Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) - Literature/Writing Ads (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) (166870 Views)

New Nigerian Romance Novel: Lessons In Love By Lara Daniels / I Need Soft Copy Of Any Novel / Have You Written A Christian Romance Novel ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by k4kenny(f): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2009
George_D:

Just wish other members will
contribute too by uploading their own stuff instead if just taking and taking and
taking. Maybe our ladies should offer us something different? No? Too much to
ask?
you nko what efforts have you made so far? i just created an account on the website and i'm still trying to figure out how to upload books and stuff. and ideas kaydkay?
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2009
@k4kenny,
I was just speaking the obvious. No insult intended please.
After going through the thread, I realised only the moderator
is busy giving out stuff while others keep demanding. Not a very
balanced set-up, I must say.
I'm sorry if I hit a raw nerve there by my observation.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by k4kenny(f): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2009
no offense taken smiley i also felt more people should be contributing some materials to to this section thats why i created an account on the site. i'm still trying how to figure how to upload stuff.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by GeorgeD1(m): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2009
@all,
You can also download free e-books for the site below.
Just register (free) and start downloading. Even whole
textbooks for some of us who are still in school. smiley

Click and download: http://www.scribd.com/browse/eBooks/
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by GeorgeD1(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2009
@all,
You can also download free e-books from the site below. Just go there
and register for free. Then you can browse to any section you like and
start downloading.

Click on: http://www.scribd.com/browse/eBooks/
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2009
@ George_d and k4kenny,
tnx 4 ur comments.

@all,
bin out of circulation for a while hopefully will be able to do more postings frm now on. I have 3 more

Mary Clark Higgins up at the site now [www.booksdownload247.. com] for ur dloads.

1. Night Time Is My Time

2. On The Street Where You Live

3. Weep No More My Lady
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by GeorgeD1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2009
@kadkay,
Welcome back. Hope you had a happy easter?

@all,
Here is another link where you can download good books:

http://www.free-ebooks.net/?page=2&category=Fiction

Enjoy!
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2009
Its been quite a while (over 3 weeks) that I made any posting here or uploaded any book to my site.

Been up my neck wit work. Anyway b4 my disappearing act, I promised to upload some

A[b]gatha Christie's Books [/b] as requested by some pple.

Well, I have four up at the site right now and will be bringing you all of her other books in

my colleciton b4 the end of next week. [sorry i dont hv d pictures of the front covers to post here but nevertheless

they make very gud readings.

1. A Carribean Mystery

2. After The Funeral

3. Appoiintment With Death

4. At Bethrams Hotel
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:46pm On May 08, 2009
@kadkay,
Keep up the good work. Thanks.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 11:20am On May 11, 2009
Hello guys

Have 4 more Agatha Christie's Books up @ the site right now: www.booksdownload247.. com

Murder In Mesopotamia

Murder on the Orient Express

Partners in Crime

Poirot Loses a Client

Hv some new collections of different authors, hoping I will have the time to be posting them regularly.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 2:47pm On May 11, 2009
Wow. Pple still read Agatha Christie? Na wa. Nice though, keep it up.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by GeorgeD1(m): 7:24pm On May 11, 2009
what's wrong with agatha?
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 10:42pm On May 13, 2009
nothing's wrong. I'm simply not a fan, never was. undecided wink
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by GeorgeD1(m): 1:03pm On May 14, 2009
ok. i'm not surprised then smiley
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by RuuDie(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2009
@ kayday,

Good job man!

. . . . . but how do i get to the CRICHTON, DAN BROWN and ROBERT LUDLUM books. When i got to the site all i saw was AGATHA CHRISTIE stuffs
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by GeorgeD1(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2009
You can get some of dan brown here:

http://our-free-ebooks..com/2009/01/dan-brown-da-vinci-code.html

I just downloaded a copy of davici code from that site free, although it looks like
it's in german o!
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2009
RuuDie:

@ kayday,

Good job man!

. . . . . but how do i get to the CRICHTON, DAN BROWN and ROBERT LUDLUM books. When i got to the site all i saw was AGATHA CHRISTIE stuffs

By d right side of the site, u will see the authors listed just click on anyone u want to dload, u will be taken to d page

OR just browse the old postings. Click on 2008 by ur righthand side and go through the months one by one till U get the book u want.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by GeorgeD1(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2009
@kadkay,
How far? Been quite a while.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by gudfela: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2009
Download Agatha Christie (60+Ebooks) and search lots more!! wink
http://egadgetplace.com/ebooks/ac_ebooks.htm
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2009
gudfela, is that website really free?
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2009
Hello everyone its been quite a while. Sorry for the long absence, its not been because I ran out books to upload but time to do my uploads just not been there.

I have up the site right now 2 Ken Follet's Books. The widely acclaimed Pillars of the Earth

and the sequel Worlds Without End. Both books have sold over 80 million copies since

they were published. Will add more of his books 2moro or next.

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
kaydkay:

Hello everyone its been quite a while. Sorry for the long absence, its not been because I ran out books to upload but time to do my uploads just not been there.

I have up the site right now 2 Ken Follet's Books. The widely acclaimed Pillars of the Earth

and the sequel Worlds Without End. Both books have sold over 80 million copies since

they were published. Will add more of his books 2moro or next.

For newbies to this thread the site to get the books diplayed here is:

www.booksdownload247.. com
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by GeorgeD1(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2009
@kadkay,
You're doing just great. Pls keep it up. CHEERS!
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by saritacp(f): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2009
you wouldn't happen to be able to upload story of o?
would be ever so grateful
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2009
Hi hi. My favorite thread smiley. Checking in like a good big sis. Cheers people.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by illusion2: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2009
suspect this may involve someone here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-297272.0.html
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by sugabelle: 12:46am On Jul 19, 2009
Thanks for those Ken Follet titles, I'm the one who requested for him sometime back. But kaydkay, you promised more sad. Don't let this great thread peter out plssss.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by RotannaEze(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2009
Brother what happened since your last post{did you disappear}
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Turiano(m): 4:57am On Jul 20, 2009
Hi! Dude,9ice work u are doin kip it up.bt i ws wondering if i cn download any of the books in ur site wit nokia 6085c.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2009
@all

sorry folks, its not my intention to allow ds thread to die off neither hv I suddenly run out of novels to upload. I hv

just bin very busy trying to make a living that novels had to take a back seat.

Anyways as much as i can, i try to upload atleast 3 times per week instead of the everyday stuff i was doing b4. I

hope u guys will bear with me. I will make it up with some gr8 new and old titles in my ever increasing collecitons.

Will finish uploadg the Ken Follet series by/b4 Wednesday b4 i move to a different author so watch out.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2009
welcome kadkay. please continue the good work.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by DoReMon: 4:44am On Jul 24, 2009
Hi All,

I'm new in here. I'm a fan of Harold Robbins and Jodi Picoult. Any ideas where I can download this authors' books for free.
Thank you so much for your help :-)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.