Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (630173 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by moseph(f): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
congratulations D9ty7 for the award u deserve it.Nice storyline
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 2:39am On Nov 02, 2014
Onemansquad:

i nid thick pomo peper soup wit straw

U dey craze gringrin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 2:56am On Nov 02, 2014
Fareedha:
tecno4life...words cant expresss am almost falling fr u
kissshockedkissshockedkissshocked
Fall na I go catch u gringrincheesykiss
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 3:05am On Nov 02, 2014
bblacky:

Hahahahahaah techno4life....thnx for d warm welcome, wat more can I ask...hehehehe u r a cool gentleman jare

D9ty7 still following ooo

Thank you ma smiley wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 3:16am On Nov 02, 2014
....................hhhhmmmmm just observing coolcoolcool
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 6:15am On Nov 02, 2014
tecno4life:

U dey craze gringrin
wetn dy wory dix waiter na ah say gv me pomo peper soup nd straw
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2014
Onemansquad:

wetn dy wory dix waiter na ah say gv me pomo peper soup nd straw

Na real craze grin grin grin grin
Any Yaba Left official here u have a new convict undecided undecided
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2014
Api Sunday everyone and special api Sunday 4 u oga Duro D9ty7 cheesy
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Fatalveli(m): 7:42am On Nov 02, 2014
tecno4life:

dat means osmosis and diffusion is taking place in the grand molecule of onemansquad's cerebrum....grin

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2014
Emmykul4love:
my dear dot worry about the hot tea..........my sweet mum is taking good care of me........about you sending your cv to emzy,pls dot...........lets arrange labaski for him..............or wat do you think

Anything u said is okay by me jare. Hope u are okay nw?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2014
tecno4life:

Remuvs ma gun
who dy craze??
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmykul4love(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
adeh39:

Anything u said is okay by me jare. Hope u are okay nw?
am ok dear...............onemansquad,as your name implies,you are alone in this game coz am gonna blow off your head with my ak-47 if you dot put dat your damn gun into your pocket now.....................waiter pls i need two chicken lap for my babe adeh with chilled orijin then give alomo with fish pepper soup.....
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
Emmykul4love:
am ok dear...............onemansquad,as your name implies,you are alone in this game coz am gonna blow off your head with my ak-47 if you dot put dat your damn gun into your pocket now.....................waiter pls i need two chicken lap for my babe adeh with chilled orijin then give alomo with fish pepper soup.....
Hmm u dare threaten me
Remuvs ma 2nd gun points it @ his skull
#anytin u say ah pop ur skull
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
Onemansquad:

Hmm u dare threaten me
Remuvs ma 2nd gun points it @ his skull
#anytin u say ah pop ur skull
*comes in angrily kicks the gun from his hand, performs a kungfu style on him and he surrender and orders him*
now get a packet of cigar and bread
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bluestarry:
*comes in angrily kicks the gun from his hand, performs a kungfu style on him and he surrender and orders him*
now get a packet of cigar and bread
ehn ehn ... u ,emmykul4love, techno4life wnt combine ontop me shey

remuvs ma 4one nd call Fatalveli nd smallpenis
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
Onemansquad:

