Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (630172 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
Onemansquad:

Ran home to take ma snipers and megaphone. enterd in2 an uncompleted building
looks tru d binoculars nd i saw emmykul4love nd bluestarry looking around
*switched on ma megaphone*
EMMY AND BLUESTARRY DROP UR GUNS COX ANY MOVE U MAKE U ARE A GONER!!! I REPEAT ANY MOVE U MAKE U AR A GONER
* comes behind him and takes big Iron rod and knocks him unconscious, pick sniper and megaphone and runs 2 bluestarry and emmykul4love *
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
D9ty7:
*peeping
Abeg whose thread is this? Anyone with concrete answer should please reply.
*dropz wat i was doing suddenly*oga ha we d play o haba aw u cme d deny ur thread again?dash me na the 1st tin wia i 4 do na 2 bounce onemansquad(oga i d play i no wan die o)
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
I was left wondering this morning if we still have moderators in the literature section. Then I arrived at a conclusion that 'derailing' is now a legal thing to do on Nairaland.
Its like I have lost control over my own thread and therefore, this thread will be suspended until further notice. Maybe when all ye derailers decides to stop derailing the thread.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Cherylll(f): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
nice story you have here.. I have been reading your story but I have never commented on it.. kudos to you
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
tecno4life:

* comes behind him and takes big Iron rod and knocks him unconscious, pick sniper and megaphone and runs 2 bluestarry and emmykul4love *
thats good onemansquad you wan try me? U c me d tell u say i d play u cme d shine teeth? I bin wan distract you. Oga tecno4life thumbz up

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
Welcome ma'am. I really appreciate your coming out to comment.
Cherylll
post=27669596:

nice story you have here.. I have been reading your story
but I have never commented on it.. kudos to you

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
D9ty7:
I was left wondering this morning if we still have moderators in the literature section. Then I arrived at a conclusion that 'derailing' is now a legal thing to do on Nairaland.
Its like I have lost control over my own thread and therefore, this thread will be suspended until further notice. Maybe when all ye derailers decides to stop derailing the thread.
Thanks.
oga sowie o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
tecno4life:

*brings item intray, eyes Adeh*
here are the two wili wili leg 4 adeh and chilled orijin with bongerfish pepper soupangry

Waiter techno!! Y did u eye me Mmmmn, are u jealous or wat? S.heart, come nd warn dis naughty Waiter ooo, I won't tolerate nonsense ooo. Nd thanks 4 d drinks nd chicken..... U are a darling.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
I want to call on the following people to do something to at least stop derailing the thread for the sake of new readers. I was suprised to see the whole of page45 filled with chat and no single update, same with 46.
Bluestarry
Onemansquad
Tecno4life
Emmykul4love
Fatalveli
Adeh39
Adewealth027.
You guys should please stop derailing this thread. Better still you can create a chat thread where you can talk at length.
Thanks.
Update resumes tomorrow morning. But while we wait lets meet in the Thomas family house.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
D9ty7:
I want to call on the following people to do something to at least stop derailing the thread for the sake of new readers. I was suprised to see the whole of page45 filled with chat and no single update, same with 46.
Bluestarry
Onemansquad
Tecno4life
Emmykul4love
Fatalveli
Adeh39
Adewealth027.
You guys should please stop derailing this thread. Better still you can create a chat thread where you can talk at length.
Thanks.
Update resumes tomorrow morning. But while we wait lets meet in the Thomas family house.

We are sorry sir!!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmykul4love(m): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
D9ty7:
Bluestarry
Onemansquad
Tecno4life
Emmykul4love
Fatalveli
Adeh39
Adewealth027.
Thanks.
my hands are up sir...am sorry for all that....pardon me sir....also pardon everybody......we are sorry sir....
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
D9ty7:
Bluestarry
Onemansquad
Tecno4life
Emmykul4love
Fatalveli
Adeh39
Adewealth027.
Thanks.
Bros chill we wil stp as soon as possible
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
D9ty7:
Bluestarry
Onemansquad
Tecno4life
Emmykul4love
Fatalveli
Adeh39
Adewealth027.
Thanks.
broz we are sorry
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
angryWhat??......me??.......did u see me join the chat??
D9ty7:
Bluestarry
Onemansquad
Tecno4life
Emmykul4love
Fatalveli
Adeh39
Adewealth027.
Thanks.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Fatalveli(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
Onemansquad:

