Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,531 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (641795 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmotion(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2014
tanks 4 d update......
Bluestarry u beta go and update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 10:57am On Dec 22, 2014
onome oo...dnt let my actor be caught u ok?....nice one kelvin, now na him and his father de plan stuffs.....ride on d9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2014
--continuation--
Onome looked from left to right and back to front towards the blacony, when she realised the road was clear, she walked out of Chief Patrick's private gulf club at the back of the house and tip toed towards the main house, hiding behind trees occasionally, in a bid to avoid the light from setting up on her.
Just as she took the last turn out of the garden, she saw a masculine figure disappear into the house very fast and suspiciously. Without being told, she knew it was Kelvin and a right thinking human being would know that she had overheard her conversation with Rachel and a mentally stable individual who knew the kind of person Kelvin is wouldn't take a chance by sleeping in the house that night because, one way or the other, she would open her eyes the following day in a whole new environment filled with people in white, flying and praising God. And she remembered the last time she was there, many years ago before God sent her into the world to do her own part.
She bravely walked into the house and silently made it into her room, she took all of her savings for the last three month which she hadn't saved half and sent the other half to her twins in the village with her mother.
There is no point wearing another cloth or packing her belongings with her, this would futher make her escape slower and suspicious.
As she stood at the doorpost, she could see Kelvin walk into his father's study, probably to report her and plan on the next line of action. She stolled accross the living room towards the gate.
"Where to?" A mean looking dude asked.
"I am the maid here. I need to get something outside the estate." She replied.
He had no right to restrict her movement, but he felt suspicious about her.
"Without the car?" He asked.
"I don't know how to drive, but if you'll be willing to drive me, then I don't mind." She said knowing fully well that the drivers in the compound had retired into their quarters and won't be coming out until daybreak and the mean looking dude before her would be unwilling to take chances by driving her that night, abandoning his own duty.
He pushed the gate open and Onome stepped out of the compound, for the first time in about a month. The last time she stepped outside was the day Rachel fainted and she had to call the doctor who lived in the next compound.
She began a typical Isrealites journey from Egypt to Cannaan that night as she trekked towards the gate into the estate.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Sweetheart, where did you spend the night yesterday?" Rachel asked.
This is the first time Tobiloba would be returning home since she returned herself a few days ago.
"Have I asked you where you went for two days in just your short nightie?" He asked angrily.
The look on his face showed how bitter he is about everything.
"Believe me, I went to a friends place." She replied.
"A friend that I don't know of? I called your friends who reside in Lagos. They all claimed not to have seen you." He said.
"Do you know all my friends?" She asked.
"When I called Bola, she gave me Tricia's number who inturn gave me Doyin's number." He explained.
Her heart skipped a beat.
"You passed the night with Kelvin in a hotel right?" He asked.
"How dare you accuse me of such?" She asked but her voice gave her away.
"Well, if you must know, my friend Brown, his sister was the attendant who gave you the key." He said.
She was left dumbfounded. No wonder, she was trying to figure out where she had met the lady because she resembled someone she knew.
"You slept with him and now you are bringing the remains back to me." He said as he inched closer to her and his anger took over his reasoning as he slapped her and made to start beating her.
"Baby, he ra.ped me. He molested me. Believe me this once." She pleaded weakly.
Just then the gate into the compound was yanked open forcefully bringing about absolute silence in the living room and the whole compound. A few seconds later, a sharp knock sounded on the living room door, and thanks to the darkness in the room.
"Open this door for me now?" A male voice shouted.
Tobiloba managed to hide Ngozi inside the wardrobe in the visitors room before he went to open the door for the gunmen who immediately pounced on him.
"Where is your police wife?" They asked.
"She is not here." He replied and one of the guys hit him with the butt of his gun.
"She is spending the night with her friend. We have a misunderstanding last week." He lied.
"Guys, check every nook and cranny of this house and bring the girl to me." Their leader said and sat down.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 11:03am On Dec 22, 2014
More update drops as the day goes on. Keep your comments coming.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2014
Shiit! Onome! Ori iya e ma sin e lo o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2014
Emmotion:
tanks 4 d update......
Bluestarry u beta go and update
aaitt sir
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Olanireti(m): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2014
Wao, this has been so great. I finaly caught up with you guys. Have been a silent reader since and am commenting for the first time. You are such a wonderful writer. Good job man.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2014
Tobi abg deal wit ngozi and afta u finish gv her anoda round of what she did wit kelvin "i bet u she wil enjoy it "
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2014
Viewing this topic: D9ty7(m), rafindo(m), ultraawesome(m), Ormorlehwah(f), Merblesh(f), emtebe(f), Greatomotoyand 3 guest(s)
am seeing u all o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ultraawesome(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2014
The 2nd line of the second part of the previous update should be Ngozi not Rachel

cc:D9ty7

Nice story

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ngozi.........see wat u caused nah with ur loose mouth
Rachel still dey lie ehn !!!!!!!!!! .....na wah o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
rachel is a big Fool... Nogiz don put tobiloba for wahala...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by hassan85(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
good job Weldon
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Ormorlehwah(f): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Onemansquad:
Viewing this topic: D9ty7(m), rafindo(m), ultraawesome(m), Ormorlehwah(f),and 3 guest(s)
am seeing u all o
Its been a while ℓ̊'d login, just passing Bγ̲̣̣̥ but enjoying myself. Kudos D9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingflint(m): 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
more bullet to ur diver
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tobilorba14(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
ayoleyi(f), tobilorba14(m),
PrinceGozie(m), benedictilemona
(m), chideeva and 5 guest(s) d9ty7 ryd on.gv us mur update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kocvalour(m): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
i smell a predictable ending..