ehn ehn ... u ,emmykul4love, techno4life wnt combine ontop me shey

remuvs ma 4one nd call Fatalveli nd smallpenis
*onemansquad dosent know that am a mtn customer care agent . Terminate his call*you think you are smart?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Melancholy(m): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
Titillating as always to read this. D9ty7 give me more!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmykul4love(m): 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bluestarry:
*onemansquad dosent know that am a mtn customer care agent . Terminate his call*you think you are smart?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....................onemansquand,i told you you are alone in this game,dot get me angry coz i will kill you and rachel together.............you wanted to call smallpenis,dot you see the name,SMALLPENIS,the guy penis small and the guy himself small.................if to say dat guy show face,i for use am stone you................my broda bluestarry tank you very much for terminating the call.............wat do you care for.......just tell the waiter i will pay.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
Emmykul4love:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....................onemansquand,i told you you are alone in this game,dot get me angry coz i will kill you and rachel together.............you wanted to call smallpenis,dot you see the name,SMALLPENIS,the guy penis small and the guy himself small.................if to say dat guy show face,i for use am stone you................my broda bluestarry tank you very much for terminating the call.............wat do you care for.......just tell the waiter i will pay.
oga thats good o. You said you'll pay? Ok i care for 10 crates of star beer for my oga d9t7,5 crates of star 4 ma mainguy tecno4life, give onemansquad a sachet of pure water and N10 groundnuts while you give a packet of cigar and a loaf of bread.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Fatalveli(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bluestarry:
oga thats good o. You said you'll pay? Ok i care for 10 crates of star beer for my oga d9t7,5 crates of star 4 ma mainguy tecno4life, give onemansquad a sachet of pure water and N10 groundnuts while you give a packet of cigar and a loaf of bread.
*jumps in with a back-flip, knock bluestarry unconscious wit d bottom of my pistol, did a barrel roll and did chris-brown's stunt on emmykul4love, now u are begging me for mercy after stressing onemansquad!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bluestarry:
U are Emptyhen customer care agent shey
#ma 4one na 2sim bt i will nt boda 2 call cos am alone in d game
Walks out and hid close 2 d door
#bluestarry peeps to look @ me bt unfortunately a heavy knockout blow landed on his head and he passed out
*ran frm thr and hid in anoda place*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
Fatalveli:
*jumps in with a back-flip, knock bluestarry unconscious wit d bottom of my pistol, did a barrel roll and did chris-brown's stunt on emmykul4love, now u are begging me for mercy after stressing onemansquad!
*fatalveli knocks me i pretend to faint as he kicks emmykul4love i stand up and release a bullet into the air and fatalveli falls down and surrender. I remove my walkie talkie and calls tecno4life to come and arrest fatalvelii pick up emmykul4lofe and goes out*see eh na me FG suppose send make im go fight boko haram
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Fatalveli:
dat means osmosis and diffusion is taking place in the grand molecule of onemansquad's cerebrum....grin
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
*faints*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
Onemansquad:

U are Emptyhen customer care agent shey
#ma 4one na 2sim bt i will nt boda 2 call cos am alone in d game
Walks out and hid close 2 d door
#bluestarry peeps to look @ me bt unfortunately a heavy knockout blow landed on his head and he passed out
*ran frm thr and hid in anoda place*
*i stand up and call d9t7 to come to ma aid*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
Onemansquad:

Remuvs ma gun
who dy craze??
I was just rehearsing what ma grandpa told me be4 he died gringrin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Emmykul4love:
*brings item intray, eyes Adeh*
here are the two wili wili leg 4 adeh and chilled orijin with bongerfish pepper soupangry
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bluestarry:
*fatalveli knocks me i pretend to faint as he kicks emmykul4love i stand up and release a bullet into the air and fatalveli falls down and surrender. I remove my walkie talkie and calls tecno4life to come and arrest fatalvelii pick up emmykul4lofe and goes out*see eh na me FG suppose send make im go fight boko haram
*comes in with hand cuffs and cuffs Fatlveli 2 a strong iron pillar, picks GPMG and sights it at his head at a distance of about 25metres* OYa move and die angry ur own don 2 much angry
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmykul4love(m): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bluestarry:
kai this guy stunt bad oooo,ha my head ooooo...................thank you bluestarry for saving me oooo.....................this tecno of a guy no get liver at all............just look at how he dey piss for him trouser coz of gun..........chai dis guy na waste
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
You guys should berra stop all dis fighting or I will call d bouncer of D9ty7's former threads Walewunmi 2 bounce u guys out angry
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
*peeping
Abeg whose thread is this? Anyone with concrete answer should please reply.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bluestarry:
Ran home to take ma snipers and megaphone. enterd in2 an uncompleted building
looks tru d binoculars nd i saw emmykul4love nd bluestarry looking around
*switched on ma megaphone*
EMMY AND BLUESTARRY DROP UR GUNS COX ANY MOVE U MAKE U ARE A GONER!!! I REPEAT ANY MOVE U MAKE U AR A GONER
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
Onemansquad:

Ran home to take ma snipers and megaphone. enterd in2 an uncompleted building
looks tru d binoculars nd i saw emmykul4love nd bluestarry looking around
*switched on ma megaphone*
EMMY AND BLUESTARRY DROP UR GUNS COX ANY MOVE U MAKE U ARE A GONER!!! I REPEAT ANY MOVE U MAKE U AR A GONER
kai chineke i no won die o i never even share my property.the soup wia i cook i neva even chop chei onemansquad abi person no d follow u play again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.