Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,957 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) (166954 Views)

New Nigerian Romance Novel: Lessons In Love By Lara Daniels / I Need Soft Copy Of Any Novel / Have You Written A Christian Romance Novel ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2008
kaydkay:

Below are some of Tim Lahaye's widely acclaimed LEFT BEHIND SERIES of the End Times (Rapture) [1 - 13] which I have  uploaded to my site. Go to :WWW.   BOOKSDOWNLOAD247.  . COM  to download the books. I have presently 1 - 5 but will be puting the others there next week so watch out.

LaHaye_Tim_-_Left_Behind_01_-_Left_Behind
LaHaye_Tim_-_Left_Behind_02_-_Tribulation
LaHaye_Tim_-_Left_Behind_03_-_Nicolae
LaHaye_Tim_-_Left_Behind_04_-_Soul_Harvest
LaHaye_Tim_-_Left_Behind_05_-_Apollyon

The books are all in Miscrosoft Reader Format (.lit), so just copy this link below and paste in your browser :
http://www.4shared.com/file/68854787/5c5956f1/MSReaderSetupUSA.html to download the Microsoft Reader Software and then install it on your system to read this books and some of the other ones already on my site with the same format.

Due to popular demand, I have converted all the Tim Lahaye books in my possesion
to PDF formats so u only need an Acrobat Reader to read/open them once u've dloaded (downloading takes about  1 to 2 minutes, culd be shorter depending on hw fast ur internet connection is).

I have the following of the Left Behind Series up the site now:
LEFT BEHIND 01 - LEFT BEHIND
LEFT BEHIND 02 - TRIBULATION FORCE
LEFT BEHIND 03 - NICOLAE (rise of the Anti-Christ)

Place to visit for the books is: www.  booksdownload247. .com or u can check my Nairaland Profile and click on "books and magazine download" to get to the site.

NB: I hope to post the remaining parts soon so just watch out for this thread or https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-188280.0.html for when it will be up.

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Pelumiv(m): 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2008
@ kay,i waz @ ur site tryin 2 download john grisham novel bt codnt find them.mayb u can help by postin d link on dis thread.tanks n advance.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2008
Pelumiv:

@ kay,i waz @ ur site tryin 2 download john grisham novel bt codnt find them.mayb u can help by postin d link on this thread.tanks n advance.

@pelumi,
On december 3rd I uploaded the followingJohn Grisham Books: The Testament, Rainmaker, The Appeal, The Runaway Jury, Bleachers.

The Links are there, just copy them and paste it in a new browser to download. It takes abt 1-2minutes to get dem and they are all in PDF format. I have some other of his books if u check either my NOVEMBER OR OCTOBER posting on the site.

WWW. BOOKSDOWNLOAD247. . COM
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 9:59am On Dec 11, 2008
Below are Series 4 - 6 of Tim Lahaye's widely acclaimed bestseller LEFT BEHIND SERIES of the End Times (Rapture).

Just go to : WWW. BOOKSDOWNLOAD247. . COM to download the books. They are all in PDF format.

LaHaye_Tim_-_Left_Behind_04_-_Soul_Harvest
LaHaye_Tim_-_Left_Behind_05_-_Apollyon
LaHaye_Tim_-_Left_Behind_06_-_Assassins

I have Series 1 - 3 there already so just check my NOVEMBER POSTINGS on the site.

U can go to my Nairaland Profile and click on "Books and Magazines Download" to take u to the site.

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2008
I have 3 lovely Romantic Novels for ur free download @ www. booksdownload247. . com all in PDF format (need only an acrobatt reader to open/read once dloaded)

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2008
Good one, kaydkay, I downloaded the second and third books, but had a prob with the first one, Sloth. I must say, kudos to you. More to come, I hope!!
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2008
I have two new romantic titles to start up ur week. Pls note that The contents are a bit explicit (18+).
site to download is: www. booksdownload247. . com

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2008
Now you're talking! smiley. You're officially Mr. Niceguy on NL, so keep it up! Its gr8 to meet pple who like to share!
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by yewwy(f): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2008
really Mr Nice guy,i think u re just flowing.more of the romance novels and pls u promised to add Daniel Steel's novel too so dnt 4get that. am really enjoying this ur new series of novels.romance series 1 nd 2.kay keep doing the good work.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2008
maedan:

Now you're talking! smiley. You're officially Mr. Niceguy on NL, so keep it up! Its great to meet people who like to share!

yewwy:

really Mr Nice guy,i think u re just flowing.more of the romance novels and please u promised to add Daniel Steel's novel too so dnt forget that. am really enjoying this ur new series of novels.romance series 1 nd 2.kay keep doing the good work.

tanks 4 d nice comments. I guess d romance series (though almost all the ones i have are a bit on the explicit side, reason y i put d 18+ notice dr) are a bit popular. Will be posting atleast 2 or 3 per day from now on so always check ds thread or the download site. Watch out 4 2moro's books.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2008
3 more romance books up at the site this morning (18+ pls[i][/i]). www. booksdownload247. . com

They are all in PDF format.

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2008
Just to buttress kaydkay's point, please, for Mature Readers Only, as these books are not suitable for persons under 18. The fact that they appear hear in a forum does not mean you don't have a choice: you do, so choose not to read if underaged.

