Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

NORTH WEST PDP ENDORSES JONATHAN. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NORTH WEST PDP ENDORSES JONATHAN. (809 Views)

We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi / Ondo PDP Endorses Mimiko, Expels Agagu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NORTH WEST PDP ENDORSES JONATHAN. by PhockPhockMan: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
The Peoples Democratic Party in the North-West has endorsed President Gooduck Jonathan for the 2015 Presidency.

At an expanded stakeholders’ meeting at the late Gen. Hassan Katsina Hall, Kawo in Kaduna, the leadership and members of the party in the zone said Jonathan should “surrender himself for the continued service to the nation” in 2015.

But some key members of the PDP from the zone – the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal; Governor Sule Lamido (Jigawa); his Katsina counterpart, Shehu Shema; and the Minister of Education , Ibrahim Shekarau were absent from the meeting.

No reason was given for their action. A source said the absence of Lamido might not be unconnected with his rumoured presidential ambition.

Shema is believed to be interested in unseating Vice President Namadi Sambo.

At the meeting however were the National Chairman of the PDP, Adamu Mu’azu; the National Oganising Secretary, Abubabkar Mustapha; the zonal Chairman, Amb. Adamu Kazaure; the Deputy Governor of Sokoto State, Mukhtar Shagari; and Maj-Gen. Mohammed Magaro (retd); among others.

Mu’azu, in his address, said the PDP which is as “constant as the northern star,” remained a party to beat and urged members to be united so as to deliver the zone in 2015.

Kebbi State Governor Usman Dankingari also said his colleagues would ensure that the zone was delivered to the PDP in 2015.

“The zone which is the most sophisticated and populous and other parts of the North will be delivered to the party in 2015,” he added.

The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Aminu Wali, who read a communique issued at the end of the meeting, said Jonathan had done a lot to deserve a second term from the people of the zone.

Wali,who said the PDP remained a party to beat under Jonathan, noted that Nigeria had recorded landmark achievements in all sectors under the Jonathan administration.

He said the zone would remain grateful to the President, especially in terms of infrastructural development, good governance and promotion of democracy in the country.

The communiqué read in part, “ Having carefully considered the steady and stable progress of our nation under the able leadership of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, the stakeholders of the PDP in the North-West, having in mind the monumental strides attained by this administration, have resolved to ask Dr. Jonathan to declare for the Presidency in the forthcoming 2015 elections so as to continue the good works he started. We ask for nothing less.

“Consequently, we respectfully call on the national chairman of our party to convey this resolution and unanimous declaration of the entire leadership and membership of the PDP in the North-West to His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, to surrender himself for the continued service to the nation.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/tambuwal-lamido-absent-as-nwest-pdp-endorses-jonathan/
Re: NORTH WEST PDP ENDORSES JONATHAN. by Leetunechi: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin
Re: NORTH WEST PDP ENDORSES JONATHAN. by PhockPhockMan: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
The handwriting on the wall is getting clearer by the day.

#TeamJonathanTill2019

#BringBackOurPresident.

2 Likes

Re: NORTH WEST PDP ENDORSES JONATHAN. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
#RIDE ON GEJ
FORWARD EVER....

1 Like

Re: NORTH WEST PDP ENDORSES JONATHAN. by Mekateka: 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
APC e-rats will not like this news ooooo. Dis news and supports u are sharing, dere is God ooooo

1 Like

Re: NORTH WEST PDP ENDORSES JONATHAN. by PhockPhockMan: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mekateka: APC e-rats will not like this news ooooo. Dis news and supports u are sharing, dere is God ooooo
They can cry me a river.

3 Likes

Re: NORTH WEST PDP ENDORSES JONATHAN. by theassassin: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
This is not a good news to Apc bastards
Re: NORTH WEST PDP ENDORSES JONATHAN. by PhockPhockMan: 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin: This is not a good news to Apc bastards
They said that north west is a no go him.

Chai.............

1 Like

Re: NORTH WEST PDP ENDORSES JONATHAN. by Papertrail11(m): 2:06am On Sep 02, 2014
Northerns cannot vote dis guy called jonathan a bold president someone I call an ijaya jaya would be bold enuff to say he or she wants to contest or not.....Jonathan is weak and shy and unexperienced and incompetenet

1 Like

Re: NORTH WEST PDP ENDORSES JONATHAN. by PhockPhockMan: 2:46am On Sep 02, 2014
Papertrail11: Northerns cannot vote dis guy called jonathan a bold president someone I call an ijaya jaya would be bold enuff to say he or she wants to contest or not.....Jonathan is weak and shy and unexperienced and incompetenet
It will do you like magic.
Re: NORTH WEST PDP ENDORSES JONATHAN. by Papertrail11(m): 3:13am On Sep 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan: It will do you like magic.

ok na with the suffering in naigeria only someone wif cancer of the brain will vote jonathan...every since dey increased fuel price Nigerians like me and yu have been suffering Lie gej ass licker....

He has failed in securint liv3s and propertys look at he chibok issue its 140days brh dey have still not return deat is a minus on the path of gej if he dosent put enuff intelligence on ground to resuce dem

Corruuption nko carry moni dey spend its just mere stealing....are dose d kind of values u want ur children to live by....I dey wait answer. ...

Like I said only a fool with brain cancer will vote the baddest yahoo boy in Nigeria Gooorluck Ebale Jonapan(packet of bastard)
Re: NORTH WEST PDP ENDORSES JONATHAN. by priscaoge(f): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan: The handwriting on the wall is getting clearer by the day.

#TeamJonathanTill2019

#BringBackOurPresident.
GOD BLESS UR HUSTLE BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

#TeamGEJtill2019
Re: NORTH WEST PDP ENDORSES JONATHAN. by PhockPhockMan: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2014
Papertrail11:

ok na with the suffering in naigeria only someone wif cancer of the brain will vote jonathan...every since dey increased fuel price Nigerians like me and yu have been suffering Lie gej ass licker....

He has failed in securint liv3s and propertys look at he chibok issue its 140days brh dey have still not return deat is a minus on the path of gej if he dosent put enuff intelligence on ground to resuce dem

Corruuption nko carry moni dey spend its just mere stealing....are dose d kind of values u want ur children to live by....I dey wait answer. ...

Like I said only a fool with brain cancer will vote the baddest yahoo boy in Nigeria Gooorluck Ebale Jonapan(packet of bastard)
I understand your frustration, there's nothing you can do than to enjoy more four years of fresh air.
Re: NORTH WEST PDP ENDORSES JONATHAN. by PhockPhockMan: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2014
priscaoge:
GOD BLESS UR HUSTLE BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

#TeamGEJtill2019
Thanks a lot my lady.

1 Like

Re: NORTH WEST PDP ENDORSES JONATHAN. by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2014
Papertrail11:

Take it easy my brother, I understand ur frustration.. Dis ur english alone fit make person loose election.. grin
Re: NORTH WEST PDP ENDORSES JONATHAN. by PhockPhockMan: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2014
hazekctravels:
Take it easy my brother, I understand ur frustration.. Dis ur english alone fit make person loose election.. grin
That's the kind of illiterates in nairaland, parading as Progressives.

(1) (Reply)

Public And Private Schools To Resumes On Monday 29 September 2014 / Gov. T A Orji, Has Been Honoured By Ndi Igbo In Diaspora / Please When Is Boko Taking Over Maiduguri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.