Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (641696 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Darasimi cry I love you bt God loves you More! R.I.P
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Niwdog(m): 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
Onemansquad:
Ghen ghen am loving dis

i wnt 2 see d shock on chief patrick's face and DK

lest i 4get Niwdog Hapi bday wish u lng life, prosperity and property
thanks
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
florjay:
Oga D, that was really touching

Darasimis last word made me tremble in fear

"Dolapo am a graduate, the first in my family"

Baba for heaven please don't let our day of happiness be turned into weeping, mourning or sorrows of any kind

Nice work 'D", heaven is ur starting point if u use that gift in ur mendula the right way
My sister, I say AMEN to those prayers.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Ndukings92(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
Time to kill Rachel so that clement will marry Dolapo
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ndukings92:
Gbam grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
So this ogbeni later murdered another innocent girl...first graduate in her family shey? And that Mike wan dey do like tyson,instead of Jet li...RIP darasimi...we miss u or maybe not....wanna see the showdown btw Kelvin and his fada at home sha
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ndukings92:

it no go mke sense na
she go have to live to see the fall of her enemies

oga d ride on
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by seunviju(f): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
Dee shey you wan kill them finish ni? The ones you kill never do you abi?Nice update,thanks
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
Oga d shey after i warn u, u still have the gutts to kill her? Oya i want make u kill everybody 4 d tori, kill everybody 4 diz thread and dnt 4get to kill ursef. Make i stat wid u sef ....brings out my catapults.....
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by florjay(f): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bluestarry:
Oga d shey after i warn u, u still have the gutts to kill her? Oya i want make u kill everybody 4 d tori, kill everybody 4 diz thread and dnt 4get to kill ursef. Make i stat wid u sef ....brings out my catapults.....

U think say name bird or lizard u wan kill, na confirm army robbers full this thread minus me sha+ u oga blue film

*Takes a stone* leave here joor and go update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bdabuwa(m): 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
well done
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by onosj(f): 2:10am On Dec 22, 2014
Darasimi na so u take go. Hmmmmm na wah oooooooo.....
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by MhizEnkay(f): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2014
Onemansquad:
Again!!!

If anytin hapen 2 darasimi
'anything' has happened to her na...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Fatalveli(m): 8:06am On Dec 22, 2014
Nice work bro. Btw wats wrong wit ur other moniker
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2014
deeninetyseven abeg hungry don dey catch me cry cry cry
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2014
tecno4life:
deeninetyseven abeg hungry don dey catch me cry cry cry
Seconded!!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2014
MhizEnkay:
'anything' has happened to her na...
am stil tinkin wat i wil do 2 him
or maybe u jst tel me wat i will do 2 deninetyseven?
#anytin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2014
My main account is back in action. Kip it locked for update is on the way.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by emmabest2000(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2014
D9ty7:
ok ooo waiting for the the update !

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2014
D9ty7:
congrat "welcome sir"
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by damstary(f): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2014
I ve been following this story silently. But i cant just kip it to my self anymore. This is sincerely a very good story... Anytym i wake up in d midnyt, i do log in to check if dr is new update. Fnks for d good job. More grace D9ty7!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Paulv(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2014
D9ty7:
ok boss*with red eyes nd black lip amarula in hand with fried meat on the table.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by alabig(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2014
D9ty7, you just took the wind out of the sails. You're too good of a writer and you have depicted one of the finest attributes of a good story teller. You took the carpet off our feets(suspense).
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2014
--continuation--
It was late in the night when Kelvin returned home looking a bit drunk but he still had a firm grip on his thinking and could control his action. He walked into the living room and met Onome seated on a couch reading a novel.
As far as he was concerned, this is the first time he would be seeing Onome seated on any of the chairs in the living room, she was always restricted to the kitchen and her small room. The closest she had ever come was sitting in the dining area while other members of the family were in the living room. But that is the least of his worries now. Onome can sleep on his bed for all he cared, but he needed to see his father and clearify some certain things.
"Welcome sir." Onome greeted.
"Where is your boss?" He asked.
"In the study." She replied mouth agape. She couldn't imagine Kelvin asking after his father in that manner, the last time she checked, he was his father's favourite and the only think which could warrant such attitude was in case of a misunderstanding. But what misunderstanding could have led to this? I must find out. She thought as she picked the television's remote control and reduced the sound volume to the least, the first time she is using the remote too.
Kelvin bounced off towards the stairs in a bid to confront his father.
"Hope no problem sir?" She asked.
He would have loved to ask her a question why people from the east loved interfering in things that doesn't concern them, but remembering he is from that region too, he kept quiet.
"Did I tell you there is a problem?" He asked.
He marched upstairs without waiting for her reply, but he was sure he heard her mumble something like she is sorry.
----------
"Kelvin, where did you put your manners? How dare you barge in into me study without any form of knocking?" Chief Obi Patrick asked.
"Dad, where did you put you dignity when you decided to indulge in dirty politics?" He asked defiantly.
"And what on earth are you lacking that made you join a terrorist group. Is it money you need that I don't give you or what?" Chief Patrick asked his son.
"I am a terrorist because I wanted to be one and it is a lucrative job. You have no worries and you are always secured." He replied.
"Fine. I want you out of Khal corp immediately, call Maleek and tell him you wanted out." His father ordered.
He gave a short laugh as he jumped and sat on his father's desk.
"Dad, you know its impossible. You guys drafted the constitution of the corporation. Remember, you can only opt out when you are ready to die." Kelvin replied.
Chief Patrick knew it was impossible for his son to opt out of the corporation even if the order came from the president, he'll have to pay with his life. The only thing that could be done is team up and achieve success together.
"So, what do you suggest we do?" He asked his son.
"There is nothing to be done, other than to keep moving as the time changes." Kelvin replied with full confidence.
It was then Chief Patrick realised how much his son sounded like the Danger-kelv he has always spoken to in phone.
"But there is a problem." Chief Patrick said.
"What problem?"
Chief Patrick took his time to explain how he saw a leftover browser on his laptop where someone was getting more information about Eagle group, a notorious group of smugglers and assassination executers in the early seventies when Nigeria first had her general election for a democratically elected president, a northerner. The Eagle group many decades later changed to Khal corp to satisfy their hunger for power.
"Rachel had everything with her. But I was able to get it off her when I visited her." Chief Patrick concluded.
"She is on the to-be-killed list." Kelvin said in almost a whisper.
"How sure are you that she hadn't told anyone?" His father asked.
"That's not the point. Whoever she told would be too afraid to come out to make an arrest. But Rachel has to die for this." Kelvin said.
--------
Onome was standing outside Chief Patrick's study eavesdropping father and son heated arguement now turned mind rubbing conversation. Would anyone believe that an arguement which began in a very high note and threatened to turn bloody could end up becoming a conversation where the two parties will reach a compromise?
So, Chief is the one sponsoring Khal corp? Kelvin is a member? Is she safe? But why was Rachel mentioned? Were the questions going through her mind.
Even though she didn't hear the part where Kelvin whispered about Rachel, but she heard Chief Patrick saying something about Rachel having something in her possession which he had since gotten back unknown to her(Rachel)
"I need to talk to Rachel." She thought as she tip toed back down the stairs.