Ran home to take ma snipers and megaphone. enterd in2 an uncompleted building
looks tru d binoculars nd i saw emmykul4love nd bluestarry looking around
*switched on ma megaphone*
EMMY AND BLUESTARRY DROP UR GUNS COX ANY MOVE U MAKE U ARE A GONER!!! I REPEAT ANY MOVE U MAKE U AR A GONER
*uses dat chance to quickly pick-lock the handcuff, run 4 ma double barrel and aim @ techno's head, how dare u handcuff me' u brought dis on urseld! And there was a loud gunshot...*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Fatalveli(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
D9ty7:
Bluestarry
Onemansquad
Tecno4life
Emmykul4love
Fatalveli
Adeh39
Adewealth027.
Thanks.
As ur lordship wishes...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
Its a good thing to see that everyone has decided to stop the chit-chat. That shows our understanding and the love we share as one big family.
#more commited than ever.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
D9ty7:
Its a good thing to see that everyone has decided to stop the chit-chat. That shows our understanding and the love we share as one big family.
#more commited than ever.
oga that shouldnt stops u 4rm updating o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 6:43am On Nov 03, 2014
Good morning guys, hope y'all had a nice night rest?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:06am On Nov 03, 2014
--continuation--
The girls girls chatted for the next thirty minutes even though,
Tokunbo is not comfortable with the environment.
"So when are you going home today?" Dolapo asked.
"As soon as Sergeant Mike and his partner returns, I'll be cleared
to leave." She replied.
"But how do you cope? Coming here everyday and staying up to five
hours or more before being allowed to go home." Tokunbo who failed to
hide her disposition towards the environment asked.
"The first day was weird but after thorough thinking, I came with
the conclusion that, if I fail to come here everyday, this case won't be
completed and I won't be vindicated." She replied.
The girls made jest of one of the policemen who sat behind the
counter, unknown to him. He thought he was being admired because it was
then he started straightening his polo and adjusting his sleeves.
"I think we should leave now." Stehpanie came to Tokunbo's rescue.
Alas, they'll be getting out of this confinement. She heaved a sigh
of relief.
"Thank you very much, I really appreciate your visit." She said as
she hugged them in turns.
"You can see them off." The same policeman said to her.
They all walked outside and stood on the pavement chatting. Its so
hard to see them leave, but they have no case.
Just then a police vehicle drove into the compound.
"Hey, come and carry your car." One of the policemen loitering
around said.
Stephanie walked to her car, hopped in and drove a little distance
towards the gate to allow the police vehicle park.
Sergeant Mike and his partner, Sergeant Habeeb came out of the vehicle
and another young policeman was dragging a familiar person towards the
main building.
"Welcome sirs." Darasimi greeted Mike and Habeeb.
"Thank you." Mike replied and walked in with Habeeb who didn't
bother to reply.
The young police officer dragged the person past them.
"Scorpion!?" Darasimi exclaimed.
She was very familiar with him because they live in the same lodge,
offer the same course. Scorpion ignored them as he was dragged away.
"Babes, I need to go now. My attention will soon be needed inside."
Darasimi said.
"But don't forget to brief us o." The fourth girl, Charity said.
"Trust me na. We'll chat in the evening." She replied assuringly.
The girls all walked towards the gate where Stephanie stood beside
her car.
"Thanks for the visit." Darasimi said.
"You deserve more." Dolapo replied.
"My regards to Tolani." She said before she walked into the
building just when a policeman was coming outside to call her.
She walked inside with the policeman and was suprised to see Scorpion
in the lockup.
"Was he the one carrying out the killings?"She asked herself but
got no reply.
She thought as she walked towards the holding/questioning room.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Onome sat beside Rachel on the bed watching over her.
"I thought the doctor said you should sleep." Onome said.
"Yes, but I am not feeling sleepy." Rachel replied.
"You just have to sleep. So you can regain your lost strength." Onome advised.
"I will. Please get me my phone." Rachel said.
"Your phone? Where is it? What do you want to use it for?"
"Its in the drawer beside you. I want to call my heartrob." She replied.
Onome smiled as she hand the phone to her.
"Hello darling. When are you coming home?" She asked.
She listened for a few seconds before speaking.
"I am missing you badly and you know how important it is for our baby if you are not far away from us." She complained.
She hung up a few minutes later.
"What did he say?" Onome asked.
"He said he'll be home this evening." Rachel replied.
Onome sat with her for the next couple of minutes and left when she fell into a deep sleep.
She opened the door gently and walked out of the room to finish up her chores.
"I pray this lady doesn't do herself or her baby any harm. Rest she won't rest. thank God she is at least sleeping now, even though she'll be up in an hours time." She thought as she entered the kitchen.