But i hope it doesn't go that way
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Ziziola: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
No be Tobi dem suppose kill? Wetin com be Ngozi own again?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kristen12(f): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
D9ty7 Ɣ☺ΰ 've not updated since morning. And I just saw Ɣ☺ΰ viewing. Why nau?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
--continuation--
"This is the last time I would be asking this question and I want the truth." Hakym said and paused.
"Where is your police girlfriend?"
"I can not lie to you people. She angrily left to her friends place since last week and I haven't seen her." He replied and immediately the other guys pounced on him.
From the look of things, it seemed like for every word or sentences he said, he would be beaten. And he was sure that by the time these evil men are through with him he would have turned a shadow of his former self.
"Let him be for now." Hakym ordered his men who stopped immediately but not after hitting his twice each.
"Now that my men has searched everywhere in your house with no sign of your girlfriend, what do you suggest we do to you now?" Hakym asked.
Tobiloba kept quiet, so many thoughts racing through his mind. He knew he could be killed, and whats the gain dying because a woman who cheated on him? Whats the gain dying because of a woman who paid little or no attention to his throughts or advices. Maybe he would have to tell them where she is. But what if the men decided to spare him and had planned to leave that moment, telling them where she is will mean he made them kill her if things turned out bad.
"Do you have an idea of where she keeps her things? We need a map from her." Hakym said after a minute of silence.
"I would have given it to you if I know what you are talking about. Please what map are you saying?" Tobi asked.
"A paper map she picked inside the underground of Mr Ayo Okorie's house." Hajym replied.
He knew it, this underground will put her in trouble and now it has finally brought trouble into ther house.
"She didn't bring anything of such into this house, maybe its in her office." Tobi replied.
Hakym thought for a while before making a final decision.
"I know she'll come home one day and we must drop our message for her." He said.
"You can drop it with me, I'll deliver it." Tobiloba said.
"You won't be one to deliver it, but you'll help us convey the message. Guys kill him and attach our letter on his body." Hakym said as stood up from the three seater couch.
"Please don't kill me. I will give the letter to her and even persuade her to bring the map to you herself." Tobi pleaded.
"Kill him." Hakym said with a tone of finality.
One of his men corked his gun and was a few millisecond away from pulling the tirgger when they heard a feminine voice.
"Don't." Ngozi said as she walked into the living room.
The guy refused to remove his gun off Tobiloba's head.
"I said don't shoot him. He did nothing wrong, you are here for me. Then take me." She said confidently.
Hakym loved the way she spoke and he would have loved to flirt with her a little but time was not on his side.
"We need the map." He said.
"Its still in Mr Ayo's residence and it is heavilly guarded." She replied.
"You'll go there with one of my men while the rest of us stay here with your boyfriend. You know you can try something funny by turning his loneliness to your advantage." Hakym began.
"Don't hesitate to press the botton on your cloth if things go wrong. Immediately we will blow off his head head." Hakym said to his man and at the same time warned Ngozi.
"I could loose my job." She said.
"At the count of three."
Ngozi was led out of the house by the man, a gun placed on her head, and immediately they entered the car, he cuffed her hands to the back of the passenger seat.
"Sweet baby." The guy said starting the engine and caressing her laps in the process. He zoomed out of the compound.

--to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by teamplayey: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thanks D9Ty7, still I follow!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by crystalsaint(f): 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
rip Darasinmi...na wa for Rachel ooo..
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nogiz? Aka foolage
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Shebarh(f): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
d9ty7 do u really want to kill racheal.... y cnt u spare her lyf at least for d baby's sake ...and pls make sure ntn apn to ngozi and tobi ooo ..all d same ya d best writer on nairaland... muwahhhh

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by seunviju(f): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nice work,thanks for the update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Lbotusme: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ngozi should know that kelvin might have a hand in this attack if she's smart
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Dat guy wey follow Ngozi go Mr Ayo residence no go come back alive.....dats for sure
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Kolynz(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hakym displayed foolishness of the highest order... He shouldn't have sent just a guy to follow Ngozi..... He will be killed and Ngozi will bring policemen and come and arrest them(Hakym and co.).

#repTEAMdanger-KELV
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Lilyomi(f): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Finally. This story is a series. Confirmed! My favorite writer on NL is D9ty7. Keep it up bro. Ngozi see how Tobi loves u. Even at the peril of his soul? Some ladies o. Onome is wise! Wiser than Rachel. Money indeed does not buy brain. Hakym's death will b so much of a pity. He has the heart of a beast. Keep it flowing mr writer.
Barmen get him some hollandia and suya. He is tayad.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmykul4love(m): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
Oga oya dy cum oo
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thanks D9ty7
Onome is wise Rachael na fool!!!

When she die Clem go marry Dolapo gringrin
that dolapo wey she talk say wan thief her hubby grin
go on sir.

Tobi wan sacrifice cause of woman wey cheat on am gringringrin
he is an a.s.shole, phuckhole and a mumu angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.