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kristen12(f): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2014
Can't onome mind her business? What is her own sef? Welcome D9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 10:17am On Dec 22, 2014
I think I'm the only one who noticed but onome listened to their conversation not concersation
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 10:18am On Dec 22, 2014
Boss welcome back and thanks for the update

FTC again smiley

Actually STC cry embarassed
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by jorghor(m): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2014
Paulv:
ok boss*with red eyes nd black lip amarula in hand with fried meat on the table.

Chisos!!! shocked shocked..... I need 2 write a topic on 5 things that won't make one fast...this counts
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2014
tor kasala ti de
Onome i smell death on ur head

rachael so u neva die ? Oga d9ty7 u nid 2 answer dat question oo and tell me why did u killed darasimi despite all d fasting ?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2014
--continuation--
Rachel walked out of the bathroom to join Clement on the bed where he was working on his laptop and at the same time making calls.
Since he returned and told her about the failed attack on Dolapo, she has been moody and thinking deep into the possible outcome the trauma could have on her.
"But why will the doctors sedate her?" She asked as she joined him in bed.
"You need to see her reaction when she was revived after she passed out. She wanted to run out of the hospital, probably to meet Darasimi or anybody. She was just behaving weird." Clement replied.
"The poor girl is loosing her mind." She added.
Clement continued working on his laptop, the event of the day kept playing in his mind. How would a human being be so wicked that he had no value for a fellow human's life? Deoye and hos goons won't go unpunished, even if the powers that be calls for their release, he would refuse.
Thank God, a human right group and the Association of Nigerian students at the National level had written a pettition to the president and the state governor of Lagos state, calling for immediate trial of the killers which a a welcomed development. Justice must be served, no matter who was involved.
"Who is staying with her in the hospital?" Rachel asked.
"A few of her friends that I know and trust would be spending the night with her. She is actually in a restricted ward with about ten policemen assisting the hospital security in keeping the hospital in a lockdown." Clement explained.
"Poor girl. I would have loved to go stay with her, but my baby is still young to be exposed to the smells in the hospital." Rachel said.
Just then her phone rang. She checked the caller and realised it was Onome, her friend and councellor.
"Hello." Rachel said.
"Hello Rachel, there is a problem o." She said.
"What problem?" Rachel asked glancing at her husband who had stopped whatever he was doing and was looking at her intently.
"Its about Kelvin and his father." She said in a whisper.
Rachel stylishly stood up and walked out of the room with the phone pressed tightly against her ear as Onome explained all she heard to her.
"So what do you suggest I do?" Rachel asked.
"Tell your husband about it. He should be able to do something about it." Onome said.
"Ok, thank you." Rachel said and hung up.
She wanted to cry, because the thought of what would happen if Chief Obi decided to attack her is enough reason for her to slump and die without being touched.
She headed back into the room with a broken heart. She was unsure of how to explain to her husband.
"Who was that?" Clement asked.
Suprisingly, he didn't touch his laptop anymore, the moment she went out.
"Onome." She replied.
"Okay. So what problem is she talking about?" He asked further.
"Ermmm.. Ermmm. Its about her children, they needed to pay their exam fee and she couldn't afford it, even with all her savings." She lied.
"Was that why you went to recieve the call outside?" He asked eyeing her suspiciously.
"I felt I was disturbing you, because you stopped working when I picked the call." She replied.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Yes now. Come on, stop giving me that look. Its not as if I am lying or anything." She said hitting him playfully and the shoulder and that did the trick, he let the questions on his mind slide.
"How are you going to help her?" He asked.
"I promised to credit her account tomorrow morning." Rachel replied.
Is this the best thing to do? Lying to her husband. What does it cost her to come out clean and explain the ways of his father and brother to him? But he might hold it against her. She would just find the right time to explain to him.

--to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2014
Mmmm rachel always so stupid. Ftc
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by classicuju: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2014
Sir i am here ride on

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.