Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (630603 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
Paulv:
tecno4life no vex say i no drop comment abeg...d9ty7 u be baba o,too make sense...to evry follower of dis superb film may jah bless u all...compliment of d'season.
film ko? Lol grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Paulv(m): 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
tecno4life:

film ko? Lol grin
guy dis na season film na lol....but tec i real hail/ apriciate d way u follo dis thread, ur jok,nawtynes,coment,infact u're 1 among the many pple i wil miss.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
--continuation--
Examination they say may not be the true test in life, but one way or the other we are examined at one stage or the other in life. An examination prepared or organised by a set of people may not be the true test on needs to achieve great things in life. A medical doctor will always get challenges from time to time, he could be assigned to treat a patient who is as good as dead and his chances of survival are as high as zero. That becomes his exam at that particular time, but his ability to overcome the challenges posed by the exams by research has been cultivated in him right from the time he was a student. As an aspiring medical doctor, he would have taken series of professional examinations which would have prepared him for the tasks ahead. He would have learnt the theoretical or tactical aspect of the work as a student and after his graduation, it is expected of him to go out there to put all he had learnt into practice in a bid to achieve success in the forthcoming exam on the field.
Such was the case when Dolapo walked out of the exam hall and saw some large amount of students rolling on the floor, thanking God for seeing them through a turbulent five or four years stay in the university. With the way the time table was drafted, some students will write there last papers on Monday while others will write theirs on other days. Dolapo was one of those writing theirs on wednesday, thereby making Tuesday a free day fo her.
She hurriedly walked past a group of students who had suddenly turned themselves into prayer warriors as they prayed, thank God and prayed for success in all the exams they have written so far. From the little she heard from their prayers, she realised they forgot to pray for the subsequent exams they'll be writing after their youth service. In advanced countries, there are only two exams for professionals, the first while you are learning to become a professional and the other when challenges arises at your work place and the only way to solve them is to put into action what you learnt. But in Africa and most especially in Nigeria, there are numerous exams, the first is the struggle to get admitted into the university as an undergraduate, even with a good result you won't be admitted, unless you are connected like they say, the second exam are the series of test and exams you write as a student and other challenges like cultism, the third exam is the most difficult, getting a job and the last is putting what you have learnt into practice. How she wished these people can just reason the same way she does and realise that, there is really not much reason to celebrate now. Of what use is a first class result with no job to keep body and soul together.
As she prepared to cross the tarred road that demarcated the exam complex and the parking space, she heard her name. She knew who had the voice, it belonged to Darasim, the only friend who has stood by her. The other two friends who had tried their best were Tokunbo and her roomate Charity. But they only conversed on phone which is okay by her and apreciated.
"Dolapo, I am now a graduate. The first in my family." She screamed as she threw herself on her friend from behind.
Dolapo wanted to tell her about what has been lingering on her mind about the challenges on faces on the ladder towards greatness, but she couldn't because she had heard a gunshot just before Darasimi hugged her from behind. And from the look of things, it seemed all of Darasimi's weight was put on her. She wanted to push her off, but she felt a liquid running off her back, she knew it wasn't sweat. This was a lot more thicker than sweat.
But seeing everyone scampering away and the police and the school security council in action said it all, someone has been shot. She just hoped its not someone close to her. Then Darasimi slipped off her back and fell, it was then she knew the evil that befell her just again.
"Oh my God!" She screamed loudly that even God in heaven will have to block his hears to prevent the noice from doing damage to his hears.
The a strong masculine hand griped her and led her towards the waiting police van.
She could see everywhere getting deserted as the policemen advanced towards the storex water tank beside the exam complex with gunshot still sounding from every corner.
A policeman hopped into the car and drove away.
Just before the driver made it out of the premises, she could hear Ngozi's voice and one other masculine voice ordering some people to drop their weapons.
"Oh God, nothing must happen to Darasimi o." She prayed.
"Lie down flatly on the seat, you must not be seen. They may be lurking around town." The policeman said.
She wanted to ask who would be lurking around but her questions has been answered already.

