Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Deleted topic! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deleted topic! (996 Views)

Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names / Nigerian Political Parties At War Over US Election / The Nigerian Political Class And Their Foreign Counterparts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted topic! by tocin44(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: Deleted topic! by texanomaly(f): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
I just have 1 question. ^^^What are these two wearing?

Clever btw...

1 Like

Re: Deleted topic! by tocin44(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
texanomaly:
I just have 1 question. ^^^What are these two waring?

Clever btw...

That is naija plotitrickcians for you, all in the name of campaigning, thres nothing u won't see! grin wink cheesy
Re: Deleted topic! by sleekpro(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
You can never under-estimate the deffending champions (PDP) there are always in control of the game every season, they have the legue bored under control, the match officials dance to their tunes, and am sure before the legue kicks off many wise top strickers and midfielders will return back to PDP!

I love this legue, one of the best in the world
#irepPDP#

1 Like

Re: Deleted topic! by 234GT(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
These politicians are not serious jare.

They keep looking for where to butter their loaves of bread.

(1) (Reply)

Allegation Against Gen.ihejirika;let Us Reason Here. / Lagos 2015 Showdown: Apc Or Pdp / Suggestion: Addition To Nairaland's Rule - Number 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.