B.T.W., kaydkay, thanks, previous books were really good. I'm sure I will enjoy these, so your efforts' appreciated!.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by tolutara: 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2008
Kay

Thanks so much, Just read the bleachers John Grisham, had fun thanks for making this possible and free cheesy smiley
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by tolutara: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2008
hey K,

what u are doing is a lot of work, how can i contribute towards this, appreciate u
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by blissfullynaughty: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2008
Hey Kaydkay, do you per chance have any lesbian erotica books?
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2008
blissfullynaughty:

Hey Kaydkay, do you per chance have any lesbian erotica books?
@ blissfullynaughty
I think I do but they are not in PDF format, u mite have 2 download a Microsoft reader (will give u d link to dload it - takes jst abt 2mins 2 do) to be able to read them. just check back on this post latest ds eveniing or 2moro and i shld be able to have something 'close' to what u've asked for.

tolutara:

hey K,

what u are doing is a lot of work, how can i contribute towards this, appreciate u

@tolutara
The internet is all abt free sharing n i've had my harddisks full of novels n magazines for years just lying dr to be shared wit those dat mite be interested. Tanks anyway 4 offering to help appreciate it.

@ all
3 more novels there this morning

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by yewwy(f): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2008
thnx kay u re too much.il keep checking evry day, more interesting ones should be posted,
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2008
Pls read the following before dloading the books below:

The 3 Books are are all in PDB (Portable Digital Book format) and you need a Palm Reader Software installed on your system to be able to read/open them. The link to download the software is on the site.

After installing the Palm Reader Software, get the books and use the program to open them.

Pls note that you will be asked to unlock the books when you try to open them. Just type in the following and click OK to open:

In PURCHASER'S NAME space, type in- Charles Alfred
In UNLOCK CODE space, type in - 4153860201465014

If you have any problem just let me know.
See example below:

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 9:02am On Dec 19, 2008
Hello guys, Starting from today I will be treating u to ds new 6 series Lorah Leigh's wickedly romantic novels.

Below are the 2 for today. site to download is www. booksdownload247. . com . They are in all PDF format and takes abt 1 -2 mins each to download.

****WARNING - for Matured Audience pls

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by yewwy(f): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2008
hi kay hw u dey.i think drs a problem with the novel sex,straight up.it cant download saying illegal or bla bla.pls see in to that abeg,,
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2008
yewwy:

hi kay hw u dey.i think drs a problem with the novel sex,straight up.it can't download saying illegal or bla bla.please see in to that abeg,,

@ yewwy
I just found out that i didnt upload it very well , i have removd it from the site.

To compensate for that and because I probably wont have time to work on any this weekend (too much football 2 watch and other stuffs), I will be  uploading 2 additional novels (see below) to the ones i posted in the morning.

Dload site is: www. booksdownload247. . com

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2008
Sorry culdnt do much posting during the weekend. Below are two novels for ur delight. They are in PDF format.

Site to get them is: www. booksdownload247. . com

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by blissfullynaughty: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2008
Kaydkay, still no lesbian erotica?
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2008
blissfullynaughty:

Kaydkay, still no lesbian erotica?

@blissfullynuaghty,
Dload ' The Devil's Sperm is Cold' on d site. I believe it is one.

Remember to follow all d steps in dloading it cos its not in a PDF format so u hv 2 get d Palm Reader Software to be able to read it but its all on the site sha.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by blissfullynaughty: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2008
kaydkay:

@blissfullynuaghty,
Dload ' The Devil's Sperm is Cold' on d site. I believe it is one.

Remember to follow all d steps in dloading it because its not in a PDF format so u hv 2 get d Palm Reader Software to be able to read it but its all on the site sha.

No that book isn't one. I have had a look. sad
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2008
Happy Holidays in Advance to everybody. Got 2 new books for your pleasure.
www. booksdownload247. . com

My next posting will be after the Christmas celebrations but you can go through the site and get books from my earlier postings.

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2008
Hellooo kay! If there's one person i'll wish merry Xmas and Happy new year on NL, it's you!! Cheers and keep it up wink
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2008
Hello all,

Hope u all had a very nice Christmas celebrations? I sure did! I will be resuming my daily postings 2moro and I promise to continue to treat u all to delightful novels on my site. Got some great collections already - romance, thriller, horror (loads of Stephen King and vampire books), Christian fiction, bestsellers, etc.

So just watch out for new books on this thread everyday and u can also go directly to my site -
[ www. booksdownload247. . com ]

Prosperous New Year in Advance.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by yewwy(f): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2008
hey kay,happy new year in advamce to you too and i cant wait to see ur next sets of novels cos a really enjoying this set of urs now, keep doing the good work boy,
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2008
Hello guys check d site to dload the novels below. they are in PDF format. [www. booksdownload247. . com]

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2008
Wishing everyone a very prosperous 2009.

Below are 3 shorts romance (18+) books all in PDf format for ur dload at my site.

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2009
Get Parts 7 - 9 of this great book by Tim Lahaye. Parts 1-6 are already on the site, just browse for it there.
They are all in PDF formats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53