at the park." He began and watched the reaction of the guys.
He could read impatience and dislike at his story from their faces.
"Tell us why you are killing the girls, we don't have all day for this." One of the guys said.
"I helped he cash some amount from my bank account and gave it to her. Few months later when we resumed, she camed around and saw me at the admin office, she offered to pay me bac but I declined. We started dating, she was a virgin, she was my life, she was.."
"Guy, won't you summarise everithing ni?" Another of the guys asked.
"But one thing that spoilt our relationship was understanding. I was temperamental and also a cultist, she was a reserved person who naggs a lot. On various occassions, her friends have adviced her to break up with me, they even got her a guys, but she's gone through a lot with me and told me everything they said." He paused.
"Then came a party organised by a guy in school, the guy is a major financier of the oppostion cult group and I know that if Hadiza should go, sh'd be killed. I told her against it, but her friends managed to convince her and she went. That same night she was killed and I have been killing her friends since then." He finished.
The guys all exchanged looks, their expressions unreadable, maybe they wanted to laugh at his foolishness for killing because of a dead girlfriend, because a guy whose thinking faculty is very functioning should attack those who killed his girlfriend and not his girlfriend's friends. But who are they to judge? They enjoyed killing more than anything.
"Lets go." And one after the other, they filed out of the house after Don had called their on ground informant inside the school who told them Dolapo had entered school and about to start her exam.
-----------
"Success we pray for in the name of God." Detective two said and his other two colleague chorused an Amen before they filed out and locked their shop.
They entered their car, with Mike behind the wheel and followed, Don's hilux bus.
"Don't you think we should have arrested these guys before now?" Detective one who was loading his gun asked.
"It would have been nice to arrest them before now, but we needed more evidences against them" Mike replied.
"What if there are mistakes and a shootout ensued, don't you think innocent students will be hit?" Detective two asked.
"Believe me, there will be no mistakes or shootout whatsoever. They will be caught in the act and arrested with ease." Mike replied confidently as he matched on the break and swerved into a gas station to refill the tank in a bid to make Don and his boys believe they were not being trailed.
But their foolishness gave them away because the hilux bus they hired was parked outside the compound overnight and Mike who was keeping a vigil over the activities in the house had attached a bug/tracker to the bus.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2014
High time to close this Dolapo case. Deoye is very foolish somebody.. I cant believ this, because and unknw person kill ur gf, so u decide to kill? U need to see a doctor to check ur metal status!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 9:32am On Dec 19, 2014
THE UPDATES ABOVE IS DEDICATED TO THE BIRTHDAY BOY, FIRSTKYN. LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITIES BRO AND DO HAVE BLAST.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 19, 2014
What a stupid reason to kill innocent girls!! Deoye z just a big fool,his head should be blown off with a shotgun jhor
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by emmabest2000(m): 9:41am On Dec 19, 2014
Too many secrets lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2014
MzPreshie:
You are right on track. Will try and edit that. Maybe you should give me the page where it is.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 9:44am On Dec 19, 2014
Dee, dem ban yhu ni
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2014
You guys would be wondering why I posted with my second account right? Its the moderators o.
I learnt I have been banned for posting false information. And the last time I checked, I only write stories on Nairaland and comment in the politics section, none of which has anything to do with information.
But I think the mods are exercising their powers because I said the truth about them moving only their topics to the fp yesterday in a thread created by Seun. The ban will be lifted on 22nd of December and till then I will be posting with this account.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2014
Deeninetyseven:
You guys would be wondering why I posted with my second account right? Its the moderators o.
I learnt I have been banned for posting false information. And the last time I checked, I only write stories on Nairaland and comment in the politics section, none of which has anything to do with information.
But I think the mods are exercising their powers because I said the truth about them moving only their topics to the fp yesterday in a thread created by Seun. The ban will be lifted on 22nd of December and till then I will be posting with this account.
these mods sef. Good one oga

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2014
Deeninetyseven:

You are right on track. Will try and edit that. Maybe you should give me the page where it is.
Can't remember the exact page it is. Been quite a while I read that part. Maybe I could search it out.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2014
Viewing this topic: Priscyluv, teamplayey, Merblesh(f), henryukwa(m), azibit, Deeninetyseven(m), Michaellegend(m), haydot95(m) and 4 guest(s)
i see u all
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm......its getting hottest cheesy
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by alabig(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2014
Ngozi and mike should have been working in tandem to outsmart don's crew. I wonder what sort of an exam dolapo could be writing without preparing for it, and a graduate exam for that matter.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2014
alabig:
Ngozi and mike should have been working in tandem to outsmart don's crew. I wonder what sort of an exam dolapo could be writing without preparing for it, and a graduate exam for that matter.
How sure are you that she didn't prepare for the exam? Is it possible for me to include the part where she was revising, it'll be boring.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2014
More updates to drop as soon as I charged my phone.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2014
Onemansquad:
Viewing this topic: Priscyluv, teamplayey, Merblesh(f), henryukwa(m), azibit, Deeninetyseven(m), Michaellegend(m), haydot95(m) and 4 guest(s)
i see u all
sit on your head

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.