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 12:24am On Dec 21, 2014
answered already?

nice one boss d9ty7 u de hot wella
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Cashio(m): 4:34am On Dec 21, 2014
owk i am second to comment...if not for dis guy above me
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmotion(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2014
lets go
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Uthman51(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2014
Watin dis girl do naa...d9ty7 I beg make dis girl happy a bit she don suffer too much
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 11:03am On Dec 21, 2014
mehn...naso darasimi wan pay back with all she have faced??....abeg make she no die oo
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
Paulv:
guy dis na season film na lol....but tec i real hail/ apriciate d way u follo dis thread, ur jok,nawtynes,coment,infact u're 1 among the many pple i wil miss.

miss me ko?

Join me on smartnaija.net for oga D9ty7 next story cheesy
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
mehn so darasimi sacrifice for dolapo

cry cry
she will survive cry cry cry cry

oga big 'D' I salute ooh
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Again!!!

If anytin hapen 2 darasimi
i swear i wil cause war in dis thread

#Oga deninetyseven beware oo

removes ma medussa revolver
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
--continuation--
Kelvin shrugged off his suprise and approached the thirteen to be killed enemies who by now are on their kneels. He brought out his gun from his hip-holster and fired brilliantly without missing target, each and everyone of them on the head. He finished off his last three bullets on Mustapha who died a slow and painful death.
"Lets get out of here." Hakym said running out of the guest house, the other guy followed while Kelvin stayed behind.
He walked towards Chief Obi Patrick and grabbed him by the collar, he dragged him outside.
"grin-K, lets get out of here." Hakym said furiously hitting the car honk.
Kelvin ignored him as he continued dragging to hold man until they were out of sight, safely concealed near the generator house of the party guest house.
What do you want with me?" Chief Obi asked with confidence. Maybe he was not afraid of death afterall.
Kelvin smiled as he lifted the mask of his face and smiled at his father.
"Kelvin, what are you doing here?" His father asked foolishly.
"Don't tell me you...?" His voice trailed off.
"Dad, yes, I work with Khal corp and suprisingly you are our sponsor. This world is indeed a small place." Kelvin said smiling like what he just saw or discovered is not enough reason for him to commit sucide.
"We'll talk about this at home." His father said.
Kelvin carefully covered his face with the mask and returned to join Hakym in the waiting car.
"Guy, don't tell me you went to charge that man. Did you?" Hakym asked as he pulled out of the guest house.
"Trust me now. I only left to deliver a message from Maleek to him." Kelvin lied.
Who would believe him anyways? With the way he dragged the man like he was off to kill him, what kind of message requires force? But he had to let it pass anyways.
"Do you know that man before?" Kelvin asked.
"You mean Chief Patrick? Everyone does." Hakym replied.
Still not satisfied with the response.
"I mean, do you know he is one of the sponsors of the corporation?"
"Not at all. But he is likely to be a sponsor considering how power hungry he is." Hakym replied.
Kelvin was left deep in thought with the recent happenings, he was the least heartbroken of the lot, but he was suprised that he worked for his father unknowingly.
"He has two sons. Have you met any of them?" Kelvin asked.
"One of his sons is a leading police officer, a threat to the corporation, an asset to the force, a blessing to the nation. Everyone knows him, but his second son is always shying away from the media. No one knows him in the corporation, a low profile individual he is." Hakym explained.
"Why are you interested in this man's affair?" The third guy asked from the backseat.
"Shut it. When am talking, don't question me. Okay?" Kelvin hit back immediately.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
For security and safety purpose, Dolapo was driven to the police headquarters immediately after her escape from the hands of death. She was sitting on the floor inside Clement's office crying and thanking God for saving her life, she cried at the though of loosing Darasimi. She couldn't imagine what she may be going through right now, considering the damages the bullet might have done to her.
But the man called God must be a very wicked person. How could he be so wicked that he made Darasimi come into this world with her parents aiming the best for her, she gained admission into the university on a quest to achieving greatness, and on the day she was supposed to take the last step into becoming great, her happiness was shortlived. Even if she survived the attack, will she ever be the same agin? Could she be in coma like Tolani was.
It would have been a lot more better if Darasinmi hadn't been given birth to, not to talk of going to school.
Then her mind flashed back to the night when Tolani was shot, she remembered what Darasimi said that night.
"You know I can never do anything to hurt you girls. Even at the expense of my life, just to keep you safe."
Does that mean she sacrificed for her? Could she have seen the attacker with the gun and decided to foil his plans by getting hit by the gun?
Just then the door opened and Clement walked in.
She scrambled to her feet and held Clement.
"How is she?" Dolapo asked.
Clement ignored her and went to his seat. She followed him but he couldn't look at her in the face.
In a bid to get his attention, she threw all the books on his table to the ground and it worked. Clement faced her with his hand on her shoulder.
"Am sorry Dolapo, she couldn't make it. She died on the way to the hospital." Clement said.
And that was it, everything turned dark like nightfall. She could feel herself floating, but this time not on water. The world was spinning so fast before her eyes.
She had passed out.

