Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (630912 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2014
Deeninetyseven:
You guys would be wondering why I posted with my second account right? Its the moderators o.
I learnt I have been banned for posting false information. And the last time I checked, I only write stories on Nairaland and comment in the politics section, none of which has anything to do with information.
But I think the mods are exercising their powers because I said the truth about them moving only their topics to the fp yesterday in a thread created by Seun. The ban will be lifted on 22nd of December and till then I will be posting with this account.

Am even tire of nairaland mod.. I guess nairaland is not base on democrazy..
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2014
Deeninetyseven:
You guys would be wondering why I posted with my second account right? Its the moderators o.
I learnt I have been banned for posting false information. And the last time I checked, I only write stories on Nairaland and comment in the politics section, none of which has anything to do with information.
But I think the mods are exercising their powers because I said the truth about them moving only their topics to the fp yesterday in a thread created by Seun. The ban will be lifted on 22nd of December and till then I will be posting with this account.
dats y plan B sweet....u for no get 2nd acc. Na so we for de under suspense till 22....nice work D
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by seunviju(f): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
@ last am here,when I saw the pages of the story two days back,i was like how will I finish this story and it is a must read for me because I know have offended the writer but all the same am happy to have caught up with you guys.I must really commend you D9ty7,you are really doing a great job and I pray God grant you more wisdom,knowledge and understanding and to the whole house I greet una o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
seunviju:
@ last am here,when I saw the pages of the story two days back,i was like how will I finish this story and it is a must read for me because I know have offended the writer but all the same am happy to have caught up with you guys.I must really commend you D9ty7,you are really doing a great job and I pray God grant you more wisdom,knowledge and understanding and to the whole house I greet una o

welcome
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Deeninetyseven:

God de
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by seunviju(f): 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
Thanks bro
stuff46:

welcome
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
seunviju:
Am glad the old readers are joining us as we move. Still waiting for Eniqurl and labaski tho.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
oga dninetyseven the story just start cheesy cheesy
Connection of the circle

Oga what about that man that was killed in the beginning of this story
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
For those of you tired of the way irrelevant topics hit FP everyday we've got goodnews for ya cheesy
smartnaija.net is the latest forum in town
WE aspire to be berra than NL and we've got the best of MOD e.g ur boy tecno4life(roman reigns) cool cool cool
but we need members like u guys to move the forum forward.

Mind you oga D next story will be on Smartnaija.net not NL

Do it as a favour kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Hameenat94(f): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
Wow?! Finally here. Wat a long ride eh. D9ty7 wat an interesting ride so far buh pls oh dnt let anything happen to Rachel daughter nd seems uve forgotten abt Benson nd his wife. Dnt let anything happen to Dolapo. Weldone boss!!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Niwdog(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Deoye stupid ghan, killing for nothing. Watin for the final battle between D don's and police
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
haydot95:
hehe...high on conc ethanol? Abi na saltwater

it dey show for your body

you for inhale amonia,it would be more better for you
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ThaRuthlxx7: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
motherfuckkking mods
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
good work bro
i'm enjoying it gan ni
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
NL moderators well played...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
Oga whr u dy nw?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Ndukings92(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Feed me more
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
Deeninetyseven:
no b new thing it has been hapenin since 1755

sori bro jst calm down nd finish d ban grin grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hey guys, I really had you guys in mind all through today cos I wanted to update, but some satanic forces prevented me. My phone has been down since around 2pm and right now, I have less than 50% on my phone and I don't wanna risk draining my battery. I'll update as soon as I charged tomorrow.
Goodnight!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Uthman51(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Gbogbo ogun esu ti o fe ma ba phonu d9ty7 ja oluwa bawa see...adura!!!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by teamplayey: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
Good night
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ultraawesome(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
nice story (°_°)
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ultraawesome(m): 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] .
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ultraawesome(m): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2014
What's wrong na?? Oga deeninetyseven d9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Niwdog(m): 7:53am On Dec 20, 2014
Morning guys. I'm plus one today. Happy birthday to me and myself
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 8:06am On Dec 20, 2014
Niwdog:
Hapi birthday, wLLNP... Enjoy ur Day!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2014
Niwdog:
happy bd to you, no mosquitoe will bote you again. Long life to you
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2014
When oga deeninetyseven doesn't update: there is always an excuse grin grin grin grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Niwdog(m): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2014
Bluestarry:
happy bd to you, no mosquitoe will bote you again. Long life to you
haha. Thanks
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Niwdog(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2014
macpetrus:

Hapi birthday, wLLNP... Enjoy ur Day!
thanks, i wil ehjoyi my self o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Babysuccess02(f): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Plz no harm should come to dolapo cryPlz no harm should come to dolapo
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2014
[color=#90000]THIS UPDATE IS DEDICATED TO NIWDOG ON HIS BIRTHDAY. LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITIES.[/color]
"Mr president." He said.
"Take a sit." The president pointed to on of the two empty chairs before him.
The special adviser sat down and faced his boss.
"Take a look." The president said handing a paper to him.
He read the letter over and over again with fear written all over his face.
"What's this?" He asked.
"You just read it, didn't you? Its an impeachment notice." The president replied.
"For what offence sir?" The special adviser asked.
"Look here, I am not cut out for all these pranks of yours, the National assembly just sent an impeachment notice to me and I am expected to respond to the letter before the end of the day, and we both know it is your duty to find the best possible ways to debunk every claims." The president said hotly.
The special adviser was deep in thought, who could have given the National assembly the hints of the presidents dealing.
"Where is Mustapha?" The special adivser asked.
Mustapha was the Special assistant to the president of media. The same man who went to the senate to disclose every secret of the president to the lawmakers.
"Mustapha, resigned last friday." The president replied.
"Any reason as to why he resigned?" The special adviser asked.
"He said he would like to pursue his political ambition. The gubernatorial seat in his state."
"Under the platform of?" The special adviser asked.
"The Democratic congress." The president replied.
"Has he decamped?"
The president shook his head in the negative. Everything was now becoming clearer to him, if his media aide of over ten years could go against him at this crucial stage when he needed the support of Nigerians and most importantly, the members of the National assembly where the majority of the two houses are from the ruling party, he needed their trust and support to win votes from their senatorial district and constituency, which was why he recently signed an increasement bill on the lawmakers at the federal and state level.
"Chief Pat said, Mustapha is in a period of consultation. He had consulted the Democratic party chieftains and they have given him the passage to join then. All he had to do now is to consult our party chieftains and he'll be out in no time." The president explained.
"Sir, to speak the truth, I don't think we can get out of this. You know most of this lawmakers are aggreived because they felt skimmed out of the race to pursue their ambitions, I am afraid they'll gang up with the opposition to form the majority." The special adviser said.
Just then, the president's head of security walked into the office with a phone held out in his hand.
"You have a call sir." He said.
"Talk to whoever is on the line." The special adviser said.
"Chief Obi Patrick sir."
The president quickly collected the phone and placed it on his ear.
"Hello Pat." The president said.
"Yes Mr President. Mustapha is in my house with his kinsmen, he wanted out of the party without following the right protocol." Chief Patrick began.
The president exchanged looks with his special adviser and the phone handler.
"Put a call through to Maleek, he shouldn't leave that place alive, his kinsmen too. I have just been served an impeachment notice by the National assembly, he is the brain behind it all." The president said firmly.
"Right away."
The line went dead with a click.
"Prepare the defense note and be ready to submitt it before the senate when the house re-opens in the afternoon." The president instructed.
"Yes sir."

--to be continued--

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.