--to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2014
Kip your ccomments coming.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2014
I just de.pity Rachel o.
BTW d9ty7 tnx for da update but hope u no go modify am
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2014
Not at all sir
kingphilip:
I just de.pity Rachel o.
BTW d9ty7 tnx for da update but hope u no go modify am
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Abbamizy(m): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2014
D9ty7 o.......tanx 4 d update ......very suspenating....abeg no mynd me i neva hear dat word before
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2014
D9ty7:
Not at all sir
.please can we get brunch?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Flakkydagirl: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
kingphilip:
.please can we get brunch?
This request is seconded by Flakky.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
--continuation--
The entire stadium was thrown into pandemonium as a result of the recent bomblast which rocked the stadium which was hosting the ruling party's first campaign rally and introduction of contesting candidates
to the masses.
The real culprits behind the bombing was unknown as security men tried to pinpiont the bomb spot but conclusion has it that, the bomb emanated from the VIP parking lot. Eye witness said the bomb went off from the vice president's convoy while another eye witness claimed he
saw someone jump into the parking lot and tossing grenades when the soldiers were not looking. Another eye witness said, he saw the perpetrator of the evil act disappear into the stadium ground floor towards the west exit, but he couldn't really make out the face.
Even though the target, the vice president was not in the car, as at
the time the bomb went off was seen thanking God as he was driven away in a two car convoy which also had Alhaji Gulak in it, guarded in front with an amour tank and same at the back.
The bomb went off exactly when the campaign rally came to an end and policians were walking towards their cars. The Vice president was lucky to be unhit because at the late hour, he opted to ride in the same car with a former presidential aspirant, Alhaji Ahmed Gulak who reconciled with the vice president during the course of the rally.
Questions on the lips of the citizen was the reason behind the
president's action to fly to Abuja in the presidential jet which was
parked in a part of the stadium while, the vice president's aircraft was parked at the airport.
The entirety of the airport has been locked up as millitary men were manning the whole street that led to the airport and emergency units were picking the remains of the convoy. Only two deaths were recorded, the driver of the vice president's SUV and a millitary man who stood leaning against the SUV. A part of the stadium's fence collapsed as a
result of the blast and firemen were quick to respond by quickly putting out the fire.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Chief Obi Patrick was riding in his car alongside his closest
political friend, Prince Ogunsakin, a former governor in a state in the
south-west.
"Chief, I guess we should put the blame on Gulak." Prince said.
"What about Maleek who failed to survey the situation of things
before he sent one of his inexperienced boys." Chief Patrick replied.
"We shouldn't blame Maleek, he did the right thing and the timing was perfect. Exactly when the vice president was expected to drive out of the stadium was when the bomb went off which is the most perfect timing. But the man behind this failed attempt is Gulak."
"How is it Gulak?" Chief Patrick asked.
"I have a feeling Gulak knew about this attack and he decided to play a fast one on us by reconciling with the vp and asking him to ride in his car to the airport." Prince explained.
"You may be right you know." Patrick said.
"Look at it this way sir, the reconcilation seemed to be very fast and rushed, they told no one about it, they only excused themselves and came back five minutes to announce their return to good terms. Everyone knows Gulak lives in Katsina and he said he is returning to Katsina after the party primary in Ogun and Oyo state. How come he is headed for
the airport in the first place?" Prince went on.
"I have never seen the whole thing from this angle Prince." Chief
Patrick replied.
Just then Chief Patrick's phone rang. It was the Party's national chairman.
"Let me call you back when I get home." Chief Patrick said immediately he picked up the call and hung up.
"Chief, I suggest that the party chieftain device another plan in ousting the vice president then make sure Gulak fails in his mission." Prince said.
"I'll talk to the president before today runs out by God's grace."
The car sped on towards Chief Patrick's residence while Prince Ogunsakin's car followed closely behind.
"When next are we having our campaign rally?" Prince asked.
"Next week, Taraba state." Chief replied.
"Any chances of the president attending?" Prince asked.
"He'll be represented by the secretary to the federal government."
"So, the vp will equally be absent too?"
"No, he'll be hosting the BoT members in his office." Chief Patrick replied.

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by talk2riel: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
D9ty7:

Questions on the lips of the citizen was the reason behind the
president's action to fly to Abuja in the presidential jet which was
parked inside the stadium while, the vice president's aircraft was
parked at the airport.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Wonderful D9ty7 but try 2 make d updates more regular, c'mon can't wait 2 see hw dey kill d vp, but wait oh e be like say chief Patrick no know say Kelvin dey kharl corp and vice versa dem dey follow each other 4 tail why clement dey pursue dem without seeing their faces gringringringrin d only pesin that's seen their face is Rachael I dey fear 4 her sha! All In A Circle Indeed but fast update make I know wetin Rachael wan tell her sweet potatoes kiss * grabs more popcorn 4rm d store and runs 2 ma post*

Any mo.....re o...or.....orders gringringringrin

4 naw * takes isi-ewu and cat fish pepper soup with barcardi and starts wacking* who tell una say waiter no dey chop gringringringrin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
*hiccup* *belges* hw far guys cheesy
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bblacky(f): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ur doing great.....keep it coming.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmykul4love(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.