--to be continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Onemansquad:
Again!!!

If anytin hapen 2 darasimi
i swear i wil cause war in dis thread

#Oga deninetyseven beware oo

removes ma medussa revolver

my friend that ain't medusa
Whats the name of that revoler

Medussa looks more like this

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
FTC after the update

Thanks oga deeninetyseven kiss kiss
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Decapo: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nice piece....#waiting for the next update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Decapo: 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
tecno4life:
FTC after the update

Thanks oga deeninetyseven kiss kiss

Eeyah u no carry FTC ooo
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
Decapo:

Eeyah u no carry FTC ooo

I carry FTC, and STC (second to comment) tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
--continuation--
The protest going on inside the school was out of the world and the first of its kind anywhere on earth. Students of various department were moving in mass as they marched from one department to another, from one faculty to another. Final year student who were seated in the exam hall waiting for their afternoon paper had to flee when hundreds of students barged into the hall with sticks, clubs, cutlasses, daggers, and other dangerous weapons, that mere looking at them, one would pass out. The few brave ones quickly joined in the protest as the moved from faculty to faculty, offices to offices, hostels to hostels, cars to cars. The student leading the whole protest was no other person that the popular student activist, Joe, a final year student in the law department.
Even though he had tried all he could to make the protest gentle, but some aggrieved students, especially those who had in one way or the other met with Dolapo, Darasimi and the other girls who had died were venting their angers on cars as the broke the glassed, destroyed school properties, beat security men to stupour, beat lecturers beyond recognition. The whole school was in great turmoil such that no security agent could try stop or talk to them.
Joe and his own group of students were just returning from the vice chancellor's office where about fifty students were placed in his office to ensure that he didn't escape while other lecturers including the Deputy vice chancellor were marched from their office to the ICT complex where Darasimi was shot.
Ngozi and her team of policment were strucked in between thousands of students who had surrounded their vehicles inside which Deoye and his gang were, either dead or at the point of death.
"Give them to us and let us punish them according to the law of the land." The guy said and immediately, about five containers of petrol were brought forward.
"I promise you the police will do their job accordingly." Ngozi said without coming out of the car for the fear of being mobbed.
But the student had no such thing in mind, the didn't move near the policemen, they just barricaded them, they blocked their way. Mike had tried to use forceful means on the students, but on word was enough to make him retreat, they threatened to lynch him if he tried anything funny and he became powerless. He couldn't take on thousands of students at a time even if he is the most powerful man in the world.
Just then Clement arrived with about twenty policemen, this is the third time he would be driving into the ICT complex in the space of one hour.
"Inspector Clement is here." Someone screamed and suprisingly, the students gave him a space that is enough for him to walk into the open wher Ngozi was stranded with others.
"I need to see the SUG president." Clement said and his request was granted. The president came out and as Clement made to lead him out of the crowd, the popular Joe came running.
"You can't settle things with him without the students supporting it. I represent the voice of the students, the president is on the payroll of the government." Joe said and all the student screamed and clapped for him.
The three of them walked to a secluded corner away from the crowd and they reached an agreement. Though Joe refused to support everything that was said by the president of the student union.
Therefore, any conclusion reached by Clement and Joe was okay by the president. Five minutes later they returned and Joe spoke to the students in the language which they understood and the agreed to let the police leave but if the criminals are not tried and killed in two days time, they'll be forced to storm the police station.
"Thank you very much." Clement screamed at the top of his voice.
The students dispersed with sorrowful looks on their faces but not without warning Mike not to ever step his feet into the school until they deemed it fit to forgive him and he agreed.

--to be continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
To everyone who wanted Darasimi to live, am sorry she had to die. I can't change my initial story line, that's just it.
And am using this medium to tell you that the next turn of events may not be what we anticipated or could disappoint we the readers. Abeg no use that one take vex for your boy.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Deeninetyseven:
To everyone who wanted Darasimi to live, am sorry she had to die. I can't change my initial story line, that's just it.
And am using this medium to tell you that the next turn of events may not be what we anticipated or could disappoint we the readers. Abeg no use that one take vex for your boy.

Too bad I smell death, death and bad tinz cry

Wow FTC again
December is my month of success
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kocvalour(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
d9ty7 don't spoil dis story o.. Hmm,dis one u don d apologise already.. Hope u wont cm & tell me dat d presidents plan failed.

Kelvin shud b mor concernd abou jay.. Dunno y nafn has been done 2 eliminate him..

& rachel, tot chief obi wants her dead? Y d wait??

Dont come here & tell me how clement will form james bond & defeat err one.. Dah will b 2 predictable

Happy sunday!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
kocvalour:
d9ty7 don't spoil dis story o.. Hmm,dis one u don d apologise already.. Hope u wont cm & tell me dat d presidents plan failed.

Kelvin shud b mor concernd abou jay.. Dunno y nafn has been done 2 eliminate him..

& rachel, tot chief obi wants her dead? Y d wait??

Dont come here & tell me how clement will form james bond & defeat err one.. Dah will b 2 predictable

Happy sunday!
Has anyone been forming James bond from the start of the story? I don't think so. Its impossible for him to single handedly stop every criminal in the story. Matilda with the help of Vicky stopped Rahmon. Matilda simultaneously got Vicky. Ngozi, Mike and others stopped Deoye and his goons, some unknown policemen arrested Jay, as it stood now, Clement has not recorded any major success apart from successfully rescueing the girls from the underground.
The reason why there are many policemen is to be able to attribute different successes to them.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by pishon: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
This is the longest story have ever read on nairaland, and the most often update too, the most interesting part is that have never felt bored reading it rather I always look forward to each update. Good job mr Dt
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by vickchi94(f): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
d9ty7 u'r a rare gene.nice update

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
I appreciate
vickchi94:
d9ty7 u'r a rare gene.nice update
A new reader or a first time comment-er?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by femyodsky(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
May God continue to bless this guy called D9ty7 and all his

What a way to rest after a marathon ward round.

But you have a case to answer oooooo, all this innocent souls you are killing in your script, there is God ooooooooo.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Paulv(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
ok oo tnks.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Benjaminbest(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
..D death of Darasami was an ash trown into d air i never expect it coming with everytin she had to go thru in d hands of dose police men and her frnds i really pity her sha.. ...,..am rili missing my top rated lady in dis story vicky
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
Chai darasimi may ur soul RIP
How i wish thr is sumtin i can do 2 revive u *sad*

oga so u finally killed an innocent girl ehn? afta all she has gone tru in d hands of d police abi

deninetyseven u are wicked infact u ar evrytin bad
if i see u ehn i will kill u, dnt let me catch u oo *Red Eyes*

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by vickchi94(f): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Deeninetyseven:
I appreciate
A new reader or a first time comment-er?

a new reader or rather a first time commenter cos i've been folowing ur stories but as a guest on nairaland. Just registered 2day
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
vickchi94:

a new reader or rather a first time commenter cos i've been folowing ur stories but as a guest on nairaland. Just registered 2day
That's good
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by florjay(f): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
Oga D, that was really touching

Darasimis last word made me tremble in fear

"Dolapo am a graduate, the first in my family"

Baba for heaven please don't let our day of happiness be turned into weeping, mourning or sorrows of any kind

Nice work 'D", heaven is ur starting point if u use that gift in ur mendula the right way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.